Heihachi

Kazuya POV
I found myself in the Mishima Dojo. It was a stormy night and Heihachi was training in front of me. He looked young. He was punching and kicking and then he stood facing me.
"Kazumi..." said Heihachi, facing me.
"Wait... I'm not Kazumi," I said, holding up my hands. "I'm Kazuy-"
"You will one day become a threat to this world," said a voice that I haven't heard in decades! I turned around to see mother, young and beautiful, wearing her favourite kimono. I ran to hug her, but I went through her and hit the ground. What's going on? Is she a ghost? Are they both ghosts? I sat up and watched them.
"What are you saying...?" asked Heihachi, clearly confused.
"Therefore, I must bring death upon you!" shouted mother and charged towards Heihachi, punching him so hard that he almost hit the the giant statue. She started attacking him. I stood at the side, watching what was going on. The carving of Heihachi and mother's name was in front of me.
"Kazumi! No!" cried Heihachi as she jumped away from him.
She landed right in front of me, startling me.
"Mother, no!" I cried and grabbed at her to stop this, but my hands went right through her!
She walked forward, stepping on the carving of her name and Heihachi's as lighting struck at a distance. I ran to the centre to get a better view of the situation.
"Do you not know why I married into this family?" She asked, with an evil smile.
"You don't mean..." said Heihachi, realising.
She started laughing maniacally and told Heihachi that the Hachijos have existed to kill people like him. Mother... why?
"I am here to fulfil my destiny!" she exclaimed and transformed into her devil form.
"What?!" shouted Heihachi, getting into his fighting stance.
"Die, Heihachi!" she shouted and fired a laser at Heihachi, levitating. Heihachi sidestepped and engaged in battle once again. Heihachi managed to defeat her. He looked pained, as if he was forced to do something he didn't want to.
She got up and flew towards him and punched him in the face. He punched her in the gut, knocking her out of her Devil form. She laid there, with her eyes open. He went and kneeled down beside her.
"Kazumi..." said Heihachi, sadly. He shut her eyes with his hand. He turned around and walked away, looking pained. I ran towards mother and knelt down beside her.
"Why did you do this?" I asked, with tears falling. "You created this mess!"
To my surprise, she got up, and transformed into her devil form.
"Heihachi, look out!" I shouted at him from a distance, but he didn't hear me.
Mother furiously flew towards Heihachi. Heihachi noticed her and grabbed her neck before she could punch him.
"H-Heihachi..." said mother, trying to escape Heihachi's grasp. "What are you doing...? Can you kill me Heihachi? If you kill me, this everlasting chain of hatred..."
Heihachi looked down.
"If you love me, Heihachi, release me..." she pleaded, an evil smile on her face.
"Fine..." said Heihachi and looked up. "You are no longer my Kazumi..."
I just witnessed him killing her. He dropped her and I could see tears on his face. She turned back into a human.
"Mother!" cried a child's voice, and a small boy with spiked hair ran in. It was me. "What have you done to her?" he asked.
"Kazuya..." said Heihachi, looking at my younger self .
After that, the surroundings changed. It looked as if I was in present time. Heihachi stood in front of me.
Tears were streaming down his face and to my surprise, he hugged me tightly. I hugged him back. I felt like he deserved to be hugged, for once. I closed my eyes as tears began to flow from my eyes too. I opened my eyes with a gasp, back on my bed, next to Jun.
Jun was fast asleep, and didn't even stir. Was this all a dream? Heihachi came to show me this? I was really confused, but I realised that he has finally found peace.
I got up and decided to get some water. I went to the kitchen and found Jin there, also getting water.
"What are you doing here so late?" asked Jin, pouring himself a glass of water. "It's way past midnight."
"What are you doing here?" I asked, getting myself some water too. "You're here too..."
"Had a... weird dream," said Jin. "It was Heihachi."
I was in the middle of drinking my water. When I heard that, I spit my mouthful of water out in surprise. He had a dream about Heihachi too?
"Eww what did you just do?" asked Jin, annoyed. "If you wanna spit, there's a sink here."
"You had a dream about Heihachi too?!" I asked in shock. "He came in my dream too!"
This time, it was Jin's turn to spit out his mouthful of water. He looked at me in shock.
"What?!" he asked. "What did he do?"
I explained to him what happened in my dream. He looked surprised and nodded.
"Well for me he did something else," said Jin. "He came and talked to me."

Jin POV
I found myself in a different place. I looked around to see what the place was. At first I thought that it was the Mishima Dojo, but I was wrong. The place was... Hon-Maru? But this place burned down in that explosion!
In the distance, I could see the silhouette of someone coming towards me. That silhouette had hair pointed on two sides, which means... Heihachi? But how? Dad threw him into that volcano! He came towards me. He had a faint smile on his face.
"You..." I said, pointing at him. "You're still alive?!"
"Jin..." said Heihachi calmly.
I ran towards him and punched him in the face. He fell back and got up. I ran forward and gave him a Switch Blade, but he blocked. I started attacking him, but to my surprise, he just blocked and dodged, not counter attacking like usual.
"Jin, listen," said Heihachi, blocking my attacks. "Let me speak to you."
"After I kill you," I said, and aimed a punch at him. "I can't forgive you! Especially because of what you did to us!"
He grabbed my fist, and I used my other hand to punch him, but he held that too. He had a sad expression on his face as he held my fists. This surprised me. He let go of my fists and started talking.
"I see that you and Kazuya have reunited," said Heihachi. "It's good to see you two together."
"Don't think we're like you," I said, clenching my fists. "We wanna live happily, with our family."
"I realised that journalist didn't tell the world what I wanted him to tell," said Heihachi. "Instead, he gave all that I said to him, to you guys."
"Yes..." I said. "So why have you brought me here now? How have you brought this place back? How did I get here?"
"That's not important," said Heihachi. "I noticed that all of you learned the truth about Kazumi. I never wanted to tell you the actual reason for killing her, but now, you know."
"We never knew that she was evil," I said. "She was the one that turned you to the evil man you are."
"She has regretted her mistakes," said Heihachi. "And you, you have completed my life, as a grandson. I got to teach you our family Karate. Thank you."
Wait what? Why is he thanking me?
"Kazuya have freed me from my devastation," said Heihachi. "Losing Kazumi had caused me to lose myself. I couldn't think straight and created this mess."
"I just wanted to tell you this," Heihachi continued. "I want you to spend the rest of your life being happy with your family, with Kazuya, Jun, Lars, and... Xiaoyu. They're your family. Treasure them. I didn't have the chance to do that, but I want you to, because you can."
He started hugging me, so I hugged him back. I could feel tears on my shoulder. I rubbed his back to comfort him.
The next thing I knew, I was back on my bed, in my room. Was it all a dream? I went down to get some water and found dad there too.