Ex. Chap (Information about this world)

Hello! Everyone, I'm Takeshi. Since Akuma is too lazy and some of you are confused about everything that is in this world. I will describe everything in this world: how magic works, etc.

So firstly, magic has tiers.

The strongest to weakest are as follows:

Tier 20-Tier 1

Currently, no one managed to create a spell higher than tier 20 so...that should be the "maximum" for now.

Although I can easily surpass that. But let's not compare me with a mortal realm.

Anyway, Tier 20 is already very "powerful" and is very rare to come by. Remember the spell in Januar? The one that was used to trap Akuma but he manages to break it immediately? Yes, that's one example.

Tier 20 can probably compare to...an atomic bomb from your realm.

So in this realm, there are a total of 7 continents, 29 countries. Excluding the flying islands which will add that up to 51.

Among them are Orean, which Akuma is in.

So, people are born with an element in this world. It's already considered a miracle for someone to born with two, much less three. Being forced with all four elements is already like a gift from God himself.

The elements are Fire, wind, water and earth.

Although there are also side elements created artificially like lighting, darkness, light, etc.

But to get an artificial element is very costly. Or the process is costly...i will not go into detailed steps on how to do it because Akuma might plan to describe it in the future so...

Let's move on!

Okay, so the factions in this world. The church of axis is the most popular and dangerous among the rest. (They are no different from demons)

Like how Akuma claims, they are hypocrites to the core. Extorting people while keeping a "justice" face.

They worship a goddess called Freya. I have met her but she told me that she has absolutely no connections with any of them so I think it's just blind worshipping. Either way, I guess you can say they are the worse of the worse.

Another one is Union. Which have many headquarters around the 7 continents and they are hunting Akuma down. Though we all know they will obviously fail, I am actually pretty excited to see their response of their pride being crushed. I think Akuma is too.

Right now, only these two factions are revealed so I cannot expose other one's.

Uh what else...

Kins is okay...Januar died off, Lupis is still in good condition,  Emarel has been forgotten by everyone including me but should still be doing okay.

Honestly, there's not much for me to explain. It's just a world with a system that monitors everything and gives everything stats.

From the legend, magic and stuff like "skills" and levels don't exist in this world before. Some entity attacked this world which then implemented that system. It's sort of similar to modern urban age but instead, the rules of the medieval age are still more active and common. The strong prey on the weak...

I'm not saying that it doesn't apply to the rest. It applies to every realm, even the upper immortal realms...

Anyway, enough of that. I don't really have much to explain about so until next time!!!