✟Prologue✟

It was called the Purge. It started decades ago, 2015 to be in fact, right after World War III had just ended. 'HE' sent down his Angels to bring the dead back to life and kill all those with a soul. For we had sinned and were damned to die for all the violence in the World. Even those as innocent as children were killed, for no one was saved. Its been 40 years of fighting off the horde of undead and Angels, the human race suffered greatly. Loosing about 90% of the human population on Earth.

But the World Leaders had a plan, which was to gather the people of Earth with extraordinary powers and train them to fight the war human's couldn't. We were trained in the facilities around the world. We heard rumours that a most powerful force would hit Earth in a weeks matter in Europe where it all began. And that was where my team and I were called in. Myself along with my boyfriend Brian, and brothers and sister Jet & Joan, along with five other Red Hearts with special abilities as well to seek out this Force and destroy it.

............................

The team faced many foes along the way out of America, the undead, Angel's, undead Angel's and Dragons. But through all the battles, the very last one cost the team precious time and strength as a member of the team had wounds that were very serious, deadly in fact. Now the team split up into two groups. One team consisting of Brian, Joan, Reanne, Rai and Otit who are departing from the group, as they arrive in Europe, to lend a hand away on another battle front. And the others to continue on the road to the European facility.

Only now the stakes are higher, and time is running out for everyone now that God is sending down an army of Angels, along with the undead from all over the globe, to Europe for the final fight for domination.

Which leaves Heaven unguarded and unprotected from danger, Brian and his team take advantage of it and infiltrate Heaven along with a few other Black Hearts. Will it be a walk in the park or will someone or something stop them dead in their tracks.

As for Jet and his team, they head into a battlefield unknowingly and with no way of fending off the mass army of undead and Angels. Will they make it to their destination alive...or even a soul?

Continue on if your ready for a blood pumping action packed adventure! ENJOY. 😄