Chap. 81(Mana class)

(Starting from today, I'm going to write more than 1000 words in a chapter!!!! Rejoice!!!!!)(i usually just write 500 words per chapter)

I notice the intense atmosphere and laughs.

"Alright alright!!!" I say, touching the corpse.

His soul is still intact, he is not completely died yet.

Skill activate: Heal

Green sparkling dots starts gathering around my hand and seeps into the neck of the demon.

Afterwards,

Skill activate: Rewind

After healing the internal injuries caused by mana, I then rewind the state of his body back to a few minutes ago. Rewinding can't fix mana injuries so using heal first is an absolute.

The noble opens his eyes and looks around.
"I'm not dead...?"

"Of course not," I say. "Demons don't kill each other."

"EEEK!!!" He screeches in fear and quickly runs off at the sight of me.

"Heh..." I smirk. "What's wrong? What's with all that staring? Let's proceed with the registration, shall we?"

The instructors look at one another and then to the vice principal.

Estein'do nods to them and whispers "Meet me in the office on the third floor later." To me before leaving.

I sigh. "Alright~"
---------------
I followed the mana instructor and he smiles.
"Good job back there." He says.

My eyes widen in shock. "So you are supportive of my actions just now?"

"Of course, the others in the mana class is either too afraid or too scared to show mana's true potential. What you did will surely change everyone's mind slowly. By the way, I'm Ushe. You can just call me that, don't need any formalities." Says Ushe.

"Oh? Your naming is a bit different."

"Not every demon names themselves with that space okay? Besides, you too right? Akuma."

...

"By now, you should notice I'm a half-demon right? Why did no one give me any stares or actually attempts to chase me out now?" I say.

Ushe and I are currently walking to the mana class in the Academy. Though there are only 2 classes in total, a year 1 class and a year 2 class. I'm going to the Year 1 class...

And no one is giving me any stares or chasing me out while I walk casually in this hallway. That's weird. Al'Du says I will be getting stares from here and there...

"Of course not. This is the lower level. If you want people to treat you badly, you need to go to the upper level...its where dirty nobles gather." Says Ushe.

"I see..."

"I am also curious. You have the skills of a priest and a wizard, how?"

Oh, it must be the healing and rewinding skill I used...
Uh...what excuse should I come up with...

"..."

Ushe sighs. "Alright, it's fine if you don't want to tell me. I have a secret or two myself too."

I heave a sigh of relief. Lucky he is reasonable.

Ushe stops in front of a door and opens it. We both walk into the classroom.

It smells nice here and is clean as well Unlike my classroom back in Horin.
It looks literally like an ordinary classroom too. Yes!! No more broken planks in the walls and the floor as well as no more smell of rotten algae!!!