Chap. 63 (Torture)

"Ao?! Are you okay?" Says White, carrying me up.

I cough out blood and grasp my chest.
Looking up, I can see Keas smiling at my suffering.
"You fucking bastard...i will get back at you one day!"

Keas's smile becomes wider.
"Try if you can, countless have attempted but failed. And guess what happened to them? Man? I feed them to the dogs. woman? I rape them till they die. Hahaha haha!!!" Says Keas.
--------
"Keas, remember what you said 8 years ago?" I say. "You said that you are going to feed me to the dogs right? Come! Try! Try to do it!!"

"N-No...i wouldn't dare-"
"Hm? Why is that?"

Keas starts to look at Lukey. Lukey did nothing but glare at him. I see. Lukey has also been tricked by Keas huh.

"Wait." Says Lukey.
"What? You want to fight me?"
"No no. I would be asking for a death wish if I do. I just want to take over instead."

...

"You want to kill him?"

Lukey nods. "Not exactly kill. A bastard like him should not have a quick painless death."

I smile. "Looks like we think alike."

I grab the pig's hair and toss him over to Lukey.

The pig squealed in pain and tried getting up but Lukey steps on his hand.

"Arghhhhh!!!!"

I take out a knife and passes it to Lukey. He smiles at the sight of it and plunges it deep into the pig's stomach.

"ARGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!"

"Get ready to be butchered, you fat pig," I say.

"No...no...just kill me please." Says Keas.

I look at Lukey. He is enjoying this, smiling at Keas demise.

"Heh."
Looks like I found someone I can get along with.
----------
8 years ago
----------
How long have I been in this cell? It's cold and I'm hungry...i rather live on the streets then this.

"No. 98, come out." Says a knight, knocking on my cell door.

I open my eyes and force myself to get up.

The guard clicked his tongue and pull my hair, tossing me out. "Move faster, you trash!!! Tch, wasting my time."

He passes to me a wooden pole and pushes me onto the arena.

The wooden pole is worn out, about to break...what the heck.

From the other end of the arena, is another person like me. But he is given an axe instead. It's not even worn-out, in fact, it looks new.

"Get ready your bets everyone!" Says the announcer. "Will No. 98 win? Or will he break the win streak of No. 51?"

Everyone better on No. 51, knowing that I will surely lose and die.

Not to mention, I'm just one frail boy. No. 51 is a muscular man with lots of scars around his body.

The man rushes at me with the axe raised up high. I was barely able to dodge because I trip on a stone while stepping back.

He smiles at my pitiful sight and forces the axe out of the sand. He then goes for another swing but I stood up and dodges it by sidestepping.

In an attempt to actually win. I raise the pole and strikes his head with it after dodging. But...it breaks into half and did nothing. There's not a single scratch to be seen...what the fuck is this.

A frail boy with a broken wooden pole versus a muscular man with an axe. The results are so clear that even if heaven drops on to the earth, it still will not convince me that I will win.

I started running away with the broken stick.
I am only...well I don't how many years old but guessing it's around the age of a small kid.
I lack confidence...so much. And I also lack the brainpower to think of a strategy.

The muscular man raises his axe and chases after me.

I don't know what happens but by some sort of miracle, I trip again and points the sharp part of the broken pole up.

The man, surprised by my sudden movement, lost his momentum and trips as well.

And so, the wooden stick pierces through the man's mouth and through his skull, killing him.

...

"A-Amazing!!!! That was unexpected!!!" Says the announcer.

All the spectators were now groaning in agony as they placed all their bets on him.

But that was the first time, I felt so satisfied after killing someone.