Chapter 9(Plot)

Chapter 9:Plot

"No...no!!! Kazuki will never do that!!" Says Yuki.

She pushes the knights away and stands in front of Kazuki.

Tch, you are still not convinced huh...

"Wait! I have proof that Kazuki is trying to kill Akuma!" Says a familiar voice.
"Princess Lupis??!!"

What?... Lupis that bitch, what is she doing here??!! And she has proof? What is going on? Don't tell me this bitch is trying to...

Lupis takes out a phone and plays out a recording to everyone.
"Akuma!!! You kept your rank a secret!!! No...no...at this rate you will take over my spotlight...i must kill-"

The recording ended there and nobody moved...Yuki's wide eyes slowly turn to look at Kazuki.

The voice in the recording does sound like Kazuki...i know it's a fake voice and I have no idea how she created that fake evidence...but that voice...i feel like I heard it somewhere...not from Kazuki but...

Ah!! That's the butler's voice. The butler speaks differently from how Kazuki usually speaks. He speaks a bit slower and more fluently than Kazuki.
Does that bastard have the skill of a voice actor??!!

I look at Lupis and she exchanges a glance with me, smiling a little before ordering the knights to arrest Kazuki for attempted murder.

Yuki is left stunned and she falls to her knees. Not saying a word, not moving a single muscle.

A group of healers and doctors came and healed me while the knights try to disperse the crowd. Everything is cloudy after that as I slowly lose consciousness.
----------
...

An unfamiliar ceiling...and a sweet fragrance.

"You are finally awake...Akuma."

I look left and Princess Lupis is sitting on a chair beside the bed.
This bed seems to be hers, why is she-

"Say...how do you do that?"

...

"What do you mean," I say with a smile. "I don't understand."
"Stop pretending." Her aura and the atmosphere change. "There is no way a Z rank can go up to an SSS rank within 3 days... it's forged isn't it?"

...heh...guess I will play along.

"Yeah, it's a forged card so what?" I say.

She smiles and starts to giggle. Who is the true antagonist here?
"I see...i like you. I like people like you the most." Says Lupis.
"...what?"
"Scheming people that is."

Only because you are one yourself?

"Alright, I will let you become the hero and I will train you. Your fighting capabilities suck but I love your character so much...ah..."

...

For the first time in my life. I'm scared and disgusted at the same time.

But, I also know your dirty character, dear Princess...this bitch is trying to use me no doubt.
...heh.

Alright then, I will play along in your little game just a bit longer. After all, this bitch is scheming and smart but there is a limit to that. Because I know, in the future, she will be overthrown by her sister. Her sister is the complete opposite of Lupis. She is kind, beautiful, caring but at the same time, scheming and smart. I guess you could say she is the most perfect princess...

Oh, wait!!!!

WHY DIDN'T I THINK OF THIS!!! HAHAHAHA!!

her sister, Lupus. I will conquer her first before I conquer Lupis. Everything will come into place.

I will create the perfect plan!

That day created a huge change in history. It is also a day where a man, feared by both demons and humans alike, is born.