Chap. 62 (Wipe out)

The priests receive a call and he starts to sweat.

"What is it?" Asks Keas.
"Uh, sir...the knights failed."

Keas slams the table. "What?! How?! I thought your fucking dogs proclaim that they are combat experts?!?"

"Uh, no...its...Lupus. She fended off the entire army of knights." Says the priest.

I smirk. My insurance plan worked.

Last time, before I leave. Just when I was grabbing Lupus's shoulder and pushing her away, I planted a magic circle on her. It gives her a temporary 300% boost in mana absorption and circulation for 4 days. Adding on to her royalty stats, I expect her power to at least reach tier 16. If you think some puny knights can defend against tier 16 magic, you are very dumb, even more then a pig.

"IMPOSSIBLE!? HOW ARE YOUR KNIGHTS THAT WEAK?!" Shouts Keas.

"N-No, sir. They are really well trained and we even sent 3000 of them-"

"Then how do you explain this?! If it's Akuma, then fine, I understand. But it's Lupus!!! Since when did that bitch become so strong?!!"

Keas turns his attention back to me. I am smiling at his demise. He grits his teeth and then smiles. "I see...you did something didn't you."

"Maybe? I don't know." I say, shrugging.

That pig walks towards me, his breath still bothers me so I attempt to push him back by utilizing mana shock wave.

!!!!

Lukey came in at that exact time and blocked the entire impact, though I can see smokes going off from his arms, he is not affected at all.
This guy...is fast.

"Oh? Trying to attack me?"
"Nah. Your breath just stinks. And Lukey...you are strong aren't you." I say.

He looks at me then averts his eyes.

"Now now. Don't pressure this boy." Says Keas, gripping Lukey's shoulder.

At that moment, a knock can be heard outside.

"Come in." Says Keas.

A lady, white hair blue eyes, appears and walk towards Keas. He hugs her and smiles.

"Look here! I have the girl you love right beside me!! Remember her?" Says Keas.

She grits her teeth and avoids eye contact with me.

...

I see. She is indeed more beautiful now that she is grown. The girl who cared for me in my worst moments in this kingdom. That day, when they pick me up, she was with her uncle, not her father. But she called her uncle father because he treats her like one...unlike her real father.

"So? What are you planning to do huh? What's your purpose of bringing white here?" I say.

Keas smiles and immediately tore white's clothes. Her eyes widen in shock and she screams. Keas laughs and grabs her hair.
"Do you like what you are seeing right now?"

...

"Tch...hehehe...HAHAHA!!"

I laugh as I cover my face with my hand.
I look through the gaps and sees Keas confused face.

I smirk and snaps, breaking the mana barrier covering the entire kingdom.

"What!?" Keas exclaims. "Y-You knew there is a mana barrier??"

Heh...i didn't feel a single ounce of mana in here...if it's not a barrier then what is it.

I raise my hand again and prepare to snap.

"Wait wait!!! How about we calm down and talk this out-"
"How about no," I say before snapping again.

Countless screams and explosions then can be heard outside. The priests and the knights in the room also suddenly felt an intense pain in their chest and explodes.

Keas shocked face is really appealing. He lets go of white's hair and falls to the ground.
"Y-Your an OKIREI?!???!!" He shouts at me.
"Yeah, I am...why?"
"Impossible!! You were just a Seikirei a few days ago!!! How?!!!!"

I smirk and walk towards him. In this forsaken dirty land, only Lukey, white, him and I are alive.

Everywhere has turned into a blood bath.

"D-Don't come near me-"

I grab his head and take a good look at his face.

Ah...what a wonderful face.

His ugly chunky face is crying and mucus is coming out of his nose.
I wonder where all of his pride from just now go...