Chap. 33(God of Slayers)

---------
???? Years later
--------
...

I have lost track of time and somehow I am not frustrated anymore.

*GRRRR*

"hell dogs again huh..." I mumble.

They are about as big as a tower so it's easy to spot them and they can cover large distances in a second.

From a distance, I control the mana inside all of the dogs and explodes it from within. All 10 of them instantly died.
Looks like I can now control mana from 500 km away.
------
9992748/100000000
------
------
????? Years later
------
Because I honestly have nothing to do since no matter how much stronger the monster becomes, they became very easy for me to kill now.

So I started building a mansion using their bones and flesh.
If I were to say myself, it's not really that bad for my first attempt. The furniture consists of their hide and fur, it's really comfortable.

*ROARRRRRR*

??

A huge colossal golem appears and steps on the mansion I just built...

...

I released a huge threatening aura.
"Oi, you fucker...i just built that."

The monster, which was trying to attack me a moment ago, now starts hesitating.

I clench my fist in frustration and creates a mana spear twice as big as the colossal golem.

The colossal golem starts running immediately but in a speed of light, the spear pierces through the golem and it explodes.

It's really an amazing sight. The explosion looks like some sort of nuclear mushroom and the breeze from it is cooling.
----------
99999999/100000000
----------

!!!!!!!!

......just one more...

Now...

It's time for the boss huh...

The ground starts shaking, volcanos all erupted immediately and I was forced to levitate into the air using Mana.

Ordinary-looking horns emerged from all that lava below...

Wait it's...

...

How big is this shit...

Only the horns and head shows up but it's already as big as a city.

In the end, the entire body probably matches up to a planet's size.

Fuckin hell...this is just a demon...yet it's so fucking big.

But in the end... it's still no match for me.

Like some sort of aeroplane, I boost myself up using mana until I am higher than the demon. The demon looks at me and roared. The entire region starts shaking violently and the shockwave is really powerful.

But...

This will not stop me. I engulf my entire body with mana, it doesn't affect me at all. After...god know-how many years of constantly using mana. I have completely comprehended how the mana flows in this dimension and have full control of mana at a radius of 1000 km. Previously I can only control mana at about 10km away.

No wonder the power difference between Kirei and Sekirei is so big, even if it's just one stage difference.

The demon creates some sort of magma pitchforks and not one of them but many many pitchforks. He aims all those at me and launches them.

Fuck!! Those are magma!!! Even if I engulf myself in a huge amount of mana, I still cannot escape undamaged.

It travels really fast as well. Although not as fast as the speed of sound, the amount of it thrown at me is insane!

Imagine the sky raining continuously with magma pitchforks. Yes, that's how much I am facing right now.

I need to do something about that demon! Fuck! It keeps creating this fucking magma shit.

I boost myself off the air towards the demon. It knows my intention and immediately flaps its wings at me.

Are you fucking kidding me?!?????!? The wind generated by the wings is fucking insane like a hurricane!!! Fuck!!!!

Arghhhhh!!! Fuck all of this shit!!!

Although doing this will take a toll on my consciousness, I have to play my trump card.

Within a second, I gathered instantly every single mana in a thousand-kilometre range and force every single one of them to compress the demon.

Trust me, the pressure is as heavy as 5 planets. But at the same time, I'm feeling it too.

Arghh!!! Just fucking die already!!!!

*cough* *cough*

I started coughing blood but I did not stop.

The demon keeps shouting and crying in pain as I did. The limbs start to break and purple blood can be seen gushing out of every corner of the body.

The mana core inside me starts to break, I can feel some cracks here and there now...but...

I circulate the mana inside me and fill the cracks in the mana core. By doing so, I manage to surpass my limits and gathered mana from 1100km, creating huge mana sword that is about as big as the demon.

"FUCKING DIE ALREADY!!!!!!!!!" I scream as I swing the sword down.

The demon sees the sword and starts to shiver in fear violently. For the first time in its life, it is afraid of a human which is like an ant to it.

It couldn't move from the pressure and a huge sword will be its death.

One swift and fast slash. A huge amount of purple blood erupted in all direction as the pressure crushes all of the remaining limbs.

The huge gigantic demon is now a messy gore of flesh.

*pant* *pant* *pant*

...

"I...did it," I mumble as my consciousness collapse.

--------
New title achieved:
God of Slayers(+100% to atk)
--------
--------
Rank up: SS(+99)(+99)(+99)(+99)
--------
--------
System warning:
User has ranked up too much and therefore the system will interfere. To maintain the balance of the world.
Rank has been decreased to "SS(+99)"
And the effects of "Rebellion of God" will be revoked. "SS(+99)" will be the maximum rank user can-

...

...

Error detected...

Error 494928382839
Error 818292838291
Error 81929299392971

...
---------
New skill obtained: Rebellion of the system and God himself.
----------