Chap. 78 (Newcomer)

--------
Error...

Error...

User "Akuma" has killed the demon lord.
The user will now become a semi demon and human from inheriting the demon lord's power.

"Akuma" will now be a registered user due to his immense strength.
---------

?!! What the heck.

How long has it been since a system panel shows up in front of me...

All of my stats are still at the "error" state...

I...whats a registered user...i have never seen this before.

I suddenly feel the urge to open some sort of menu and swipes my hand up.

Some sort of panel appears in front of me again.
-----------
(STATS)
(RANKING)
(QUEST)
------------

I...no, this is impossible!!??

This panel...this options...i recognize them?!!

This is the "menu" given to outworlders
They are people from another world reincarnated into this world and all of them usually have insane strength and knowledge?!
Why am I able to access this?!? I was born in this world!!

I...has it something to do with my strength?

I gulp and checks my stats. It's all the same, errors all over the place.

I sigh and checks the ranking.
---------
1. Lion
2. Amane
3. Adena
4. Lea
5. Kami
983. You(Akuma)
----------
I...there are 983 people in this world stronger than me?!?...

...tch.

A small side panel appears below the main one saying:
-----------
Would you like to keep your identity hidden?

(Yes)
(No)
------------
...this is too dangerous, I still don't know much about this ranking and people, that's why...i will choose "yes" first.
-----------
Your name will now be registered as "Unknown"
-----------
Maybe now...i will be one step closer to finding out the truth of this world...of this system...

"Akuma!!" Shouts Sylvia, running towards me.

I look at her and sighs.
How can she not be afraid of me but afraid of the demon continent?

I turn back and realise that the menu is gone. It seems that when I lose focus on the menu, it will automatically disappear...that's convenient.

Yuki is behind her, walking.

"Akuma!! That was amazing!!!" Says Sylvia.
"Uh...thanks?"

Yuki seems kind of sad. She tried hiding it but I know, she is looking down and is not her usual cheerful self.

"What? You disappointed that I did not die by the hands of the demon lord?" I ask.
"H-Huh? What are you talking about, hubby? That was incredible! I can't believe you actually defeated the demon lord yourself...as if you are the hero."

She paused for a moment there. I smirk and turns my attention back to Sylvia.

"So, what should we do now? Kill every demon?" Says Sylvia with a bright smile.

"No, I changed my mind. I am...going to become the demon lord instead." I say.
"D-Don't tell me...you are going to use the demons to take revenge on humans?" Says Sylvia.
"Correct."
"Oh...i see."

Sylvia doesn't seem to even mind about the fact that I want to kill our own kind. Where has her justice gone? Well, this is better in its own ways.

I look at Yuki, she is staring into space.

Heh...

Suddenly, I can sense several presences approaching us. It's the 5 women general with Rio just now.

"I-Impossible...he was actually defeated..." The one at the front mourned.

She loses her strength in her feet and drops to the floor, crying. The other girls tried consoling her but they themselves are also trying to hold back from crying.

"What should we do about them?" Whispers Sylvia.

I shake my head and just walk past them.
Sylvia slowly gets what I mean and follows me. Yuki decided to do so too but she hides in the shadow again...why?

"Wait!!!" One of the girls shouts.

I stop and look back.

"Y-You...have to take responsibility!"

"Huh?"
I give them the "what the fuck are you talking about?" Look.

"This person...is actually pregnant with Rio's baby, you have to take responsibility!!!"

"Heh...like I give a shit about that, settle it yourself," I say, walking away.

"You!!!"
"That's enough." Another girl stops the girl shouting at me and they both fall into a sorrowful silence.
----------
From a distance, I can see a kingdom but I don't think it's the capital of the demon continent. It's big but too small to be a capital.

The guards see me and panics.
"You!? A human!?"

I raise up my hand in surrender and smiles.
"I'm a demon," I say.

"I know, I'm saying about the girl behind you?!" Says the guard.

Eh?! He knows...how?! I just became a half-demon but I clearly look like a human...

"It's just like this...officer."
I grab his sword and sheathe it for him.

I made up some random story about our family is a happy family of a human mother and a demon father. That's why I am a half-demon and I told the guard that Sylvia is my sister, it's just that she hasn't awakened her demon bloodline.

After listening, the guard smiles and laughs.

"Oh, I see!? Haha! I am sorry about that. You must have encountered this everywhere huh..." He says.

I nod and smiles.

I cannot go about on a killing rampage now that I'm a demon lord. I need to somehow find a way to gain the trust of the demons first so I will start here.

Besides, not only for political reasons, but I also need them...maybe as a sacrifice...in a battle or for personal reasons.

The guard explained my situation to the other demons. They are oddly friendly and does not seem to mind being with a half-demon like me. I expected more prejudice and hatred...

"Anyway, I will bring you to Inn and prevent troubles on the way. Your sister will attract attention so it's best that she stays in the inn but...you can give her this gem temporary, it emits a form of demonic mana." The guard says, handing me a gem.

No wonder he was able to identify me as a demon.

"I see, thanks. What's your name?"

"Oh yeah! I forgot to introduce myself! I'm Al'Du!"
"Nice to meet you, I'm Akuma."

I still will not get used to how demons name themselves.

"Haha!! Nice name!"

Sylvia is still pouting about the fact that I called her my sister. Well, she is shorter and looks younger so this is perfect for a sister.

Still, I guess I have forgotten...

About the fact that demons...are very different from humans.

Demons... treat their own kind as if each and every one of them is their brother and sister...

I sigh.

Humans truly are the true monsters and demons of this world.