Chap. 35 (Necromancer)

I hurry back to the Academy.
Akira or K must know something about this.

...?

Once I reach the entrance, something is immediately wrong. The academy is oddly quiet...too quiet.

Currently, 10 AM and there is not a single sound to be heard.

...

Once I step through the gate, it felt like I entered some sort of glass. My mind starts to hurt a little but it soon disappears.

I look at the sky, it's red in colour.

Blood moon? No...it is impossible. The demons will only attack a month later...has my actions changed the future?

...very unlikely. So what the hell is going on?

The only conclusion I can come up with is a forged dimension. However, forged dimension is very difficult to create and only people with a really really huge capacity of mana and skills can create one.

Damn it. This forged dimension is quite small, the mana in here, although is thick, is still not as much as 2km ranged worth of mana.

I look back and the exit seems to be sealed off. One way in, no way out...that's why I hate screwing with forged dimensions.

...

Whatever, let's go. No point dwelling here.

I slowly walk into the Academy. I cannot sense anyone at all, not even breathing.

"Oh? Do we have a guest?" Says a voice from behind.

By instinct, because of my experience in the mana dimension, I instantly create 19 mana bullets and shoot them in that direction.

The figure takes the damage head-on but suffers no damage.

...

A figure wearing a black hoodie and a skull mask...no that's not a mask. It's a skeleton wearing a black hoodie.

This is a high-level necromancer.

"What are you doing here?" I ask.
"That should be my question."

I sigh.

"I'm here because I belong to this Academy. Now answer me."

The necromancer laughs. "I'm impressed by your honesty. Alright then, I will answer you. Currently, the entire school is transported...or more accurately, kidnapped to another country. It's the country of Union in the north."

"Union??!! What do they have to do with this?" I ask.

Shit...those union bastards...they are not to be messed with. Their power is no joke. Even a Sekirei like me won't do shit to them.

"Hmm? Why not ask them? Anyway, I am here because I seem to have detected an air of melancholy in here. So I came to investigate..."

...

"One more question. So you know where a tall blond, curly hair girl with blue eyes together with another tall slim and blond girl with green eyes go?"

The necromancer nods. "They went to the Union to save their friends. Apparently, they decided to prioritize that first because they somehow knew that you are still alive."

Sylvia must have detected my life force. Our soul has entangled together after all.

"Thanks for the information, you do your stuff, I do mine. Let's not interfere with one another."

The necromancer smiles and hands me a silver coin. The logo on the coin is something like a ship.
"You are someone special. Only those who have embraced the true meaning of death can see me. Although you are quite weak right now, I know you will be someone important in the future. Go to the glowing sea and flick the coin into it."

"What why?"

"The rest is a surprise."

He says that and he disappears.

I'm still quite weak huh...yeah that's true. Compared to me 3 years later, I am still nothing but a pebble beside a road.