Chap. 25(The Showdown)

Once I return, I immediately felt a huge pressure outside.
"...Ao...why are there so many people surrounding us?" Says Camila.
"...Don't call me Ao, I'm now Akuma. And...i will explain afterwards, tell me an estimate of how many people are outside."
"About 10000...and among them, 6 are strong."

Ho...

They bought in the entire Januar army to deal with me huh...how long have I been in the spatial mirror?

I casually walk outside. Everyone took their stance and aimed their weapons at me.
"Return with us quietly and we will let these two go." Says the big muscular man, probably the general.

I look behind them and see Lupus and Sylvia tied up.

I smirk. "And what if I don't?"

"Then they will die together with you."

My eyes widen when I spot Adam behind the general.
Adam is wearing armour, holding a sword, unlike the rest.

My smile becomes wider. "Try me."

The soldiers next to Lupus and Sylvia immediately when for their knife and tries to slit their throat.

I don't even need to move my hand to channel the mana. With the mana cube inside me, I just need to feel the mana there and collide it with each other.

*BOOOOOOOM*

Lupus cast a wind barrier before that explosion and both of them survived.

"YOU-"

I jump to the general and grabs his face.
Colliding the mana inside him, he exploded and his body was flung back.

Although his body exploded from within, he is still alive. However, his mana core is damaged and he cannot use magic anymore.

He coughs out blood and everyone starts shooting.
Stupid idiots.
I return all the bullets, twice as fast, twice as deadly; a huge wave of well-equipped soldiers is instantly wiped out.
The only one alive is the general, Adam and four more people at the back.

"I see...6 strong people huh... let's see how strong all of you are," I say.

Adam glares at me but without any sign of hostility. He is not even releasing a killing intent, what is he planning?

I smirk.

Adam engulfs himself in black flames, a technique in the demonic book, and charges towards me. Before his sword can reach me, I blast it away with mana. Adam somehow saw that coming and retaliated, taking the hidden dagger inside his coat and attacking me.
I accumulate mana and waited for him to get a bit closer before finally realising the mana right in front of him, creating an intense shockwave that propelled him back like a bullet.
He clashes through the buildings until the third one, barely surviving the attack.

!!!!

I see...no wonder Adam wasn't releasing any killing intent.

Before the impact, he whispered, "It's a trap."

They knew that they have no chance of defeating me so...

...

!!!

I see...that's...a genius idea.

Thanks, Adam.

I walk towards the rest.
All five of them is shaking but are still holding their ground.
Finally, I step into their trap.
Three huge magic circles appeared above me and 6 gigantic golden chains wrap themselves around me.

"We did it!" Exclaims one of them.

I smirk.

"He...is still smiling..." Says another.

This magic circle is a tier 20 magic circle. Amazing. Truly a once in a lifetime sight but...

Skill activate: Absolute dominance.

The chains binding me breaks immediately and was absorbed by me.

-------
Rank up: SSS(+30)
-------

"Ha...ha...HAHAHAHAHA!!!!" I laugh in pleasure as I see the fear in their eyes.

"I-Impossible...how..." Says the general.

This...is truly the BEST!!!

----------
Skill: Absolute Dominance
Effect: When met with a stronger opponent or magic. Immediately gain an instant boost of 10000000% in all stats. Lasts till the opponent or magic disappears.

Takes a toll on the user, therefore it is recommended to only use it once a month.
------------