Chap. 48 (Human but a demon inside)

Since Lupis is the closest, let's go there first.

I jump from the spot that I stayed at for 50000 years. Right now, I can leap for about a height of 100km. Which means I can easily travel to places now...

Crashing like a meteorite next to Lupis. I attracted quite an attention from the demons and humans nearby.

Lupis is not conquered by demons...but demons are still torturing the humans living here. The only reason for that is because the higher-ups are really strong...stronger than average humans I mean.

Sylvia also used to lead the royal army of Lupis...right now...i am guessing her descendants is taking in charge?

I don't know.

One of the demons walks to me. I grew taller and more muscular with this body, I still look like a teenager other than that though. Now, that demon looks a bit short to me. Normally, I am about two-thirds of their size.

"You! Who are you? Where did you appear from, show me your slave number!"

Every human that is weak but survived has been made into a slave. Each time, there will be a slave number for that human and that will be the name of the human.

"I don't have one," I say.

Of course, that hard to believe, considering that I'm topless...don't blame me okay? It ripped apart when I was trying to test my strength.

"Huh? You bastard, don't lie-"

I flick a small stone at the demon and his body immediately explodes. The stone did not stop just from that, it went past and hit five more demons behind before finally halting. All six died instantly.

"Kyaaaah!!!" The woman near shouts from the purple blood.

Everyone starts to run away and into Lupis.

...

Am I that scary? And what the heck...since when were a demon so weak?

"Halt there! Stranger!" Says a woman in white armour.

Behind her are several other white chivalry knights.

She pulls her horse to stop it and points the sharp sword at me. "State where you are from and your slave number."

"Jesus Christ, I don't have one...and...I'm from Lupis."

I'm not joking, I really am from Lupis and don't have any slave number.

"Don't lie. Since when did Lupis have such a strong human like you. Unless...you are a demon disguising as a human."

"Shut up," I say while releasing an aura.
This conversation is going nowhere...

"What...this...attack! Let's go!" Says the female knight but her companions are all shaking in fear, no one dared to even take a step forward. She herself is also shaking but she managed to force herself to attack me.

From a distance, I blast her away immediately using mana. I only use 1 to a million of my strength because I didn't want her to die just yet.

But the consequence is still quite severe. Only by plunging her sword deep into the ground, can she stop the shockwave from affecting her.

"You damn devil!!"

Devil huh...fine I will act like one.

I walk towards her allies and smirk.

All of them are trying to counter-attack but their legs won't move.

"If I am a demon. I would have killed everyone here mercilessly." I say. "That's why don't try lumping me with them."

The knights look at one another then to the female knight. She clenches her fist and stares at me.

She then sighs and extracts her sword from the ground before sheathing it.

"M-My apologies..." She mumbles.

My hearing has improved too...wow...
"Anyway, let's go in. I have some things to ask you. In return, I will answer your questions. Deal?" I say.

The female knight nods. "I'm Sil. You are?"

"Akuma...nice to meet you," I say while smiling.