The job applicant

They all had fun that day. The next day, it was back to square. They all had to go to work like usual.
"Why do the weekends just fly by in a flash?" Shasha asked during breakfast. "I had like what, two days of good sleep? And then wham, the weekend is gone..."
"I know right..." said Anna. "Oh well, at least I get to be with Lee."
"Whatever," said Nina. "You just have Lee there. We have our whole family at the Zaibatsu."
"Yeah!" Steve said. "The whole lot is there. Besides, the CEO is our best friend!"
"Yeah and his mom supplies us with homemade snacks!" Adam exclaimed. "And they're good too!"
"Yeah," said Nina. "Who's laughing now, Anna?"
"I didn't even say anything!" Anna said. "Okay, whatever. Let's just go, I'm done..."
They went to work. Anna went to Violet Systems this time. She went and started working with Lee, as his assistant.
The others were working at the Mishima Zaibatsu and were having a short meeting with Jin in his office. They were talking about some important stuff when Jun came in with a tray of snacks.
"Hi Jin!" Jun said, pushing the door open with her elbow while stepping in. "Hi everyone! I've brought you guys some snacks!"
"Thanks Mom," said Jin. "You're the best."
"And thanks for bringing us employees some too," said Nina, grabbing a senbei cracker. "Thanks Jun."
"You're welcome, Nina," said Jun. "You're more like family to us."
"Yeah," said Jin, biting into an anpan. "And don't drop crumbs on my table."
"Are those wasabi peas?" Steve asked, and took some off the tray before Adam could stop him. "I never had these before! I wanna taste it."
"Steve no!" Adam said, but Steve just shoved all of the peas he had in his hand into his mouth. "Oh no..."
Steve was eating the peas when suddenly his face turned beet red and he started sweating so much and was screaming 'ahhhhhh!' while fanning his mouth.
"I tried to warn you..." said Adam.
"Adam..." said Nina. "Why don't you try and do something?"
Jun handed him a glass of cold homemade lemonade.
"Thanks, auntie," said Steve, drinking it. "Okay, now that was the first and last time I'll be eating wasabi..."
"Steve..." said Jin. "Why did you shove a whole handful into your mouth?"
"I don't know," said Steve. "That's what I usually do to peas..."
"So what actually happened with Hwoarang yesterday?" Nina asked. "Steve didn't tell us..."
"Oh that..." said Jin. "Well, plenty happened."
"You guys carry on," said Jun. "I'm gonna go and deliver snacks to Lars and Kazuya. See ya!"
They bid their farewell and Jun left. She went to the Tekken Force training area where Lars training a new batch of Tekken Force members.
"Hey Lars," Jun greeted before handing him a bag of snacks. "Gonna go deliver to Kazuya now."
"Bye Oneesan!" Lars said, and the crowd of soldiers echoed Aww...
"That's enough, soldiers..." said Lars. "Now, today, you'll be learning the Tekken Force style self-defence."
Jun smiled and shook her head as she went to the basement to get her Honda Civic. She drove to G Corp and went in with a paper bag. The guards saluted her and she nodded.
"I'm being treated like a VIP," Jun thought as she entered the elevator.
Kazuya gave her a special pass so that she could enter whenever she wanted.
She went towards his office, where a guard was standing there with a rifle. An Afro-haired man dressed in 70's style clothes was arguing with the guard.
"But I wanna see my man Kazzy!" He told the guard. "He's my old friend!"
"What's going on?" Jun asked the guard. "Who's this man, Motohiro?"
"Aye if it isn't Kazzy's girl Juney!" The Afro man said. "How's it goin' June?"
"It's Jun," said Jun. "Also, who are you? I've never seen you before..."
"The name's Tiger," said the Afro-haired man. "Tiger Jackson. Fan of the 70's!"
"Nice to meet you, Tiger," said Jun, shaking his hand. "So why are you here?"
"I'm here to meet my man Kazzy," said Tiger. "He's an old friend."
"Okay then," said Jun, doubtfully. "How old is Kazuya?"
