Christie again

It was Christie. She entered the shop and was looking for a place to sit.
"Oh no what do we do?!" Shasha asked, panicking. "I told her I have nothing to do with you!"
"You think she believes you?" Anna asked, mildly confused. "Yo come on, she was literally chasing you in my nephew's car..."
"Yeah you may be right," said Shasha. "But she doesn't know that you guys have reunited right?"
"Right," said Anna. "And that's why I'm gonna sit at the table behind instead. You talk to her and do something if she approaches you."
"Seriously?" Shasha asked when Anna sneaked to the chair behind her. "You're just gonna leave me like this?"
"I don't know you," Anna said in a low voice. "At least, not now."
"Okay..." Shasha said and gulped. "Wish me luck, and pray she doesn't approach me."
Shasha sat there, looking at her phone, trying to avoid eye contact. She also hung her head low, so that her face wouldn't be visible.
Or at least she hoped so.
"Shasha, is that you?" A feminine voice said. "Oh my gosh, it is! Can I sit with you?"
"S-Sure," said Shasha. "You can sit here."
"Thanks!" Christie said and sat in front of her. "So how are you doing?"
"Oh I'm good," said Shasha. "How about you?"
"Oh I'm fine too," said Christie. "You came here alone?"
"Yeah," Shasha said and glanced back to see Anna trying to hide a grin. "Just when shopping, alone."
"Oh okay," said Christie. "Wanna hang out?"
"I uh... sure," said Shasha. "I'm free now."
"Great!" Christie said. "I'm really bored now."
"Yeah me too," said Shasha. "We can hang out."
She gave Anna a sorry glance and left the shop with Christie.
"Huh so she gave me a counter attack and ditched me whole," Anna thought, getting up to leave the shop too. "Well, I guess I better spy on them."
She finished her smoothie before throwing it into the bin and left the shop. She saw them enter an accessory shop. Next to it, she saw hoodies on sale.
"Disguise time," Anna thought and entered the shop.
She bought a black hoodie and entered the accessory shop. She tried on a pair of sunglasses and paid for it.
She saw the two girls seeing the accessories and deliberately bumped into Shasha while she was looking at some earrings.
Shasha turned to look, her face screaming 'what was the point of that?!' and saw Anna smirk and wink at her with her sunglasses on the tip of her nose.
Shasha tried to hold a laugh, but ended up grinning.
"Why are you smiling like that?" Christie asked.
"Oh nothing," said Shasha. "Just thought of something funny."
"Oh okay," said Christie and continued shopping. "This one's nice right?"
Christie shopped for what seemed like forever. Anna waited too, but ended up buying some accessories for herself. She soon grew bored of following them around and called Shasha's phone.
"Saved by the bell," Shasha thought, seeing the phone.
"Oh I need to take this call," said Shasha and answered the call from Anna. "Hello? Ah yes. Now? I'll be there right away!"
"But I didn't even say anything," said Anna, confused. "Okay, never mind, I got it. I'll wait near the lift."
She ended the call and Shasha turned to Christie.
"Sorry, Christie, but that was an urgent call," Shasha said. "I really need to go."
"Sure, go ahead," said Christie. "I'm almost done anyway."
"Thanks!" Shasha exclaimed and ran off. "Bye Christie!"
She ran to the lift where Anna was waiting for her.
"Phew thanks for that call, Anna!" Shasha said in relief before pressing the button to go down. "I was so glad to see that call!"
"Yeah I was growing bored of following you two around," said Anna. "I actually called you to say I'm going home!"
"You were planning to double ditch me?" Shasha asked, shocked. "How could you?!"
"Oh come on, at least I rescued you," said Anna. "Now you escaped, right? That's thanks to me."
"Yeah yeah whatever," said Shasha. "Oh come on, why is the lift so slow?"
"One more floor," said Anna. "Why are you so impatient?"
"What if Christie comes too?" Shasha said. "Ooh I had a hard time escaping her."
"Oh my gosh yeah," said Anna. "Ooooh quick!"
The lift opened and they ran in. They went straight to the basement parking lot.
They jumped into Anna's car and drove back to Nina's mansion. The Kazama were still there.
"Oh my gosh, what happened to you two?" Jun asked when they ran in. "Were you being chased?"
"Nah not really," said Shasha. "We just ran away from Christie."
"What did she do this time?" Steve asked. "Did she chase you? Again?"
"Nah she didn't," said Anna. "We just bumped into her."
"Weren't you wearing something else when you left?" Nina asked, looking at Anna. "I thought you were wearing a red coat?"
"Yeah I just bought this," said Anna. "To spy on Christie."
"Wait what?" Nina asked, confused. "What did you guys do?"
They explained the whole story and the others started laughing.
"How are we gonna explain to them that we are finding the real culprit behind Eddy's parents' death?" Shasha asked. "Like, how?!"
"Zafina said she's got it covered," said Jin. "I dunno how it's gonna go, but I'm just gonna leave it to her."
"That's good," said Jun. "I can sense that she won't let us down."
"That's good," said Nina. "Where on earth is Adam anyway? He has been asleep for a long time."
"He's not even asleep," said Jin. "He's out with dad and Lars."
"Wait what?" Nina said, surprised. "Kazuya and Lars? With Adam?! Since when?!"
"I have no idea," said Steve. "Weirdest combo ever."
"I know right," said Jin. "A few months ago, dad couldn't wait to see Adam get beaten up in that... Yakushima incident."
"Well I couldn't either," Steve admitted. "Like, I wanted to beat him up myself! That was... before I got to know who he was."
"Well I wanted to beat him up even more when I found out who he was!" Nina said. "Saw how I cleaned the pool with him?"
"We all did," said Jun. "Lee used the spy satellite."
"Lee..." Nina said, annoyed. "That guy sees everything."
"He does see everything," said Jin. "He even found out about the Kunimitsu thing!"
"He's a professional stalker," said Anna. "We can stalk together once we're married!"
"There she goes again," Nina said, annoyed. "Anyway, what shall I buy for lunch?"
"Ooop we need to go," said Jun.
"Why?" Jin asked.
"To prepare lunch, duh!" Jun said. "Come on, Jin. You're eating home lunch today. Your lunch wasn't so good for the past week because you've been eating outside food..."
"Alright, mom," said Jin, getting up. "You guys better carry out the plan this Friday."
The Kazamas left and went home. Kunimitsu was still following Tiger around. Although now, he was growing really bored in digging up info on Kazuya.