Meeting in the elevator

"Alright, the two of you look great," said Adam, finishing Steve's disguise. "Now where's the third one?"
"Probably still asleep," said Steve. "I bet Master Baek is working overtime to get him out of bed."
"Nah he told me he's on his way," said Miguel. "He said he told everything to Master Baek and he's bringing his car."
"That's a first," said Steve. "Anyway I think you better park your car in the garage. We'll be taking Hwoarang's car."
Hwoarang soon arrived. Adam had to fix his hair a bit and soon they set off in Baek's car.
"Okay so we're gonna return that diary," said Steve. "Miguel, you know what to say, right?"
"Umm..."
"Oh come on, Migs! It ain't that hard!"
"I guess I do..."
"Okay, all you gotta do is distract him," said Steve. "I need to put that journal back."
"I'm having a disturbing thought," said Miguel. "How are you guys gonna tell Eddy when you find the culprit?"
"Eh just leave that to when the time comes," said Hwoarang. "Anyway, we're here. Hey Steve, your dad still sent that whatever kit?"
"Yeah it's right here," said Steve. "You need anything?"
"Not really," said Hwoarang. "I kinda skipped breakfast... so you got any snacks?"
"There's nuts," said Steve. "Looks like dad forgot to add extra food..."
"But there's extra money, right?" Hwoarang asked. "Maybe we can go to the RefreshiGordo cafeteria!"
"Yeah I'm kinda hungry too," said Miguel. "Maria just woke me up and made me dress up. She tortured me without giving me any breakfast. Well, I kinda forgot about it too."
"Oh you should've seen Master Baek!" Hwoarang said. "He lectured me and just sent me off!"
"Okay we'll eat at the canteen," said Steve. "Wait I forgot to tell you. Miguel, your alias..."
"I didn't think of that," said Miguel. "You guys have any ideas?"
"Well we told Eddy that the company name is La Bebida," said Hwoarang. "Just think of a first name."
"Juan Cervantes de Seville," Miguel said, and received a stare from his friends. "What? It's a good name!"
"Why does it sound so familiar?" Steve asked. "Hmm I wonder why..."
"Because that's the name of the 'Por Favor' guy name from your favourite show," Hwoarang pointed out.
"Wait, you guys know that show?" Miguel asked in surprise. "I'm surprised!"
"Well yeah," said Steve. "That one's a classic."
"What's the name of the show again?" Hwoarang asked. "I know it's in a school or something."
"Mind Your Language," said Miguel.
"What?" Hwoarang asked, surprised. "I didn't say anything wrong!"
"That's the name of the show, idiot," said Steve. "It's because they are learning a new language."
"Ah I see," said Hwoarang. "Anyway, I don't think you guys noticed the fact that we're just sitting here in the parking lot..."
They left the car and went in. Steve had to show his fake ID again to the receptionist since he was the only one who actually had one.
"Alright, now to the 30th floor," said Hwoarang, leaning in the elevator. "Miguel, you better come this side, or you'll be squashed."
They reached the 30th floor and went to search for Eddy's office. They knocked and entered.
"You better enter first," said Steve. "You're the boss."
"Now why do I feel like Mr Big all of a sudden?" Miguel said and stepped forward. "Only, I'm not bald..."
"Queue the Mr Big theme in three... two... one..." Hwoarang said. "Okay I know that's not gonna happen, but just imagine the song is playing."
They entered and Eddy looked up from his computer.
"So this is your boss?" Eddy asked, recognising them. "Have a seat, Mr...?"
"Juan Cervantes de Seville," Miguel said and sat down. "You must be Señor Eddy Gordo, am I right?"
His two friends smothered a laugh and tried to maintain a straight face.
"You're Spanish right?" Eddy asked. "Lucky for you, I can understand Spanish perfectly."
"Yes yes, but I prefer to speak English," said Miguel. "Because as you can see, my assistants don't understand Spanish or Portuguese."
"Now that's a big fat lie," Hwoarang whispered to Steve. "We can understand practically anything!"
"Shh..."
"Whatever," Hwoarang said and stood straight.
"Is it okay if I looked around again, Mr Gordo?" Steve asked. "Your office never ceases to amaze me."
"Sure go ahead," Eddy said.
Steve went to the shelf where he found the journal and casually put it back there, unbeknownst to Eddy. He nodded to Hwoarang, who cleared his throat as a signal to Miguel.
Miguel ended the conversation and they just left.
"I change my mind, Señor Gordo," Miguel said, getting up. "Sorry for wasting your time."
They just left the office and ran to the elevator, leaving Eddy confused, and suspicious.
"Now what's up with them?" Eddy thought, watching the leave.
They entered the elevator and were relieved to find that they were the only ones in there.
"Alright, now for brunch!" Hwoarang said, entering the elevator. "What do you think there is in the RefreshiGordo cafeteria?"
"Do you think it's a good idea to eat here after what we just did?" Steve asked. "We literally just left abruptly. Imagine this, three guys leave abruptly only to be found eating in the canteen? Won't that be awkward?"
"Steve's right," said Miguel. "Lets just go somewhere else."
The elevator doors opened and a girl stepped in. Steve and Hwoarang were kinda surprised but turned away to hide their faces a bit.
It was Christie. She was in a rush to go somewhere and dropped her stuff. Miguel, not knowing who she is, helped her pick up her stuff.
His two friends were gonna warn him but didn't say anything, afraid that they would give themselves away.
"Thank you, sir," Christie said gratefully. "Are you new here? Haven't seen you around here before."
"Oh I'm just here for a business meeting," said Miguel. "We just came to see the CEO for something."
"Oh okay," said Christie. "Where are you from?"
"Sunny Spain," said Miguel. "How about you?"
"Brazil," Christie said with a smile. "I don't think I got your name?"
"Oh Juan Cervantes de Seville," said Miguel, making his friends annoyed. "What's your name?"
"Christie," she said. "Christie Monteiro. It's nice to meet you, Mr Cervantes."
"Please, just call me Juan," Miguel said. "That Mr stuff is so weird."
"Alright, Juan," said Christie. "Ooh my floor is here. See you around!"
She left the elevator and Miguel's two friends started laughing.
"What is it?" Miguel asked. "Why are you laughing?"
"Did you realise the girl you were hitting on was the Christie Monteiro?" Hwoarang asked, putting his elbow on Miguel's shoulder. "Wait you have no idea who she is?"
"No?" Miguel said, confused. "Am I supposed to?"
"You bet you are," said Steve. "That's the girl that was chasing Shasha in that candy purple Passat!"
"What?!" Miguel said, finally realising. "So she was the one that almost got me a ticket?"
"Yep," Hwoarang said, amused. "That's the one."
"Why didn't you tell me?" Miguel asked. "I would've strangled her!"
"And blow our cover?" Steve asked. "Yeah, that ain't happening, dude."