"In his... 30's?" Tiger said. "Like I said he's my old friend."
"Yeah right," said Jun. "You're lying."
Jun just brushed past him, leaving him gaping. She was wondering who he was and entered Kazuya's office room. Kazuya had no idea what was going on outside.
"Hey Kazuya!" Jun said, entering, and giving her husband a kiss on the cheek. "I've brought you some snacks."
"Thanks, Jun," said Kazuya, hugging her. "What's the menu today?"
"Wasabi peas, some senbei, manju, anpan and your favourite Daifuku," said Jun, giving him the bag. "There's a big bottle of lemonade too."
"Now that sounds good," said Kazuya. "By the way, what was going on outside?"
"Some guy wants to see you," said Jun. "I've never seen him before. His name is Tiger Jackson or something..."
"Tiger Jackson...?" Kazuya said, thinking. "Isn't he in the Tekken Tag Tournament game? That Afro guy?"
"Yes that's the one," said Jun. "Oh yeah, I forgot about that. So he was in a Tekken tournament?"
"Yes he was," said Kazuya. "I've personally never met him before, but he was in the third tournament."
Kazuya walked to the door and opened it. He popped his head out of the door.
"Let him in, Motohiro," said Kazuya. "I think I know him."
"Alright thanks!" Tiger said and entered. "Wassup! My man Kazzy!"
"It's Kazuya..." Kazuya said, annoyed. "Why are you here? I don't even know you..."
"Well, I've come here for a job..." said Tiger. "I heard there was a vacancy for the company's advertiser?"
"Yes there is," said Kazuya, sitting on his CEO chair, Jun behind him. "Have a seat, Mr Jackson."
"Nah there's no need for the formal stuff," said Tiger, sitting on one of the chairs in front of Kazuya. "Just call me Tiger! My mama gave me that name for a reason."
"Okay then," said Kazuya. "Tiger. Why do you think you're suitable for this job, Tiger?"
"It's because I like to be in the spotlight," said Tiger, standing up. "I have high charisma! Or at least... that's what my friends always say..."
"Well he's definitely better than that pesky kitty," Kazuya thought. "Let's see..."
He asked him a few more questions and decided to hire him. He liked Tiger's charisma and his fun character. He was sure that Tiger would be a good advertiser.
However, Jun didn't think so. She could sense that he was indeed not putting on a show for his character. But there was something weird about him. She sensed that he had come for a sole purpose, but she didn't know what it was.
She was so deep in thought that she didn't realise Kazuya calling her. She kinda jumped when she finally noticed.
"Hey Jun, why are you standing?" Kazuya asked. "Take a seat. Wait, Tiger, can you pull that chair here?"
"Yeah sure," said Tiger and got up to take the chair that Kazuya pointed to. "Have a seat Mrs Mishima."
"Thanks," Jun said and sat down.
Kazuya noticed that she looked a little uncomfortable. He hired Tiger and quickly dismissed him.
"You're starting your work tomorrow, Jackson," said Kazuya. "Be here on time, I'll be waiting."
"Of course, sir!" Tiger said cheerfully and walked towards the door in a dance-like manner. "Who'd be late on their first day of work?"
"Definitely not me," said Kazuya. "Okay see you tomorrow, Tiger."
He closed the door and sat next to Jun.
"What's with that face, Jun?" Kazuya asked, putting an arm around her. "You look uncomfortable. Why?"
"It's just..." began Jun. "This Tiger guy. He seems to be... off. Like, my senses say that he has come for a reason. A different reason, not just to get the job. But he seems genuinely enthusiastic."
"What could the reason be?" Kazuya asked. "Did you have any idea?"
"No..." Jun said. "I couldn't tell. I can't read people's minds, I can only sense their life force. Like their mood, see if they have any intentions, and their life force. I can't sense anything else..."
"Hmm..." Kazuya said. "Let's just see. Maybe he has a good intention? Besides, he'll make a good advertiser. He has good charisma."
"Yeah that's true," said Jun. "We'll just see."