Nina's birthday gifts

They brought in the gifts and presented them to Nina. Nina got lots of gifts from her friends and family members.
"Oh my gosh!" Nina exclaimed, opening the gift from the Alves, which was an expensive black leather handbag with her initials. "Oh my gosh, you didn't have to be so nice!"
"Oh come on," said Katarina. "You helped us a lot!"
"Aww," said Nina, hugging Katarina. "Thanks, Kat."
She continued opening the gifts and opened Anna's gift, which was a black catsuit.
"This one's really nice!" Nina said. "It's almost exactly like my old one but with more pockets. Thanks Anna, I really needed the pockets."
Anna smiled, pleased that Nina liked her gift. Nina started searching inside the pockets and inside the box.
"What are you searching for?" Anna asked, confused. "There's nothing inside it."
"You sure?" Nina asked doubtfully. "You sure there aren't any bombs inside here?"
"Wait what?" Anna asked, shocked. "Now why would there be?"
"Well, judging by the 'gift' you sent me last time, I felt like there would be a bomb here," Nina said. "You literally sent me a bomb that would explode when I opened it. Luckily I disposed it..."
"So that's why the giant manhole in front of my house suddenly gushed out!" Anna exclaimed, after thinking for a moment. "You threw it in there, didn't you?"
"Yes I did," said Nina. "I opened it and quickly threw it in there."
"Seriously?" Anna said, taken aback. "The whole neighbourhood vibrated! Everyone thought that it was an earthquake! Even me!"
"Well yeah," said Nina, moving on to the next gift. "Who asked you to send me a bomb?"
"Fine whatever," said Anna. "This was last year. I was still mad at you for killing that creep of an ex-fiancé."
"Is this another catsuit?" Nina asked, opening Lili's gift. "Lili, this one's from you right?"
"Yeah it is," said Lili. "It's a spy suit. Durable, expandable, comfortable and flexible."
"Thanks Lili," said Nina. "And you got it in purple too, my favourite colour! How did you know?"
"Let's see..." said Anna. "Your house is not purple, you're always not wearing purple, your car isn't purple, your signature outfit isn't purple."
"Fine I get it," said Nina. "Let's see, this one's from Shasha."
"Open it!" Shasha said excitedly. "Go on!"
Nina opened it and it was a pair of black leather boots.
"Oh my gosh this would go perfectly with the catsuit that Anna gave me!" Nina exclaimed. "Did you guys plan this?"
"No we actually didn't," Shasha said. "I bought it last minute. When I got home, Anna showed me the catsuit and it suited well!"
"Yeah we didn't know," said Anna. "We just bought them."
"Wow..." said Nina. "Anyway, thanks you two, and thanks for the waist pouch."
Nina then moved on to Adam's gift. It was the sequin dress.
"So you gave me two dresses," said Nina, holding it up. "I guess you're the dress guy."
Everyone started laughing at her joke. Adam did always buy her dresses...
"Have you opened mine yet?" Steve asked.
"No it's the last one," said Nina lifting the last one. "What is it?"
"Just open it," said Steve. "You're gonna love it!"
Nina opened it and it was a leather jacket with gold zippers. It looked good.
"Wow, thanks Steve," said Nina. "It would go well with jeans. I guess you inherited your father's genes as the dress guy."
"I also have this," said Steve, giving her a piece of paper. "I made it myself, when I was six."
It was a little card with a kid's drawing on it. It said 'my mother' in childish writing. Nina opened it and started tearing up and hugged Steve. This is what the card said.
My mother is the most beautiful woman on earth. Her smile is as beautiful as springtime tulips.
Written by,
Steve.
"When did you write this?" Nina asked.
"When I was still being tortured in the Mishima Zaibatsu lab," said Steve. "This was when I was six, a few months before my escape. I managed to save the card."
"Poor Steve," said Emma. "They really tortured him back then..."
"Thanks Emma," said Nina. "Thank you for helping him to escape."
"It wasn't fair," said Emma. "It just wasn't fair that they treated him like a lab rat..."
At the end of the day, after celebrating, they went back home. It was already night.
They felt tired and were planning to take Nina out on Saturday. They were planning to take her out clubbing, just for fun.
They rested that day, and decided to play video games.
"How come you never knew me?" Steve asked. "Like I'm literally in a video game!"
"I don't usually play fighting games," said Adam. "It's not my type."
"Yeah right," said Nina. "If you don't like fighting games, then why is there a huge 'Street Fighter' on the cover of your diary?"
"Yeah about that..." said Adam. "Okay fine, I just didn't play Tekken. I played the first game and that's it. I couldn't get my hands on the second one, and that's why I didn't know you, Steve."
"Yeah me too," said Shasha. "I didn't even play Tekken. I didn't have a home console, only PSP. And you know that PSP doesn't have the game, right?"
"Fine, you're excused," said Steve. "Anyway, what should we play?"
"Ridge Racer!" Shasha said. "I love that game!"
They started playing and Shasha won.
"Yay I won!" Shasha exclaimed happily. "I won I won I won!"
She then ran up to her room and brought a speaker that connected to her phone. She started playing Tokyo Drift by Teriyaki Boyz.
"Seriously?" Anna said. "The race is over..."
"Not if we start again!" Shasha said excitedly and started the race again.
She drifted the car and closely missed other traffic cars. She won again.
"Anyway..." said Nina, taking the controller away from her. "It's my turn."
"Aww..." said Shasha. "Okay then. I'll play Ridge Racer on my PSP then!"
She went back to the room, put the speaker away, and brought her blue PSP down. She sat down on the sofa and started playing Ridge Racer in her PSP.
"You still have that thing?" Adam asked. "Mine broke down years ago!"
"Go get it repaired then," Shasha said, racing in the PSP. "It's worth repairing."
"Yeah it is," said Steve. "Go get it done, dad."
"Yeah, I think I will," said Adam. "I miss playing Street Fighter 2 and Street Fighter Alpha 3 on it..."
A/N: I can't say that Tekken 5 DR was on PSP, because it's canon, and that means it never became a game in the Tekken Universe. But the tag games on the other hand, aren't canon. I mean some parts are, so that's why the tag games in this game has got no character endings. They just end with leaderboards.