Sixty One

"Come on!"

Benjamin rolls his eyes as he unlocks his locker. He sees a note from Noah, smiling. Kiara walks over, "What's that?"

Benjamin rolls his eyes, grabbing his textbook and his notebook. "I'm not talking to you, Kiara. Just..Go away".

"Why can't we? Just talk? I thought you were all sad we left you".

Benjamin chuckles at that, shutting his locker. "I'm far from that now".

Kiara groans, "Come on!"

Benjamin turns to her, shaking his head. "Listen, it took a while to find my self-worth. Within finding that, I realize that I can't associate with pathetic, insecure, homophobic assholes...You just so happen to be one of them".

The bell rings and Benjamin rolls his eyes, walking off to class. Kiara shakes her head, walking the other way to get to class.

**
Benjamin sits in the library during his free period, smiling. He grabs the note Noah wrote him, unfolding it.

i know i already asked you but...i wanted to be all cute and gay so....do you wanna go to the arcade together? like on a date? -noah <3

Benjamin smiles, folding the note back up and grabbing his own piece of paper. He grabs his pink pen, writing a note back. He folds it up and giggles to himself.

He then gets up, walking out into the hallway, he finds Noah's locker, seeing Lucas rummaging through it.

"Hey, Lucas. What're you doing?"

Lucas looks up, smiling. "Hey. I'm just grabbing some cologne. Noah left it. What are you doing?"

"Told the librarian I had to use the restroom. Leaving the note for Noah."

"A note? Why not just text him?"

Benjamin shrugs and blushes, "Can I set this in here?"

Lucas nods and smiles. "How're you holding up? With everything?"

Benjamin nods, "I'm doing pretty good. I'm so over those bitches".

Lucas nods and smiles, "Good. Well...I should head back before coach catches me. See you later".

**
Noah opens his locker, seeing Benjamin's note sitting on some textbooks. He smiles, grabbing it and unfolding it.

of course, i wanna go on a date with you. be ready to lose at all the arcade games though. your ass is gonna be in the dirt. :p

He looks below that, seeing a cute drawing Benjamin made of himself and him, with arcade machines around them.

Noah folds the note back up, placing it in his bag. He hears someone behind him, calling him a homophobic slur and turns to see Katen.

Noah rolls his eyes, shutting his locker. "I can hear you, you know?"

Katen shrugs, "Good".

Noah looks at him, shaking his head. "Are you gaining something? Does this make you feel good?"

Katen ignores him, seeing Zoē walk over. "Hey, babe. Let's go. Getting grossed out over here".

Zoē looks over at Noah, laughing and grabbing Katen's hand. Noah rolls his eyes, walking away to class.

**
Elly peeks through the library window, seeing Jazmyne sat with her friends as they were eating lunch.

She opens the door, showing the librarian her pass as she walks over to the table.

Jade and Tatiyana stop talking as they both look at each other. Jazmyne sets her fork down, "What?" She turns around and smiles at the sight of Elly.

"Hey...quick question".

Jazmyne nods, "Okay?"

Elly leans on the table, "Wanna come with me after school and do something impulsive and reckless that'll piss off my mom?"

Jazmyne hums, "Sure. What is it that we're doing that's so impulsive and reckless".

Elly stands up straight, shoving her hands in the pockets of her track pants. "You'll see". She looks over at Jade and Tatiyana, "See you, ladies, later". Elly looks at Jazmyne, licking her lips and winks. "Bye".

Jazmyne bites her lip, waving. She waits for Elly to leave before giggling. "God...She's such a flirt".

Jade hums, "Is it wrong to say I'm kind of jealous?"

Jazmyne grabs her fork, giggling again. "God I feel like there are butterflies in my stomach". Tatiyana and Jade smile at her, giggling too.

**
Elly sat in the chair, her dad on the phone. "She's gonna be pissed off, pops".

Jazmyne was staring at Elly's body as she was only in a white wife-beater tank top. She looks up and down her arms, biting her lips.

Elly's dad on the other end, smiles. "It's what she gets. It's gonna look dope. You gettin' it by yourself?"

"Nah...I'm here with someone". Elly grabs Jazmyne's chin, lifting it with one finger.

"Someone? Who's this someone? A girl ion know about?"

"You'll know about her soon". Elly flashes her smile at Jazmyne.

"Well. Tell me about her later. I have to go, work. I love you".

"Love you too, pops".

The tattoo artist walks over, smiling. "Ready? Your father spoke to me. Got you covered. Don't worry about age".

"Sweet. I'm ready".

Jazmyne looks at the tattoo outline, smiling. "Fuck. Your mom is gonna kill you".

**
Elly slips her hoodie over her head, before grabbing her keys and bag. She turns the key, unlocking the front door.

"Where the hell have you been?"

Elly shoves her keys in her locker, shrugging. "Went out with a friend".

"And did what?"

Elly bites her lip and shrugs. "Pops told me I could get it done".

Ana stands up, walking over to her. "Get what done? What'd you do now?"

Elly decides it was a 'fuck it' moment as she was already pissed at her mom. She grabs the top of her hoodie, pulling it up.

Ana gasps and shakes her head. "Elenor Rose what the hell is wrong with you!?"

Elly smiles, looking down at her mom. "It's nice, ain't it?"

Ana smacks her on the head, "No! I think you're a fucking idiot!"

Elly shrugs, grabbing her hoodie off the ground. "Ain't no going back now". Elly dodges another hit and laughs.

"You think everything is a fucking joke, Eleanor! You piss me off".

Ana grabs her phone, calling Elly's dad. "You fucking endorsed this shit?! Told her it was okay!?! Are you fucking dumb?"

**