Chap. 41(Phoenix)

"ARGHHHHHHH!!!!"

Scream!!! Scream!!!! Beg for your worthless life!! Hahaha!!!

"ARGH!!! HELP!!!!"

I turn the mana around the union members into flames. The Phoenix flames cannot be put out through regular methods. Only a high level of water magic can interfere.

"Calm down! I will protect you guys against the flames, caster, stall him. Reinforcement will be here soon." Says one of them, he is holding a gigantic shield.

Tch.

Reinforcement huh...yeah I don't think I can eradicate union after all. I need to become stronger.

But first, let me save Setanal, he is useful to me.

A flame of wings appear behind me and launches me into the air.

Once I'm high enough, I dash down and enhanced my fist with 1000 Phoenix mana scales. The more scales I enhance, the stronger and hotter the attack is.

My fist crashed directly into the shield and exploded upon impact.

"ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!"

This scream...what a wonderful scream...

The shield couldn't take the heat and melted. The melted iron drops onto the Paladin Union and he cries in pain from the burning.

"I-..."

Now only a few casters are left.
All of them looked at me with fear. I smile and shoot one mana bullet, killing one of them.

The other drop to their knees as tears fall, one attempted to run but I killed him when he did.

"I-...i-..."

Only two casters remain, both are women.

I kneel down and smile at them. "Who do you want me to kill? I will spare the other."

Just killing them will be no fun, let me play a little game.

"I-...no..." Says one of them.

They are both hugging each other, are they close?

Hm?

One of them smirks and takes a knife out of her pocket. She smirks again at the other clueless girl who then stabbed her at the back.

Betrayal...now that's common when you want to survive.
"Here. I killed her. Now can you let me go?"

I smile.
"I did say I will spare you...but I didn't say I will let you go."

"What!! Then what do you want me to do?"

"Hmm...i don't know. Maybe I can break your mana core or something."

"But that's-" she gulps.

I sigh and laugh a little. "Choose, break your mana core or be my servant, only this two."

She stares at me for a while before lowering her head. Although she does not know, I can sense her smiling. Is she thinking of taking advantage of me? Interesting, let's see how you do so.

"Alright, I will be your servant."

We did the servant contract and I go over to Setanal. He is bleeding profusely.

I sigh again and transfer mana into him, healing him at the same time.

"Setanal, you trying to die or something? Don't do that when I'm here."

"Akuma...I'm sorry, I lost my cool back then."

"...Fine whatever, let's go."

Setanal nods and the three of us head for the teleporter downstairs.
--------------
1 hour later
--------------
"Sir!! There are traces of tier 10 fire."
Says one of the union members.

They are the reinforcements but are unfortunately too late.

"Oh? So someone powerful is trying to mess with us huh... Hahaha!!! Amazing, no one has dared to do that since the founding of Union. Good! GOOD!!! Our main objective will be to hunt down whoever did this. We will pay him back tenfold." Says the shady looking guy. He is not wearing the brown Union attire, instead, he is just wearing a jacket and tattered jeans, looks like a teenager too.

Now I wonder how Akuma will survive that...well considering it's him after all...I'm sure he will be fine.

...

"Jeez...now I wonder when will I be able to make my appearance, right Takeshi?"

"Be patient, your time will come soon." Says Takeshi.

"Heh..."

...

"Takeshi, I have something to ask, why did you ask me to reincarnate that boy back? Aren't you breaking the very first supreme law?"

"Pfft, since when have I not broken any law?" Says Takeshi. "But...i guess you could say he is special. And I want to give him a chance to prove himself...after all, I guess you can say I pity how unlucky he was in his previous life."

Satomi Takeshi...the creator of me...he is unpredictable. Although he seems carefree and looks like an idiot at the start, he is actually scheming every single second, every time. The way he controls this world and everything in it...is terrifying.

Not to mention...Akuma's "Absolute Dominance" didn't trigger when he met Takeshi at Januar...

I'm so proud to have someone like him as my creator...