Chap 74 (Hostage)

(Two chapters in a day?!?! Impossible!!!? Lol)

After killing all the males in this town, including the children, I tell every female to gather in the plaza, in the middle of the town.

The town in the demon continent doesn't look too different from the one in the human one's. In fact, this town is like those undeveloped villages.

The only difference is the temperature and the fact that no nature can be seen. Outside the town is filled with molten rock but inside...its actually quite cooling, the floor is made of rock but it's a bit cold.

I look at the crowd gathered. They are all trembling and some are even crying, mostly the young girls.
Do I look that scary? I don't even have blood on me.
Among everyone, there's one young demon girl hugging a smaller, probably younger, demon girl.
They look similar, are they siblings?

The older one is glaring at me with a knife hidden in her coat.

Heh...

I walk to that girl and she jolts in shock before slowly backing off. I squat and grab her chin to force her to look at me.

At first, she starts tearing up but then, she bites her lips and tried to attack with the knife.

Fucking useless struggle.
But I like it.

I let her stab me.
"Akuma!" Exclaims Sylvia.

I laughed and pulls the blood-coated knife out, passing it back to the girl.

My wound immediately regenerates and I get up.

From seeing how fast my wound heals, the girl gave up all hope and let's go of the knife.

Her courage is admirable though, I will give her that.

"Akuma, they are here." Says Yuki.
"I know."

The town is surrounded by a huge tall wall, I place an enhanced mana barrier around the gates to keep it locked.
Afterwards, I leap onto the wall and look out into the direction of the horde.

A huge flock of demons are flying towards this direction. There are so much it feels like a huge red cloud is coming my way. Damn...arent this too much attention?

Hm?

All of them halts and the generals combine their energy to set up some sort of magic, I can feel all of the mana in the atmosphere being sucked in as the general raises their hands to contribute to the lump of energy...is that a tier 16 combination magic?

I sigh and snaps. Exploding the large, red, energy ball right in the sky.

It created a domino effect of explosions as the mana radiation is too strong that it collides with the mana in the demons nearby and so on.

"Fucking idiot," I mumble. "That was disappointing."

"Father!!!!"

I can hear screams of despair and mourns from the woman in the town.
Some of their fathers or brothers or relatives are in the army huh...

I look at them and they all shut up.
Looking at their obedient behaviour, I smiled and grabbed a pregnant mother by the collar.

Reaching for the dagger in my pocket, I place it on her neck and immediately used an amplifying skill such that people or demons from miles away can hear.

"THE DEMON LORD HIMSELF BETTER SHOWS UP OR I WILL KILL THIS PREGNANT LADY. IF YOU DON'T, EVERYONE WILL KNOW THAT YOU DON'T CARE FOR YOUR OWN KIND AND YOU WILL NOT BE FITTED FOR THE SEAT OF THE DEMON LORD!!!" I shout.

I gave him a situation where he must come regardless, or he will lose his seat in the throne, especially when I'm holding a pregnant mother in custody.

I look at the remaining demons in the sky. There about less than 1000 now. Those are lucky survivors from the 50000 demons army.

They are lucky that they are weak, the mana in them is not so great. But still, who says I'm going to let them live.

I snap, with the intention to collide the small little mana in them, causing them to explode but...

Someone disrupted it and they survived!?!

"You, Human...who are you?!" Says a voice in my head.

I smirk. "Akuma, bitch."