The new neighbour

Kunimitsu POV
I had just woken up and taken a nice and hot shower in my new home. This place is great! As soon as I was done with the shower, I made myself some breakfast and sat on the nice couch in front of the tv while having my breakfast.
I was done and was gonna go and put the plate away when the doorbell rang. I quickly put the plate in the kitchen sink and put my mask on. I didn't want anyone else to see those scars...
I unlatched the door and opened it. Before me, stood a young girl that looked like she was in her early twenties. She was carrying a lot of stuff.
"Hi!" She said happily. "I'm your new neighbour. Welcome to the Tekken Force Shrike army!"
"Hi..." I said. "I'm not in the army yet. I'm here on a special mission."
"Oh really?" She said. "Anyway, I'm Josie. Josie Rizal. I'm from the Philippines. I would give you a hand to shake, but as you can see, my hands are full..."
"Oh please come in," I said, stepping away from the door. "I'm sorry to hold you at the door like this."
"No no it's okay," said Josie, coming in. "Anyway, what's your name?"
"I'm Kunimitsu," I said.
"Kunimitsu..." said Josie, putting all of the stuff she brought on the table. "Nice name."
"Thanks," I said. "So what's with all the stuff?"
"Oh they're just welcome gifts for you," said Josie, giving me the welcome basket. "It has lots of goodies to get you started."
"Oh you don't have to be so nice," I said, taking it and putting it on the table. "It's too much for me to accept!"
"Too much?" Josie said, surprised. "So you're not gonna accept them?"
She looked as if she was about to cry, so I quickly accepted it.
"Yay thanks," Josie said with a smile. "I was afraid you'd ask me to take them back..."
"Oh no why would I?" I said. "It isn't nice to reject a gift from the heart."
I invited her to sit and went to the kitchen to get her something to drink. I decided to make some hot cocoa because of the cold weather. I went to the living room and served the hot cocoa to her. She took a cup for herself and I took one too.
"Thanks," she said. "It's really cold outside."
"Yeah it is," I said, holding the hot cup in my hands. "That's why I made hot cocoa."
I took a sip, but my mask hit the cup. It hit my nose in the process too. I almost forgot that I was wearing it...
"Hey why don't you take that mask off?" Josie asked. "It looks uncomfortable to drink with that..."
"It's okay I'll just bear with it," I said. "I'm used to it."
"Okay then," said Josie. "But why do you actually wear it?"
"Umm no reason, really," I said, looking away. "I just really like foxes."
"Oh okay," said Josie, clearly confused. "Do you need any help unpacking?"
"Oh no I'm all unpacked," I said. "Well... I didn't really bring that much stuff, so I finished unpacking quickly."
"Oh okay," said Josie, getting up. "So I guess I'm off then. If you need anything, just give me a call. Here's my number."
She gave me her card and I escorted her to the door.
"It was nice meeting you, Kunimitsu," she said. "If you need to talk, feel free to visit. My apartment is right next to yours."
"I will," I said with a smile. "Thanks for all the gifts."
"You're welcome," she said, walking towards her apartment. "It's just something small I rigged up for you."
She waved at me from in front of her apartment door. I waved back and closed the door. I looked at the card she gave me. It had her name, her number and her address. I put the card safely away into my purse.
This new neighbour seems like a nice person. Besides, she's the only neighbour I have for now since the apartment in front of mine is still empty, and there's no one on my right since this is the corner apartment and there was no one else on the row in front of me.
So I went back in and decided to see the she stuff got me. She got me some snacks, some popcorn and a few drinks. On the basket were the words 'Movie Night' printed in cursive letters.
There was another bag too. It was filled with homemade baked treats like cookies, cupcakes and some homemade granola bars. She also packed some snacks from the Philippines. She labelled the containers too. She gave me something called Maja Blanca and something purple called Ube Halaya. I ate one and it was good so I refrigerated them so that I can eat them later.
This Josie person seems to be a really nice girl. I should invite her over if I ever get lonely.
So I went back to watching television. I was watching my favourite show when I received a text from an unknown number. It looked like it was from Jin, judging by the display picture.

 It looked like it was from Jin, judging by the display picture

Yep it's definitely Jin. I started to reply to his texts.
Jin: Kunimitsu
Jin: How are u doing?
Me: I'm doing good
Me: A girl visited me
Me: She's my direct neighbour
Jin: Oh u mean Josie
Me: Yeah
Jin: Alright so your job starts tomorrow
Jin: We'll be over to discuss about it later
Me: Alright sir
Jin: Good
Jin: U didn't tell Josie anything about what U're supposed to do right?
Me: No
Me: I only told her that I'm here on a special mission
Me: I didn't tell what it was
Jin: Good
Jin: Make urself at home
Jin: Get comfy
Jin: Knock urself out
Jin: But if I see u going to bars
Jin: Or if I see you buying alcohol
Jin: I will annihilate u
Me: As in?
Jin: I'll make u disappear without a trace
Jin: There would be no trace left on earth
Jin: That a thief named Kunimitsu ever existed
Me: Please no!
Me: I will never defy u
Jin: Good to know
Jin: See u later
I put the phone down and I could feel chills run down my spine. He would annihilate me? What have I gotten myself into?
I should stay away from alcohol as much as I can. But what if someone offers some to me? What should I do?
I decided to just stay calm and look up ways to stop being an alcoholic. There must be some way right?