Party!!

Nina POV
The lights snapped on and Adam was on the ground, holding his arm. Steve was behind me, laughing at Adam. I helped Adam up and realised that everyone was there!
When I said everyone, I mean everyone, as in our gang, the Mishimas, the Kazamas, the Kliesens, the Rojos and even the Alves- and Bob too! Oh Ella was there too! This is embarrassing...
The place was decorated in purple and there was even a purple carpet running through the centre. What's going on? I then read the pennants saying 'Happy Birthday Nina!'
They remembered? They actually remembered! Jin was there too, smirking at me. Wait he's in on this too?
"What's going on?" I asked. "What's all this?"
"Can't you see?" Anna asked. "It's a party!"
"A party?" I said. "But why?"
"For your birthday!" Shasha exclaimed. "You do know that it's your birthday today right?"
"Yeah..." I said. "I do..."
"I have something for you," said Adam, taking something from under his coat. "Go on, open it."
I took it and carefully tore open the wrapping paper. It was a nice purple dress. It was then I realised that everyone was dressed in fancy clothes besides me...
"Thanks, Adam," I said. "I really like this dress."
"You forgot the shoes," said Steve, giving me a shoebox. "You didn't even wrap it..."
"Oh sorry about that," said Adam. "I didn't have enough time..."
"Come on Nins, let's go get changed!" Anna suddenly said, pushing me towards the backstage. "Let's get you all dolled up!"
"Eww," I said, imagining myself wearing thick makeup like Anna. "I don't wanna put all that stuff in my face! I would never do that, unless it's for a disguise..."
"Just come," said Anna, pushing me faster. "Come on, girls!"
"Girls?" I said, turning my head towards Anna. "Who else is coming?"
"We are!" Said a bunch of female voices.
So Anna pushed me into one of the dressing rooms, with the dress and shoes in my hands. She sat me down in front of the vanity and took out a big bag of makeup from the drawer.
"Go put this on," said Anna, pointing at the dress. "Then we'll do the makeup."
"Okay," I said and went to the adjoining room to put it on.
I did and the dress looked amazing! Oh they didn't have to be so nice...
I went to the room where the others were and found them patiently waiting for me. They looked up in awe when they saw me.
"You look amazing, Nina!" Xiaoyu said. "Now for the makeup."
Lili and Anna whipped out some makeup pallets and I shuddered at the thought of wearing that much makeup. Eliza the sleeping vampire was there too. She was sleeping with her head on the dressing table. Lili went to her and smacked her so hard that she woke up with a jump.
"What is it that you want now?" Eliza asked sleepily. "Can't a vamp even sleep?"
"No," said Lili. "I mean you can, but just not there. You can sleep... on the floor, or maybe on the bed. There's literally a bed there, and you decide to sleep here?"
"Wait there's a bed?" Eliza said, going towards it and laying down on it. "Night."
And with that she went to sleep. Anna made me sit down in front of the vanity while Lili was taking out some makeup. Anna did too.
"Alright now," said Anna. "Hold still Nina. It won't hurt a bit."
"You're speaking as if you wanna give me a plastic surgery or something," I said. "Oh please don't make me look like a plastic doll..." I said, picturing Anna and Lili putting too much makeup on my face. "I don't like the heavy feeling."
Third Person POV
Anna and Lili has given Nina a natural look with the makeup. They knew that Nina wouldn't look and feel so good with too much makeup.
"Okay we're done," said Anna. "Wow you're gorgeous sis!"
"Yeah you look amazing!" Lili said. "Take a look!"
Nina opened her eyes and looked at her reflection in the mirror. Everyone started making admiring comments, complementing Nina's appearance.
"Thanks Anna," said Nina. "Luckily you didn't make me look like a plastic doll. I actually like this makeup. Oh and thank you too, Lili."
"Hehe you're welcome," said Lili. "Come on, lets go out."
"Let's get this party started!" Anna said and struck her signature pose. "Come on, birthday girl!"
They led Nina out of the dressing room after she put her shoes on. Nina went out and they brought out the cake. They cut it and served it on the big buffet table.
"As usual, you're the deejay," said Nina, looking at Shasha at the deejay booth. "Anyway, do you take requests?"
"Of course," said Shasha. "Especially if it's from the birthday girl."
Nina rolled her eyes. "Alright, can I have Karma? You know, the theme of the Electric Fountain stage?"
"Yep," said Shasha and played the song. "There you go. Any other requests?"
"I'm Here Now 7's remix," Nina said. "That's all for now."
"Alright," said Shasha. "Go on, enjoy the party!"
"Yeah," said Nina and went to the dance floor.
After dancing for a while, Lee suddenly suggested a dance-off.
"I suggest that we all have a dance-off," said Lee, suddenly. "The last person to stop dancing wins. Come on, I'll see who the winner is."
"Why don't you join too?" Jin asked. "I wanna see how you dance."
"Yeah you should," Anna said. "Come on, Baby Boo, dance with us!"
"Eww," said Nina. "You call him Baby Boo?"
They all started laughing at Anna and Lee.
"She's my Princess, she can call me anything she wants," said Lee. "But I'm afraid I can't join you guys. I'm the host of this dancing tournament."
"He's just afraid he'll screw up," said Kazuya, pointing at him with his thumb. "Come on, everybody, let's show off our dancing skills!"
"I don't feel like dancing," said Jun with a smile. "I'm not a good dancer..."
"Oh come on, mom," Jin persuaded her. "It would be fun!"
"Yeah, Jun," said Kazuya. "Join us! We can dance together!"
"Okay, fine," said Jun. "But if I step on your foot, don't blame me."
"Something tells me it's gonna be the other way around," Kazuya said under his breath as he led her to the dance floor."
They all stepped onto the dance floor for the dance-off. It was a very big dance floor and they didn't have any problem fitting everyone in.
The first to leave was Emma Kliesen.
"I'm afraid you have to go, Dr Kliesen," said Lee, leading her out of the dance floor. "Feel free to get some drinks at the refreshment table."
"Alright," said Emma. "But I'll cheer for my family first."
She started cheering for Leo and her husband from the side. Shasha was watching with interest from the deejay booth. Ella was with her too, sitting and chatting with her in the deejay booth.
The next person to step out of the dance floor was Fernanda Alves, Katarina's adoptive aunt.
"I'm sorry Mrs, Alves," said Lee, leading her out. "But you're out."
"Well yeah," said Fernanda. "Ace said he wanted to do Samba with me. But look at him. He's doing the Hip Hop dance with Cosmo!"
"Well, at least he's enjoying," said Lee. "They're actually good at it. Never knew that the rich and serious Ace Alves could dance hip hop like that! Anyway, look at your kids."
Jax and Jolina was dancing together. They were doing matching dances together.
"Aww," Fernanda said, admiringly. "They're dancing good!"
Meanwhile, Katarina and Bob were doing the tango together. Bob twirled her around and was supposed to catch her, but he didn't. He tried, but fell down together with her.
"That's two more out of the dance floor," said Lee, walking to them. "Bob, you have to practice catching her..."
"Yeah I will," said Bob, getting up and helping Katarina up. "We should practice together, Kat."
"Yeah," said Katarina. "I don't wanna fall down on the hard floor again..."