Chap. 76 (A Fight Between Trash)

...Rio and I...

Are without doubt trash.

Or we are even lower than trash; all reincarnated are.

We are so worthless and powerless that we need to be given a second life. Those who aced everything in their first life are the true masterpiece.
Thinking back, if only that person never reincarnates me...wouldn't I be in a better place?

...

No. I don't have the rights to be in a better place; Not after the path I chose to go down. My sins will never be erased...i know that.

But still...i want to destroy this world and leave it without regret.
I once read in a book...about the past.

Before all the monster appears and before all the living being gains "stats"...
The world was once a not so peaceful world...but still a better one.
Strength does not always matter and killing is not a tradition or culture. Though there are still evil, it is not common and there will be "people of justice" apprehending and eliminating those threats, called the police.

Of course, I expected this but there is corruption...political corruptions...but not as much as the corruption the current world holds.

"Help" is a very rare word to find now. The laws of the jungle apply everywhere. No one is safe without strength and power and one's status defines who you really are: livestock? A slave? Or a powerful commander? a soldier? etc.

At least, there is still stuff like charity in the past...

Ah...i wish I was born in the past...then maybe...maybe...i won't kill anyone and just live a normal life. Even I've gotten quite tired of killing though I still get the thrill from it.
---------------------
Sylvia coughs as she tries to stay away from the battlefield.

She caught another person in the glimpse of her eyes and taps on her.
"Eh?!...Oh...uh...hi!" Says Yuki.
"You don't look like a demon, what are you doing here?" Says Sylvia.
"Oh uh...i was just nearby and I sort of saw the both of you going into the demon continent alone so I got curious-"

*BOOOOOMM!!!!*

"Can we talk later? Let's get away from here..." Says Yuki.
"Yeah."

As both of the girls runs towards the bridge, they look back and sees the fight.
"I can't even see them...i can only hear the clashing of swords and explosion. I not only cannot help but I will also die as well!" says Sylvia.
"Of course, he is amazing after all." Says Yuki.
"Eh? You know Akuma!"

Yuki's eyes widen as she accidentally lets the cat out of the bag.

"Oops..." She mumbles.
-----------
*TINGGG!!!!*

I deflect another blade Rio throws at me. He seems to have a skill that gives him an unlimited amount of swords.
The more he summons, the more sword flying towards me. How can he control so much?!?

These swords are hard and are actual swords, unlike mana sword. Fuck.

I deflect two more blades, one from the top and the front, before hopping back to create space for us.

Close combat with him is similar to death...

He can create about 1 sword per 5 seconds, which makes up the total amount of 61 swords since we start fighting.

I tried destroying the sword by exploding the mana in the atmosphere but it did nothing, not even a scratch.

I cannot catch him off-guard like last time anymore. In fact, I was only able to hit him once...while the number of times he hits me can total up to 57 times. Luckily my body regenerates fast but it's worthless if I exhaust all of my strength deflecting the sword away.

FUCK!

This is more of a stamina battle than an actual one!!

As I run away, the sword follows me at a speed higher than mine. Even after I increased my speed to about 100 times faster than an average human, the sword is still able to catch up!

I can only dodge oncoming swords as they are faster.

!!!

A swarm of swords appears in front of me before I realise.

From the back and from the front, ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?

I quickly gather mana and explodes it around me. It was large enough to annihilate an entire kingdom.

I jump out from the smoke and lands on the floor before finding Rio behind me, preparing for another strike.

!!!!

He casts a curse spell together with an ejection spell at once and blasts me far away.

I land in the ground and gets up. I don't see any wound, what the hell did he do?

There's...vines on me?!? No wait, this is?!?

I can suddenly feel a sudden burst of pain all over my body. My blood vessels start protruding itself and it turns black

?!?

What the heck is this?!

Rio appears in front of me and kicks my leg, forcing me to drop onto the ground.

"Surprised? To be honest, I am surprised that you are reincarnated. But...i never expected much from you." Says Rio.

Heh...fucker.

I laugh and grabs Rio's face.

"Purify!! (tier 19)" I shout and his face immediately burns up.

"Arghhhhh!!!"

He kicks me away and tries to soothe the pain in his face but it won't go away.

That fucker, if he thinks that he can dispel a tier 19 purify so easily, he is disillusioning.
A normal purify will gradually go away and the pain will start to disappear but this is a tier 19 purify, stolen from the strongest beast found in the holy lake near Januar. It was one of the guardians of the Church of Axis and it possesses great power so I tried testing to see if that is true but it didn't put up much of a fight.
I killed the beast after killing everyone in Januar.

The purify also got rid of the awful curse he placed on me.

Now then...

--------
Skill activate: Absolute Dominance
(Reference to Chapter 25 and 26)
---------
I smirk as the insane burst of power surged inside me.

"Hahahahaha!!! Time for round two, you fucker!!"