Chap. 85 (A Pet)

"A-Akuma? Isn't it about time you try to kill that thing?" Says Lupus.

Oh?

The minotaur has already killed more than half of the remaining citizens? Ha! I didn't realise.

But on second thought...

"Nah...I'm not going to."

!!!

I've been thinking for a while. Why should I kill such an amazing killing tool?

To be honest, I also realise my goals keeps changing all of a sudden since I'm not that much of a calculating thinker...

"Why?!"
"To kill more people of course."
"You plan to subdue it?"
"Correct...you see. Would you believe me if I say that I have been holding back all this time?" I ask.

...

"What?"
"Did you forget that I'm an Okirei? If I actually use more then 50% of my power...this country will disappear. I just need 20% to completely deal with that minotaur but...half of the demon's continent will be gone. So...10% will probably be enough to subdue it."

"I see."

...

"So you are not going to stop me from killing more?"

!!!

"T-That's...if you like to do it...then I have no objections." Says Lupus, smiling. It looks like she is forcing it though.

...alright then.

"Nevermind, send the salt and time acceleration scroll back. I will just subdue it directly."
"H-Huh!?!!"

I dash towards the giant minotaur, several demons are flying up to the sky to get a closer look. The capital is readying its defence.

It should be near enough for them to see my act so...

Let's just hope I don't destroy the environment too much.

Now then...its too busy killing those stupid civilians so how about this.

I snap and every human nearby exploded.

!!!

The minotaur finally turns it's attention to me after I kill all his prey.

I smirk and raises my hand up.

"Submit!!" I shout as I throw my hand down.

A wave of mana pressures onto the minotaur and it loses strength in its legs. Not being able to hold the pressure, the bones snapped and it fell to the ground.

Since I don't plan to kill it, the armour won't be an issue anymore.

It starts roaring in pain as I increase the pressure down onto the minotaur, burying it deeper into the earth. The rocks around start to burst and lava is spewed out.

And...

"Mana formation, Soul contract!!"

*ROARRRRRRRRRRRRR*

His mind is not giving in!! Damn it!!

"Either you submit or you get buried alive!!! I bet you don't want to go into seclusion again just like in that mountain right?!"

The minotaur continues to resist and starts slamming its war hammer everywhere around him. This guy got one bad temper, doesn't he?

If that's the case.

"Mana connection, Soul attach!"
-----------------
I enter its consciousness.

It's pitch dark in here...like a void.