The graduation

"Are we going straight to Yakushima?" Sugie asked, dragging her luggage behind her. "Or are we crashing at Nina's again?"
"No we're crashing at Lee's," Shasha said. "You like that house right?"
"Yes I so do," Sugie said. "Jacuzzi..."
"I actually fell asleep in it," Shasha said with a sheepish grin. "Nina had to come knocking on my door."
"Who's this Lee anyway?" Jenny asked.
Both Shasha and Sugie pointed to Lee who was walking with Anna dreamily holding onto his arm.
"Oookay then," Jenny said with a grin. "So is that you best friend?"
"No, it's mommy's," Shasha said, grinning at her mother. "She actually went on a lone flight with him."
"So that's the 'Excellent' guy she boasted about," Jenny said, realising. "Well, lets see how his house looks like."
"Just see," Sugie said with a grin.
They went to Lee's mansion and Jenny stared at it in awe.
"Hey what did you do till this kinda people are sponsoring us?" Jenny asked, surprised.
"I didn't do anything," Shasha said with a shrug. "I mean... I did kinda help them reunite, so yeah..."
"Right..." Jenny said.
They went in and had lunch together in Lee's dining hall. The chefs served them exclusive food. Jenny was kinda surprised with Lee's hospitality.
"How...?" She asked again. "Hey, tell me what you did, Shasha."
Shasha grinned and told her that she would explain later. They all proposed to share one room even when Lee insisted gnat they have separate rooms.

"Okay, tell me now," Jenny said, crossing her arms as soon as they entered their room. "What did you do?"
"Let me see..." Shasha said thinking. "Okay, firstly, I helped Nina to reunite with her family. Then, I stole a thumb drive, which happened to be Kazuya's diary, and gave it to Jin. That helped them reunite. Let's see... what else did I do..."
She told her everything, without the scary and dangerous details.
"Okay then..." Jenny said, scratching her head. "You wanna watch a movie?"
They turned the tv on and started watching something. As usual, Sugie fell asleep.
"Your mommy is always sleeping," Jenny said, snickering. "Come, we go sit on the couch to watch the movie. Leave mommy on the bed."
They left her on the bed and went to watch the movie together.

The graduation was tomorrow so Shasha was trying pick out an outfit.
"Is this dress okay?" Shasha asked, showing Sugie and Jenny a dress.
"Is that the one I got for your birthday last year?" Sugie asked. Shasha nodded. "I think you should wear this."
"Yeah I know right," Shasha agreed. "Let's see. Now for the accessories. You guys should pick something out too, you know?"
"I already did," Sugie said. "Jenny?"
"Done," Jenny said. "You're the last one despite being the one that's graduating."
They all looked forward to the graduation. Jin didn't want to come, but Jun insisted that he came. She insisted that the whole family did.
"Is it really necessary?" Jin asked, annoyed. "Mom..."
"Oh come on, she's our friend," Jun said. "Keep in mind, we were quite close while I stayed at Nina's."
"Yeah fine..." Jin said. "Come on."
"Please don't make a grand entrance," Kazuya said. "Make it modest."
"Aight," Jin said. "Should I take the Mazda or the Chevrolet?"
"Now that's two are the definition of grand entrance," Amber said. "I think we should just take your Mazda."
They all filled into Jin's car and went to Shasha's detective school. Mr Hitohara recognised the Mishimas.
"Wait, what are you doing here, Hiro?" Kazuya asked, surprised at seeing him there.
"My daughter goes here," Hiro Hitohara said. "You see that girl over there? Next to the long-haired one? Yeah that's Hikari."
Kazuya was surprised to see that Ella, Hikari, was actually Shasha's best friend.
"What a small world..." Kazuya said aloud. "Her friend's my wife's friend."
"Very small world, indeed," Hiro agreed. "She must be a close friend, considering that you and your whole family are here."
"My wife knows her well," Kazuya said, before walking off to avoid further conversation. "See you later, Hiro. My wife's calling me."
Jun wasn't. Kazuya just didn't wanna engage in more conversation with him.

Shasha and Ella climbed onto the stage with their graduation robes.
"This is it, Ella," Shasha whispered to her. "Our last day together."
"Promise you'd keep in touch?" Ella whispered back.
"Of course," Shasha said. "Hey it isn't my last day in Japan. I'll be here for another two weeks or so, but I'll be in Yakushima."
"Really?" Ella said. "Off for a holiday?"
"Yep," Shasha said. "But don't worry, as soon as I get back to Malaysia, I'll send you my new number, okay?"
"Okay," Ella said. "We would become detectives in our own right."
"Yep," Shasha said. "Detective Shasha and Detective Hikari. Gosh, our names sound good with 'detective' at the front."
"They do," Ella agreed. Just then, the principal called Ella. "Oop that's me!"
She went to the front and collected her scroll. Shasha's name was towards the bottom since her name started with the letter 'S'. Some of the things that she kinda regretted because for some reason, the idiots in her class also has names starting with the back letters, meaning she was forced to deal with them during examinations.
Shasha's name was called and she went forward and collected her scroll. No one were standing next to Ella so Shasha gladly went and stood with her.
"There's a party after this right?" Ella asked.
"Yep!" Shasha said. "And guess who the DJ is?"
"You already told me," Ella said with a smirk.
"Fine..." Shasha said. "Guess the fact is getting a little old..."
Everyone collected their scrolls and they took pictures together. After that, the party started. Shasha went to the DJ station near the stage and started playing her music. She made some of her own using an application on her tablet and she decided that it was best to launch it now.
"What song is this?" Jenny asked, coming to her with a camera. "Never heard of it before. Is it JPOP?"
"No it's Shasha-Pop," Shasha said with a grin. "I made them."
"You're starting to become like your mommy," Jenny said, snapping a photo of her. "Let me guess, you used HomeMusic?"
"Yep!" Shasha said with a grin. "Nice ah?"
"Yeah nice," Jenny agreed. "So you're the DJ. Come, lets take a photo together."
The party went on and all the students enjoyed herself. Shasha somehow snuck in a few Tekken and KOF songs. No one really noticed since they actually thought it was part of what she made. But of course, the past contestants from the tournament knew about it.
"Yakushima tomorrow," Shasha said when her mother came. "I can't wait for it!"
"Neither can I," Sugie said. "Jenny, you'll love Yakushima."
"I saw pictures of the place and it looked amazing," Jenny said. "Can't Wait too."