A new suspect

Kazuya had given Bryan a list of the G Corp soldiers and scientists that worked in Nebraska. He was looking them up in the database when he received a text from Kazuya.
Kazuya: The alleged detective was John Nelson
Kazuya: Mafia Executive n G Corp soldier on the side
Bryan: Great
Bryan: Where is he now?
Kazuya: He retired and wanted to get married to Anna Williams
Kazuya: But was assassinated by Nina Williams
Bryan: But why?
Kazuya: Mafia
Bryan: Oh right
Bryan: Does he have any relatives?
Kazuya: He has a wife
Kazuya: N a few kids
Bryan: Eww
Kazuya: I know right
Kazuya: He left his family and wanted to marry Anna
Kazuya: He probably wanted her because of her assassin abilities
Bryan: I'll look him up
Bryan looked him up and found that his wife lived in Italy. He also had a brother named Joseph Nelson. He's originally from Scotland, but no one knows where he actually is.
He also had a criminal record. He was apparently found in possession of dangerous drugs. He was caught in Malaysia where he would be sentenced to death.
He escaped prison and is currently a wanted suspect. The police suspect that he may have changed his appearance and his identity, and possibly his gender.
"Eww..." Bryan said to himself while reading. "So he might have done surgery..."
He took a picture of the screen and sent it to Kazuya.
Lei came in and asked if he found anything. Bryan showed him the info he found on him.
"So who is he now?" Lei asked. "I heard from our Malaysian friends that there was no trace of him except that he stole one of the warden's uniforms and ran out unnoticed."
"Well it says here that he may not even be a he anymore," Bryan said, highlighting the part. "He may have done surgery..."
"Now that's even worse..." Lei said, annoyed. "We need to find more. We need to stop this syndicate!"
"I'm with you on that," Bryan said. "These guys ruined my life! Well, I might've caught them, but you guys..."
"We didn't know," Lei said. "Anyway, come on. The boss wants to see us."
Meanwhile, Jun and Kazuya went straight to Jin's office and told them everything. Nina and her family members were there too, with the exception of Anna.
"He was in Malaysia?" Nina asked in shock. "Wonder if our Malaysian friend knows anything about it..."
"Who?" Kazuya asked.
"Shasha, duh," Steve said. "She's from Malaysia. You didn't know?"
"I thought she was Indian," Kazuya said, confused. "Like, she looks Indian. Dark hair, darker skin, bindi?"
"Yeah but she's still Malaysian," Nina said. "Malaysia is a very diverse country, you know?"
Amber came in with a tray of snacks. Since Jun was busy, she decided to prepare them instead. The snacks she made were equally great.
"Anyway, what happened to Xiaoyu?" Adam asked. "It's been a while since the last time I was saw her."
"She's at school," Jin said. "I mean college. Mishima Polytechnic College."
"Oh right," Nina said. "Anyway, I sorta miss her."
"I'll give her a call right now," Amber said. "Lets invite her to dinner later."
"Also, Bryan said that John Nelson's brother may not even be a brother anymore," Kazuya said. "Like, he may have done surgery to change his gender."
"Alright so if he did, how would we find him?" Steve asked. "We have no idea who to even look for. We dunno if we should hunt for a man or a woman now..."
"That's the thing," Kazuya said. "How would we hunt him down?"
"Maybe we don't need to," Nina said. "Something tells me he wants revenge for his brother's death. And he's hunting for the killer."
"So who's the killer?" Adam asked, not knowing that it's Nina. "Now we need to hunt for that guy now..."
"Well you don't have to," Jin said. "I know the killer very well."
"Well so who is he?" Adam asked again, much to the amusement of the others. "Come on, where is he?"
"The killer isn't a he," Nina said.
"Okay then where is she?" Adam asked. "Come on, tell me!"
"She's right here," Jun said. "You're talking to her."
"You're the killer?!" Adam asked in shock. "But you're so serene! How could you kill anyone?"
"You were hot on the trail," Amber said.
"So it was you then?" Adam said. "Well, I should've known."
"You're so lame," Steve said, annoyed. "You're going too far."
"Then who was it?" Adam asked. "Christie?"
"You're going even further," Kazuya said in amusement.
"Then who?!"
Nina started laughing.
"Wait... was it you?" Adam asked, finally realising. "No way! It was you?!"
"Well duh," Nina said raising an eyebrow. "That's why Anna despised me even more."
"So we just have to wait then," Adam said. "The killer would come directly to you."
"Yeah but how long would it take?" Steve asked. "It would take forever."
"So what do we do?" Adam asked. "We have no idea what to do."
"Well, when there is a will, there is a way," Kazuya said. "We can try and track down this whatever drug business first."
"Good idea," Jin said. "We know that whoever it is, he or she ie behind the Gordos' murder."
It was getting late and Nina and her gang went home. Amber and Jin went to Xiaoyu's home to pick her up for dinner. They decided to give her a surprise and went there without informing her.
Jin drove to the Ling family home and they both got out and rang the doorbell. Suddenly, an SUV stopped in front of the house across from Xiaoyu's home. A man got out and was carrying bags and stuff in. It looked like he was moving in.
Xiaoyu's mother answered the door and Amber called for Xiao. But then she decided that they should invite the whole family instead.
"We would like to invite you for dinner," Amber said. "Could you come?"
"I'm sorry but we're a little busy now," Xiaoyu's mother said. "Can we come for lunch instead? We've already prepared dinner."
"Oh sure there's no problem in that," Jin said. "We'll be waiting."
They thanked her and was about to leave, but Xiaoyu suddenly came out and stopped them.
"Oh wait, please don't leave empty handed," Xiaoyu said, bringing a bamboo steamer. "Here, take this dim sum with you. You can return the steamer tomorrow."
She gave it to Jin and also gave him a big hug. She hugged Amber too before they left. The man across the street was staring intently at Jin. Xiaoyu's mother noticed this and motioned Xiaoyu to quickly enter the house.
"What is it, mom?" Xiaoyu asked. "Why do you look so anxious?"
"It's that guy," her mother replied. "The man across the street."
"Who?" Xiaoyu asked. "Mr. Tanaka?"
"No he moved and left the house up for rent remember?" Her mom replied. "There's a man moving in."
"Really?" Xiaoyu said curiously. "I wanna see!"
She went towards the windows and slowly pulled the curtains apart to have a look. She saw a man bringing bags into the house.
"Well he looks like a weird fella," Xiaoyu said. "Anyway, what's for dinner?"
"Since you gave the dim sum away, all we have is the Peking Duck and the fried rice," her mother said. "But don't worry, I have another batch of dim sum going. It's in the big steamer."
The Ling family had lunch together and enjoyed the big meal. Wang was with them too. He lived with them because they were his closest relatives.