Chap. 30(Strongest in the weakest class)

I follow him to the combat stadium. My class is sitting on the dark, dirty part of the stadium with wooden benches while the best class sits on the opposite with luxurious aircon and couches.

What kind of stereotype system is this?

Akira keeps staring at me until I say "what?"

"...you...have incredible courage despite being so weak." She says.

She sighs and gives me a talisman. "Don't die. Use this to defend yourself in the first attack and surrender. That boy...Kenny...he really packs a punch."

Our teacher...is actually a kind person huh...

"W-What? I-I'm not worried about you or anything! Stop staring at me like that."

Wow...tsundere at it's finest.

"Pfft...sure," I say.

I step into the ring, the boy is just standing there with his arms folded.

He smiles."there's a line between foolishness and bravery. You still can turn back now you know."

"And there's a line between idiotic and arrogant. Guess you are both."

Kenny snapped and some of his veins can be seen.

Heh...prideful people like him are so easy to provoke.

"FINE!!! I DON'T WANT TO BE SEEN AS A BULLY BUT I HAVE NO CHOICE. LET ME TEACH YOU A LESSON!!"

I raise my hand and gesture him to bring it on.

He becomes more agitated and starts doing something with his hands. A huge fireball immediately shows up in the sky.

This guy, no wonder he is called a genius. Not only can he silent cast but its effect is almost immediate.

However...

I compressed the fireball with the atmosphere mana. It immediately extinguishes the whole thing.

!!!!!!

"W-What the heck did you just do!!!"
"Me? Oh, why not take a guess?" I say.

I show him my hand and gather mana around it. Blue particles slowly show itself at my palm when enough mana is gathered.

"Y-You have mastered the manipulation of mana!!!! I-Impossible...how can someone as weak as you do that! Only 4 people in this world who can do that! Who the hell are you!!" Says Kenny.

Everyone is stunned, even Akira.

I smirk. "Still calling me weak? Let end this."

I grab my dagger and dashes towards him, he manages to react in time and blocked the attack using his own wand. Impressive.

But I deflected the wand away and aimed for his throat.
This lucky bastard manages to trip and barely avoided my attack.

The blade left a small cut on his face and he falls back.

"Tch." I clicked my tongue.

Kenny froze. He couldn't move his body.
"M-Monster."

I smile.

"Weak."

Kenny gulped and clenched his fist.
He immediately casts a lightning spell at such close range together with a defence spell.

Dual casting using his bare hands!?

A big explosion occurred and smokes filled the air.

Kenny slowly emerges from the smoke. Although he did cast the defence spell. The explosion is still too powerful, the spell was not able to completely block everything.

"Ha...ha...ha! You...see that!!...He...is...weaker than me!!" Says Kenny.

Lupus and Sylvia did not respond immediately, instead, they smiled.
"Look behind you." Says Sylvia.

"?"

Kenny looks behind and the smoke clears away.

!!!!

I am just standing there in the middle of the huge dark patch created by the explosion, not even a single scratch can be seen on me.
Well...i do have SSS(+30) rank for defence after all.

"W-What was that!!!"
"He survived?!!! Impossible!!" Exclaims Kenny's classmate.

...

"I...i..." Says Kenny.

I take out my dagger and point the blade at Kenny. He starts shaking.

"Now...dare call me weak again?" I say.

Kenny falls to his knees.
"I...admit defeat."

...

"I...no...this cannot be happening."
"A genius...lost?!"

"Who the hell is he? That guy is amazing." Says Leon.

The girl who caught my eye stared at me. I can feel her intense gaze, what is she thinking?

I look at Akira. There are tears rolling down her face while she is smiling.

This match, though not official, will change the lives of everyone in this Academy and become a legend.