The bad idea

Shasha POV
I brought my party outfit to school today so that I can change later. It's a good thing I had already put the gifts I got for Nina at the Mishima Zaibatsu, or else I'd have to bundle it up to school, like what Ella is doing...
"What did you get her anyway?" I asked. "Your bag is bulging!"
"I just got her a hat," Ella said. "It's a nice fedora for her."
"Oh so that's why it's bulging," I said, realising. She literally stuffed a hatbox inside her backpack.
As soon as school was over, we headed out and waited for Ella's dad in the foyer. She asked him to drop us off at the Mishima Zaibatsu and he agreed.
So we waited, for what seemed like forever, but he finally arrived. We got into his white Lexus LC, and rode to the Mishima Zaibatsu building.
We talked on the way. Ella's dad, Mr Hitohara, went on and on about the best things in Japan, since I'm not really from around here.
But then the talk was boring because I already knew most of the things he said, since I've been living here for almost a year now...
We finally arrived and went in. We found our way to the dining hall and went in. Well, we more like barged in.
The others were all there, besides Nina of course. Adam was talking to Jin. He suddenly turned to us when we arrived.
"Well at least I'm not the last," Adam said, pointing to us. "They are!"
"What?" Ella and I said together.
"You're the last to come in," aunt Jun explained.
"Hah! Rotten eggs!" Adam said. "Last one in is a rotten egg!"
"Seriously?" Anna said, annoyed. "Anyway, you're not gonna attend the party in that outfit, are you?"
"No I'm gonna change," I said. "We brought our clothes."
"Where's the changing room?" Ella asked. "I'm sure there's one here."
"It's at the back," Lili said. "Would you like some help with the makeup?"
"Sure!" I said. "Ella?"
"Yeah sure, I guess," Ella said.
We went to the changing room, followed by Lili, and changed into our formal clothes.
"Now for the makeup," Lili said. "Come on, hold still..."
She did our makeup and it definitely looked good. We went back to the hall and found that Nina still hasn't arrived...
"I think we should give her a shock," said Adam. "I suggest that we turn off the lights and hide. Then when Nina arrives, the first thing she'll search for are the lights. When she's groping about, I'll give her a rear bear hug!"
"Now who gave you that idea?" Steve asked, annoyed. "You're gonna break a bone if you do that..."
"Yeah, Adam," said Anna. "Bad idea. She hates surprise attacks..."
"But this one isn't an attack!" Adam said. "It's a hug!"
"Well, it technically is an attack," I said. "Just imagine, you're groping about in the dark, and suddenly you feel someone grabbing you from the back..."
"Just don't do it," Kazuya said. "It's gonna end badly for you."
"Yeah she'll probably throw you to the wall, or worse!" Alisa said jokingly. "She'll probably throw you to the food! Then it's bye bye food, and hello messy Adam..."
"Very funny," said Adam. "Anyway, I'm gonna do it!"
"Well don't tell us that we didn't warn you," said Lars. "Let's just see what happens..."
We were waiting for Nina's arrival.
"What's taking her so long?" Adam asked. "Why isn't she here yet?"
"Jin..." said Asuka. "Did you even call her?"
"Oh yeah," Jin said, lifting his wrist up to his chin. "I forgot to call her."
"Well then call her!" Said almost everyone.
He did. He called her through the intercom on her desk.
"Nina, are you there?" Jin said.
"Yes I'm right here, sir," Nina's voice came through Jin's smart watch.
"Good because I need you right now," said Jin. "I need you to come to the dining hall."
"On my way, sir," Nina said.
"I'm expecting you in less that two minutes," said Jin. "Be here as quick as you can, or you're gonna have to work during the weekend."
"Wait what?" Nina asked, shocked at Jin's fake threat. "Okay I'll be there ASAP!"
Jin hung up and smirked.
"Now she'll be here," said Jin.
We waited and then suddenly Aunt Jun exclaimed.
"She's coming!" Aunt Jun exclaimed. "She's getting close!"
Adam ran and turned the lights off.
"You're not gonna learn, are you?" Lee said. "Well, break a leg, and I hope you don't take it literally..."
We waited and soon the door opened. The silhouette of Nina could be seen. She stepped into the darkness and felt about. We couldn't see her because she had stepped away from the door, our only source of light.
Just then, we heard a few grunts of pain, followed by an anguished yell from Adam. Yep... it definitely ended bad for him...
"Adam?" Nina said, realising it's him. "Is that you?"
"Ye- Yes," we heard Adam say. "It's me... Adam."
"What are you doing?" Nina asked. "You know I don't like surprise attacks right? Especially in the dark?"
"I told you it would be a bad idea," Steve said. "I've already warned you about it, dad..."
Nina was confused, as we turned on the lights. Adam was on the ground, with Steve laughing at him.
We had to explain to Nina that it was her birthday. She clearly wasn't expecting this. So I guess our surprise was a success then!
Third Person POV
"So that's what happened," said Nina. "You know, when Jin told me to be there in two minutes, I panicked! And you know what made it even worse? I got stuck in the elevator for a few minutes!"
"That's kinda scary," said Shasha. "Like, what if we get stuck in the elevator forever?!"
Just then, Steve got a call from Jin.
"Yeah we'll be there," said Steve. "Okay okay we will..."
"He's inviting us over," said Steve after hanging up. "He's calling us all, actually."
"Nah I'm a little lazy," said Nina. "You two go ahead..."
So the guys went over to the Mishima Penthouse. Hwoarang was there too.
"This is gonna be good," said Steve. "I wonder what Aunt Jun is gonna do to Hwoarang..."
"Well there's only one way to find out right?" Adam said. "Wait you actually brought popcorn?"
"Well yeah," said Steve. "It's gonna be entertaining!"
They went in and found Jin there, with Hwoarang. Jun and Lars were there too, sitting with them. Steve and his father joined them.
"So what do you guys wanna do?" Steve asked, sitting down on the sofa. "Wanna watch a movie? I brought popcorn."
"Are you sure that's enough for us?" Hwoarang asked. "Can we go biking instead?"
"No..." said Jin, holding his back. "I have a backache..."
"What did you do?" Adam asked.
"Don't ask..." Jin said regretfully. "Xiao happened to it..."