The chase

"Make way, to Kabukicho!" Hwoarang requested.
Miguel laughed and started his car. He had the roof down because the weather was nice that day. There was no snow, but still cold.
They started driving to the Shinjuku district where Kabukicho was.
"So where do you guys wanna go first?" Miguel asked.
"Pachinko Parlour?"
"Robot restaurant!"
"They both sound boring to me..."
"Well then where do you wanna go?"
"Golden Gai?"
"Yeah!"
"Nah-uh! If that's the case then I'm not coming! I had enough of stopping your stupid bar fights!"
"Okay okay. Then what about the dinosaur head?"
"Bleh..."
"Casino?"
"Then what, go bankrupt?"
"Then why don't you give a suggestion, Steve? You seem to dislike my suggestions even more!"
"Fine... what about the ninja trick place?"
"Sure why not? Hwoarang?"
"Sure I guess. Can we also go to the Samurai museum?"
They were driving to Shinjuku. Miguel and Hwoarang were talking and laughing for nothing. Steve wasn't in the mood for talking because he was pretty cramped up in the back of the black Porsche 911...
He was just uncomfortably sitting there, bored. Just then, he heard the most familiar noise. He looked around to confirm, and sure enough, it was his car! His car!
He stared at it as it passed the black Porsche.
He looked in and saw Shasha, with someone next to her. She looked kinda panicked and she was speeding.
As soon as the car zoomed by, another holographic purple car zoomed past them, tailing his light blue British car.
"Oi!" Steve shouted to gain the attention of his two friends.
"What is it?" Hwoarang asked, annoyed.
"Dude that's my car!" Steve said standing up and pointing to it. "It's Shasha."
"Yeah so what?" Hwoarang asked. "She's probably just taking it home."
"No!" Steve said. "Look at that, she's being tailed!"
"That's right," said Miguel. "We should see what's up. And Steve, please sit down. It's dangerous to stand in a moving car..."
"Oh look who's talking," said Hwoarang. "Whenever I'm driving, you always stick your head out of the sunroof!"
Steve sat back down and they started following the cars a bit and saw them enter a hospital. Miguel stopped a little way behind. Steve got out to see what was up. The others got down too.
"What's going on?" Steve asked, peering above the hospital fence. "Why are they in there? Is something wrong? Who's in that purple car?"
"I don't know, but it looks like they're in trouble," said Miguel. "Lets see what's up."
They waited a while. They were contemplating on what to do when suddenly the car came speeding out, echoing throughout the streets.
"Where are they going now?" Steve said aloud. "And look at how they're speeding."
They got back into Miguel's car and decided to follow the car. Shasha was speeding.
"If she keeps that up, she's gonna get me a summon!" Steve said, imagining her getting a summon for his car. "She might even get the car taken away!"
"Dude relax," said Hwoarang. "I'm pretty sure she's driving within the speed limit. It's just that our guy is driving super slow during a chase! Drive faster, idiot!"
"You want fast?" Miguel said smugly. "Fine, I'll give you FAST!"
He hit the accelerator and the car sped ahead. He was going way too fast. He was breaking the speed limit.
Miguel was speeding and suddenly, they all heard sirens  behind them.
"We're screwed," said Steve. "Wait no. You're screwed, Miguel..."
"Eh I'm used to it," said Miguel, pulling over at the side of the road. He got out and faced the cop that made them pull over.
The cop was wearing a helmet. He was writing out a summon for Miguel, who was just standing there, nodding at the cop's lecture.
Steve recognised the cop's long hair and got out to try and save Miguel from getting a summon.
"Hey Lei!" Steve said. "Long time no see!"
"Steve?" Lei said, turning around. "So this Spaniard is your friend?"
"Yes he is," said Steve. "We were planning to go out together, but then we saw that our friend was in trouble! She was being tailed! So we decided to see what was up. And, the only way was to drive fast..."
"Wait really? Lei asked. "So what happened to her?"
"I don't know," said Steve. "We saw her driving out of the hospital. We were afraid that she or her friend might be hurt..."
"So you're saying it was an emergency?" Lei asked, to which the three friends nodded. "Well in that case, I can let you off for now. Only now. You got that, Rojo? You've gotten a big history of summons and you better be careful."
"Got it, officer," said Miguel. "I will try to drive within the limit."
Lei bid them farewell and rode off.
"This was all your fault!" Miguel said, getting back into the car. "You said I was driving too slow!"
"Well yeah," said Hwoarang. "I told you to speed up, but you went overboard!"
They started quarrelling for no reason and Steve had to stop them.
They resumed their journey to Kabukicho. They were all quiet all the way.
"You know what?" Steve said, breaking the silence. "Just leave me at home. I'm not in the mood for an outing now."
"Aww come on, man," said Hwoarang, dismayed. "Just come with us, it would be fun! I'm sure your friend got it covered."
"No it's okay," said Steve. "You guys go ahead. I wanna go home."
They reluctantly agreed and drove him home.
When they reached his home, they saw Lee's Tesla.
"Hey that's Lee's car!" Steve said. "Something is definitely up."
"Nah maybe he's just visiting your aunt," said Hwoarang. "They're together right?"
"Yep they so are," said Steve. "But he would usually take her on dates, not come for a visit..."
He got out and ran into his house and found the front door ajar. He went in and stared at the big company in front of him.
"Hey Steve," said Shasha. "You're back early. I thought you went out with the guys?"
"Well I did, but I saw your mayhem on the way," said Steve. "And we went through a mayhem too..."
"Mayhem?" Anna asked. "Shasha, what did you do?"
"Well, we were tailed by that Brazilian girl," said Shasha. "She followed us everywhere and we had to shake her off. So... yeah Zafina had to put on a show."
"A show that led you to the hospital?" Steve asked. "Seriously, what have you been up to?"
They explained to him.
"You know, I was shocked to suddenly hear my car in the middle of the road," said Steve. "And I was even more shocked to see another car tailing you guys..."
"Yeah we were too," said Shasha. "We kinda panicked."
"And I was afraid you'd get a summon for speeding," said Steve. "But the tables were turned. We were the ones that almost got a summon. It was a good thing the cop was Lei, or else..."
"Excellent," Lee said suddenly. "I assume you guys kinda forgot that we are here?"
"Sorry Lee," Nina said. "Well, if your ever feel bored, feel free to go out with Anna."
"No don't," said Jin. "You are our mode of transport this time."
"Yeah and also, I wanna listen to your plans," said Lee. "I'm sure Anna feels the same too."