Chap. 86 (Blood Fest)

I see...

After becoming the demon lord, the 5 general ladies gave me a brief introduction of my role.

But to summarize things up.

"Everything is wrong huh...that goddamn Rio..."

The demons weren't exaggerating things when they mention that the previous demon lord is useless.

Rio barely even did anything but laze around all day.

The demons are suffering from many many problems. Some of them being a shortage of food, water, and resources.

"Say...why are we even staying in this hot area in the first place? The food takes lots of time to grow in this continent and they barely even produce any nutrients or carbohydrate. That's why lots of demons are starving. Water rarely ever rains in this continent too and the situation worsens with heatstroke cases spiking."

The elders of the committee look at one another and say "you see...this is the only place we can live in. And we will have to adapt to it. We have no other choice."

...wait! I can use this as an excuse.

I smirk.

"Then why not take over the human continent."

!!!

Fa'Ye slams her hand on the table. "You!!! Do you want more deaths!!"

"No no, of course not. The only reason why you guys keep dying when in battle is because all of you literally just charge head-on. I know humans are weak but they are very persistent and also very strategic."

...

Heh...they can't argue with that.

Fa'Ye is one of the 5 generals chosen by Rio.
She has red hair and eyes and has the most bulk muscles. She also has a bad temper...a very bad one.

"Um...speaking of attacking...why not we do it now? That monster has devasted the human continent so they should be weak." Says Yus'In.

"No," I say. "Occupying a devasted land is useless. We need to attack the neighbouring country if we really want resource and supplies."

Yus'In is the second general. She is good at cooking and casting healing magic that's why she is called the "goddess" by many demon soldiers. Even her appearance is soft, her braided green hair and amber eyes with her slim body. Not bad.

The other three are Kilim, Jun'En, and Hui'do.

!!!

"That's asking for a death wish!! The neighbouring country is Kimleng. They are very technically advanced!!" Says one of the elders.

Oh? Despite them loving to fight, they still know when to retreat huh.

"Don't worry. I will infiltrate the entire country myself and kill every single one of them. After all, I am their weaknesses."

"Weakness?" Asks Lupus.

I nod.

A mana manipulator is a big weakness of a highly technological country because...most of their weapons have mana infused into them. Just like that railgun used in Januar.

It will be a piece of cake.

After the meeting is over. It's decided that I will only "spy" on Kimleng and I am obviously not going to comply.

When everyone leaves the room, I stopped Sylvia from leaving.
"Sylvia, you stay here and don't run anywhere. Don't even go to Kins. They will suspect you. Stay here until I'm back, I will most likely take 2 months."