Wedding plans

"When are you two getting married?" Shasha asked. "I can't wait to see your wedding!"
"And I can't wait to be the best man!" Steve said excitedly. "Where do you want your wedding to be?"
"I want an outdoor wedding," Adam said in awe.
"Beach wedding," Nina added.
"It's on," Steve said, grinning. "Aight, Bahamas, Hawaii or Yakushima?"
"Yakushima!" Everyone said together.
"Great!" Steve said. "I'll make the arrangements."
"What about the Mishimas?" Nina asked. "They planned to have their wedding on the same day as us."
Steve's phone suddenly rang.
"It's Jin," Steve said, showing his phone to the others. They laughed because Steve literally saved his name as 'Jin the raven-hair thingy'. Steve answered the call. "Yo what's up?"
"Hey do you know any places that sells good wedding outfits?" Jin asked. "Mom and dad are planning their marriage and I'm their best man. Could you help me choose the best place to go to?"
"Wait aren't you the local here?"  Steve asked. "Wait never mind. I'm coming over."
"Why?" Jin asked.
"Because my mom and dad are planning the same thing too," Steve replied. "Come on, lets go get them together."
"Hey what about us?" Nina asked. "I wanna choose my wedding dress!"
"Me too!" Jun exclaimed. "All of you come over for dinner!"
"All of us?" Adam asked.
"All of you!" Jun exclaimed. "And you're staying over."
Jin sighed and invited them over too. Steve agreed and hung up.
"So we're discussing your wedding plans," Steve said. "Alright, pack up, everybody. We're going to the Mishima Zaibatsu for the night."
They all shrugged and packed their bags. They went to the Mishima Zaibatsu in Nina's car. Jun and her son were waiting for them at the elevator. The elevator only allowed the Mishimas' fingerprints up to the penthouse floor.
"Alright, we don't actually have enough rooms in the penthouse, but there's certainly enough in the pentsuites," Jin said. "And they are right over there. It can fit all of you actually."
"So it's an apartment suite?" Shasha asked.
"Yes it is," said Jin. "I had it built for guests."
"You think of everything, Jin," Steve said with a grin. "Alright, lets discuss the plans."
"I wanna design the wedding dresses," Anna insisted.
"Me help you!" Shasha said cheerfully.
"And I think I can marry Lee too," Anna added.
"Me too!" Shasha said, not quite hearing. "Wait what? No! Me watch it!"
"You think that barbarian would actually do that?" Kazuya said with a snort. "He wouldn't be able to handle all that commitment."
"Oh yeah?" Anna said, determined to prove him wrong. "We'll just see about that!"
To their surprise, she suddenly took her phone out to call Lee.
But they were even surprised when someone knocked on the door. Kazuya answered and was even more surprised to see a smug Lee standing there.
"Excellent!" Lee said, entering the living room. "I have a huge announcement to make."
Anna dropped her phone in both excitement and shock. It was a good thing it didn't break. Anna ran to Lee and leapt into his arms.
"Lee!" Anna exclaimed happily. "You came!"
"It's like watching one of those cheesy Anime scenes," Nina said, amused. "Or those K-Dramas."
"Nah I prefer K-Dash instead," Shasha said with a grin. "KD-0079 and KDD-0063 are the best!"
"Seriously?" Steve said, amused. "Always with the KOF..."
"And you always with the Jin," Shasha countered with a grin.
"You mock me behind my back?" Jin asked.
"Nope," Steve said, grinning. "I mock you in front your face!"
Jin grunted at how childish his friends were. It was a good thing that Hwoarang wasn't here. It would've been a lot worse if he was...
Lee hugged Anna and put her down. The room was silent but there was a constant crunching noise. They looked around to find the source and saw Kazuya crunching on some popcorn. When he realised that everyone were staring at him, he held out his popcorn, gesturing for them to share.
"I thought I only had childish friends," Jin said, annoyed. "Turns out I have a childish father too."
"Says the one that scribbled all over my picture," Kazuya said, smirking at Jin. "You think I didn't see?"
Jin gasped and turned pale.
"Jin, what did you do?" Jun asked, turning to Jin in a dangerous manner.
"Nothing, mom," Jin said with a gulp. "Nothing at all."
"I knew it!" Steve exclaimed, adding fuel to the fire. "Hwoarang was right! You did scribble your dad's face!"
"I wanna see!" Nina joined in.
They all started looking for Jin's phone, even Jin. Turns out, he left it on the couch.
Jin and Kazuya saw it and raced each other to grab it. Kazuya grabbed it first and laughed.
"As much as I hate to show you this, I want to," Kazuya said with a grin. "He hid it in another file."
Steve held Jin back as Kazuya looked for the file. Jin tried to get into his devil form but Jun stopped him with her powers.
"Show me, Kazuya," Jun said. "I wanna see."
"No!" Jin exclaimed, trying to escape. "Mom, let me go!"
Kazuya found it and showed it to Jun. Unexpectedly, Jun started laughing hysterically.
"Mom?" Jin said, surprised. "Why are you laughing? You're not mad?"
"Jin, who would not laugh at this?" Jun asked, showing the photo to everyone. "Come on, Jin. It's really funny!"
"Got that habit from me," Kazuya said with a smirk. "I did that to Heihachi's photo too."
Everyone started laughing at the photo, even Jin.

 "Oh my gosh, Jin," Jun said, wiping her tears

"Oh my gosh, Jin," Jun said, wiping her tears. "I'm glad to find that you had at least some fun before I returned."
"Yeah, Jin," Kazuya agreed. "I would've even made peace with you if I found out about this back then."
"I highly doubt it," Jin said under his breath.
Lee suddenly cleared his throat to get their attention.
"As much as I wanted to do this in public, I feel like it's best to do it now," Lee announced.
To Anna's surprised, he suddenly genuflected in front of her. He took something out of his pocket and held it out in front of her.
"Anna, will you marry me?" Lee asked, looking up at her.
Anna's eyes flooded with tears as she smiled.
"Yes!" Anna exclaimed through tears. "I will!"
"Excellent!" Lee exclaimed, getting up.
He put the ring on Anna's finger and kissed her. Everyone else made a disgusted sound.
"What?" Lee said, confused. "No one did that when you guys kissed in Yakushima."
"We already have a son, Lee," Kazuya said. "You don't, do you?"
"Whatever," Lee said. "Anyway, I heard something about a wedding plan? I'll choose the best venue."
They all started discussing as Anna started making sketches for the wedding dresses, asking the future brides for ideas.