Chap. 52 (A Hero?)

"I...fine do whatever you want. Rape me, kill me. I don't care." She says, letting go of her chest.

Looks like this witch gave up on everything already.

"As if I will be satisfied with that washboard of yours," I say.
"Wha-...this size is normal for girls my age!"
"As if. You are even wearing a breast pad. And I don't even know your age."

She blushes and hides her chest in her arms.
"H-How do you know?"

"That's not important. Anyway, tell me who sent you or why you attack me."
"It is important to me..." She mumbles.

"Huh?"
"No no no!!! Nothing...i...its the demons. They sent me. Because you killed some of their subordinates, they are furious at you."

I see...

I smirk.

Those bastards have a death wish huh...

"Bring me to them," I say.
"Huh?"
"There's a reason why you are following their orders right? Did they kidnap someone as a hostage or something?"

She widens her eyes. Looks like it's true.

"Don't worry. I will slaughter them all for you. I'm Akuma, who are you?"

"I'm...Tiara."

We went back to the village and Cevila is helping to rescue the villagers from the fire.

I snap and the fire is immediately extinguished.

"Akuma!"
"What's wrong?"
"A child is trapped under that rubble."

It's true. I can detect faint life force under there but it's very faint. The child will die soon.

I push the stone rubble away using one hand as if it's nothing. My strength has really increased. Afterwards, I carry the child out of there.
The mother comes crying to me and holding the child in her arms. He is bleeding everywhere. A concussion in the head and fractured bones at the arms.

I reach in to grab the child's hand and channels mana into him. I have never done this before but I can now.

I circulate mana inside his body and speed his recover up by 10000 times.

The child slowly opens his eyes and smiles. "Something feels nice..." He mumbles.

The crying mother immediately smiles and cry tears of joy.

After everything calms down, I prepared to set off to kill that demon bastard who sent Tiara. I did not expect...

"Sir hero. Thank you for your help." Says the elder of the village.

Huh? Hero?

Well yeah... I did save their village but I didn't do it for them-

"Big Brother!! Thank you so much for helping me." Says the child.

I...whats with this atmosphere.

They are all bowing to me and thanking me.

I bite my lips and try to look away.
Cevila looks at my expression and laughs. "You are not used to this right?"

...

A whole village is actually thanking me as their saviour...this has never happened before.

"L-Lets go. I have someone to kill." I say.
"Yes yes...jeez. Do you feel happy?" Ask Cevila.

...No. Happy is not the right word.

In fact, I feel satisfied. Why?

I look back.
"Come visit us again! We will cook up a feast for you!" Shouts the mother.

...

I want to get out of here as soon as possible.

"Tiara and Cevila, Let's go! I want to make someone pay as soon as possible."
"Yes yes..."