Nina's birthday dress

So that's what they did. They ran back home and quickly changed. They texted Adam to say that everything was A-okay and that it was safe to bring Nina back home.
They didn't even breathe a word regarding the party in front of Nina. They only texted about it or talked behind her back.
And then Thursday came. The big day. The day of the party! They all went to work and Shasha went to her school. They texted each other during break.
Anna: Alright now
Anna: We gotta make sure everything is ready
Anna: Party Venue?
Jin: Check
Jin: Y do u even ask?
Jin: U're the one that decorated the place yesterday
Anna: Yeah ok
Anna: Menu?
Steve: Check
Steve: I ordered all of mom's favourite food
Anna: Good Job
Anna: Music?
Shasha: Check
Shasha: I snuck into her playlist
Anna: Excellent
Jin: Seriously?
Jin: I guess u ARE infected with the excellent disease then!
Jin: U guys better wear a mask when around her, or else there would be another virus outbreak in this world
Anna: Stop it...
Anna: Anyway...
Anna: Nina's outfit?
Anna: Is it ready?
Adam: Right here
Adam: I just went out to get it
Anna: Oooo can I see it?

Anna: Nina's outfit?Anna: Is it ready?Adam: Right hereAdam: I just went out to get it Anna: Oooo can I see it?

Adam: Shall I buy this, or shall I choose another?
Jin: Wait...
Jin: U're at the shop NOW?
Adam: Uhhh yes?
Jin: Oi!
Jin: If U're not back here before break is over...
Jin: I'll
Steve: U'll throw dad off the building
Jin: ??
Steve: Well yeah
Steve: Almost all of the Mishimas have thrown someone off something
Steve: So it's only common sense that u inherited the gene too
Steve: THE MISHIMA THROW SOMEONE OFF A HIGH PLACE GENE!
Steve: That Gene has been in the Mishima Bloodline for WAY longer than the Devil Gene!
Jin: 🤦🏻
Shasha: 🤣🤣🤣
Anna: But that's actually pretty true tho
Adam: Umm guys...?
Adam: Should I buy the dress or not?
Shasha: Yes yes buy it
Shasha: It looks amazing!
Anna: Yess!
Anna: Nina would look lovely in it
Steve: Yeah!
Steve: N buy some shoes with it as well
Steve: U don't want her to be barefoot do u?
Adam: Aight
Jin: I'll deal with you three later after break
Shasha: This is why y'all shouldn't make plans in front of ur boss...
Steve: Uh oh
Anna: Hey I didn't even say anything
Jin: U're infected with the excellent disease
They met up at the lobby of the Mishima Zaibatsu, exactly one minute after break was over.
"Guys we're in for it," said Anna. "Jin's gonna kill us!"
"Nah he won't," said Steve. "He'll probably throw us off the building."
"That's basically the same thing," said Adam. "He might as well just kill us! This is why we shouldn't talk about our plans in front of our bosses..."
"You guys!" Anna said. "Let's just go and apologise with Jin. But I don't think he'll do anything to us, since it's Nina's birthday."
They nervously went up to Jin's office. To their relief, Amber was there. They knew that Jin wouldn't lose it in front of his moms.
"Hi..." said Anna, entering the office with the others. "Sorry we're late, Jin. Hey Amber! How are you doing?"
"Please don't throw me off the building," said Adam with a gulp. "I haven't even married Nina yet. Please..."
"Dude why would I kill you?" Jin asked, annoyed. "It's Nina's birthday! Killing you would only foil our plans."
"Phew that's a relief," said Steve. "Looks like you didn't inherit the 'The Mishima throw someone off a high place Gene' after all!"
"Yeah I'll soon inherit it if you don't shut up," said Jin, annoyed. "Anyway, I've given Nina some work to do, and there's more where they came from. So I'll keep her busy even after work."
"Good," said Anna. "Is everyone coming?"
"Of course they are," said Amber. "Everyone as in the Mishima Family, the Kliesens, the Rojos, Xiaoyu, Hwoarang, Bob, the Alves and some friends."
"Wait the Alves are coming all the way from Brazil?" Steve asked. "Must be sponsored by Ace."
"Yeah that's right," said Jin. "He paid for Bob too."
"This trip's brought to you by Ace Alves," said Adam, in an advertisement kind of voice. "Exclusively for the members of the Alves family and Bob only. Restrictions apply."
The others couldn't help laughing, even Jin. Just then, Nina came to see Jin with some paperwork and was surprised to find all of them laughing hysterically.
"Uhh what's going on?" Nina asked. "Why are you guys laughing?"
They quickly stopped and started to answer her.
"Uhh Adam did something funny," said Jin. "That's why we were laughing."
"What did you do?" Nina asked. "Oh come on, I wanna know too!"
"He... burped really loudly," said Anna. "And his breath smelled like... fish."
"And to make matters worse, he farted," added Steve. "He farted and said it smelled terrible. He said the fart smelled like fish too."
Adam gave them a look as if to say 'seriously?' But then he decided to play along so that Nina wouldn't get suspicious.
"Yeah it must've been the grilled fish I ate for lunch," said Adam. "It gave me an upset stomach. I'm never gonna eat that again..."
Nina started snickering.
"You guys..." said Nina with a laugh. "Anyway, Jin, I just wanted to give these back to you. I'm done with them."
"That was quick," said Jin. "Why the sudden speed? Did you increase your caffeine intake? Or did you have a sugar rush?"
"I just, you know, wanted to go home early for the day," said Nina, and shot the others an annoyed look. "Today's a special day. Is it okay?"
"I'm afraid not," said Jin, much to Nina's dismay. "It's a special day for the Zaibatsu too. So I need you to work for a few hours extra."
"A few hours extra?!" Nina exclaimed. "Well, this day can't possibly get any worse. Anyway, what do you want me to do?"
Jin have her a huge stack of paperwork to be keyed into the system. Nina looked at the stack of paperwork in horror.
"You want me to finish all of that by today?!" Nina asked, surprised. "Fine, I will."
She took the paperwork back to her office room and started working on it.
"Dude, we asked you to give her extra work, not overwork her," said Steve. "That's literally like mopping the floor with her!"
"Nah it won't take long," said Jin. "It only takes a few seconds to finish one paper."
"Okay then," said Anna. "Anyway, at about two, we should start preparing for the party."