Chap. 87

(Note: I just realised a mistake in the previous chapter after so many months, I wrote Lupus as Sylvia. Sylvia is still in her kingdom so she should not be with Akuma. The one that is with Akuma in the demon continent is Lupus.)
I whisper in the gory night. The smell of blood filled the air.

Waves of ravens fly around the country. Slowly, everyone is dying. The remaining survivors are easily found by me and die horribly.

Kimleng is nothing but a graveyard now.

Oh? There's someone there?

Engulfing myself in Mana, I can travel through a space that allows me to appear in another spot filled with Mana, teleporting.

I teleport to the apartment of the survivors.

I smirk and ring the bell.

*DING DONG*

"Hello? Anybody there?"

Of course, nobody answered and there are no sounds.

"Then I'm coming in~"

I kicked the door down and walk in, smiling.

I can smell fear...

I walk to the bedroom and open the closet.
"Found you~"

"Eek!!" The woman screeches.

Behind the woman, is two children. The children look at me with fear and hopelessness in their eyes.

I touch the mother's head and it went boom.

The head exploded and blood splattered everywhere like sauce.

!!!

The children did nothing but stare with tears in their eyes, staring at the corpse of their mother.

Their eyes widen in the horrible sight of the body and their small limbs start to tremble.

"Mommy... Where is your head..." The small one says.

I snap and the smaller child explodes, leaving the older one.

The older child looks at me with absolute horror after his younger sister died in front of him.

He starts to cry, wishing for salvation, wishing for help.

"But nobody is going to help you, everyone is dead," I say before snapping again, instantly killing the child.

I look again at the closet door, the door is filled with pinned up happy photos of the family.

Ah...

This feels amazing!!

I take a picture of the corpses and add the picture to the closet door. Now it looks perfect.

Within 2 nights, Kimleng which is known for its strong technology defence and offence fell to one man. Nobody survived and my name is known everywhere now.

Some refer to me as the reincarnation of God of Hell itself, some refer to me as the one and only true devil... Akuma.

Countries are also preparing to defend against me. Alliances are happening all over the world.

After I give the demons a signal, they start to march to Kimleng and claim it as theirs.

I already cleared all the bodies and clean up all the blood for them so they were extra thankful.

"T-This... Is an Air-conditioner!!" Exclaims one of the demons.

"F-Food!! Actual delicious food!! This is amazing!!"