Chap. 55 (Savage)

Oh? There are some beasts that can fly too. Damn...they resemble normal animals too much, except they are made of sand.

This time, an eagle, which was high up in the sky, dashes down towards me.

I smirk and creates a mana blade inside the eagle, killing it from within immediately.

God damn it...

This is annoying let me just kill everything here.

I did the same thing to the others, immediately I cleared out a wave of beasts.

The sand below starts to rumble again...
What now?

I look behind me and a huge dragon bash out of the sand.

It's green in colour with amber eyes. Its size is about as big as a city.

"Intruder, who are you and what do you want?" Says the dragon.

That was Telepathy...

The sand storm is really noisy, I should do the same.

I circulate the mana in the air to transfer my thought to him.

"Nothing much. I just want the life force here, I won't take anything else...unless there's something really valuable here." I say.

The dragon roars and flaps it wings towards me.

I had to cover my eyes with my arms to prevent the annoying sand from entering.

"YOU SHALL NOT LEAVE THIS PLACE ALIVE IF YOU DARE!!!"

"Woah Woah, calm down, big guy. I don't even know what is here yet and you are already giving me hints? Don't you want to protect the treasure here? Why suddenly reveal them to me?" I say.

"YOU!!!"

The dragon charges towards me head-on. He accumulates magma in his mouth and when close enough, shoots them at me.

I sigh and disperse the magma before stopping his entire momentum with just my hand.

"You...are strong."
"Of course I am."

The dragon immediately backs off and lands on the ground, I did the same.

"Let's make a deal." Says the dragon. "I will help and give you all the life force this area has, in exchange don't touch anything here."

"Sure..."

I wear the watch and place my hand on the dragon's head. I can suddenly feel a large surge of mana and life force being poured into me. I quickly circulate it into the watch and it took a total of 30 minutes to absolutely absorb every life force in this huge desert.

Phew...finally done.

The sand storm stopped too. It's probably the life force present that created it.

"Now I have fulfilled my promise. Leave now." Says the dragon.

Ha...HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

"Just kidding!!!!!!" I say and i immediately explodes the mana inside the dragon.

I smile at the sight of the dragon's demise.

Since the dragon has lots of mana, it immediately creates something similar to a tier 12 explosion.

Ah....the feeling of betraying someone. I really want it more. Too bad I can't really do it on humans near me yet. If not, it will mess up my plan.

Since the dragon is so hell-bent on guarding this place, there must be something valuable here.

Although my watch is fully charged and can go even 100000 years back, I am going to steal whatever treasure I can find first!