Thunder Mirage

"Wait what?!" Nina asked, almost spitting out her mouthful of water in surprise. "He gave you guys assignments?"
"Yeah!" Shasha replied excitedly.
"But why?" Steve asked. "Isn't he like...?"
"He's an investigative journalist," Shasha replied. "The school called him for a talk and he decided to take four students and give them assignments for some reason."
"Okay I can already tell that two of the four are you and Ella," Anna said, counting with her fingers. "But who are the other two?"
"Penelope and Ash," Shasha said. "Penelope is a writer too and Ash is her best friend."
"Why do I feel like I've read those names somewhere?" Adam asked, rubbing his chin. "I definitely read those names somewhere..."
"Probably in some story ," Shasha said with a shrug. "Anyway, yeah. He gave us each a company to research on."
"What company did you get?" Nina asked. "Or more importantly, what companies did you guys get?"
"Well, I got some weirdo company called Thunder Mirage, Penelope got RefreshiGordo," Shasha began, remembering. "Ash got G Corp and guess what Ella got..."
"Our place?" Steve said. "As in, Mishima Zaibatsu?"
"Since when did it become our place?" Anna asked. "Last time I checked, it belonged to Jin!"
"Well, what kinda company gives you free snacks?" Nina asked, smirking. "Come on, Anna, the company is practically ours."
"True," Adam said with a shrug. "I mean, what kinda CEO hosts a grand party?"
"See?" Nina said, pointing to Adam with her hand. "Jin's one of the best CEOs."
"Fine whatever," Anna said. "But Lee is better."
Everyone left the room, giving annoyed comments.
"That's okay, I'll stay," Shasha said, comfortingly. "What do you wanna do?"
They ended up watching a movie together.

Somewhere else...
"I can't forgive her for killing my brother!" Someone said. "And I can't forgive her sister too!"
"But sir, she was genuinely in love with him," a man said. "You saw how she cried during his funeral?"
"She did but it was because of her that Johnny died," the other man said. "It was because of her rivalry with her stupid sister that he died. He was her way of revenge towards her sister."
"We need to do something to get to them, sir," the assistant said. "We need to prepare a plan."
"Have you been watching them?" The boss asked again.
"Yes, sir," the assistant said. "We have been watching them all the while."
"Good," the boss said in a satisfied voice. "What do you intend to do next?"
"I have my plan, sir," the assistant said with a toothy grin.
"Execute it," the boss said, without turning around on his chair.

Eddy was trying to piece things together to find out who the actual culprit is. All the clues seemed to lead to no where.
"So what does this weirdo company have to do with father?" Eddy asked, puzzled. "He never mentioned this company before..."
"I've never heard of it either," Christie agreed. "But it's apparently famous and doing well enough."
He decided to call Kazuya and tell him about what he found out.
"I recently found that father had connections with a company called Thunder Mirage," Eddy said. "The logo was even found on the crime scene."
"Thunder Mirage?" Kazuya asked, puzzled. "What kind of a company is that?"
"Some finance company," Eddy said. "I don't know what the connection is with my company..."
"Who's the CEO?" Kazuya asked.
"Some woman named Josephine Scarlet," Eddy said, reading her profile. "Does it ring a bell?"
"Nope," Kazuya said. "Never heard of her. I'll try asking Jin or Lee."
Jin was laying on the couch, playing with his phone with Jun nearby. Kazuya called him over and asked him.
"Why does that name sound so familiar?" Jin asked, trying to remember. "Mom, do you remember any Josephine Scarlet?"
"Well, the only Scarlet I know is the Scarlet from Cluedo," Jun said with a shrug.
"That's it!" Jin exclaimed. "That's her! Her full name was Josephine Scarlet! I remember reading it in her character profile in the computer game!"
Eddy was in the line the whole time. He frowned as he thought about what Jin just said.
"Could it be a fake name?" Eddy asked, earning the attention of the family in the other end of the line. "Josephine Scarlet seems like an unlikely name..."
"Oh no you're still on the line?!" Jin asked, surprised. "Shoot..."
"Well, how is like to hear your previous boss fooling around, Eddy?" Kazuya asked, amused. "I'm sure you never heard him in such a mood before..."
"Indeed I haven't," Eddy said with a chuckle.
"Dad!" Jin said, giving his father a light punch. "Stop that..."
"Never thought I would see you like this, Jin," Eddy said again.
"That's it I'm going too my room," Jin said, leaving with his face red. "Mom?"
"Sure," Jun agreed and went with him.
"We need to dig up more on this Josephine person," Kazuya told Eddy. "I'll send someone over."
"Oh there's no need for that, Mr Mishima," Eddy said. "I'll send of my people over instead. You have done too much as it is."
"Well, I was merely clearing my name," Kazuya simply said. "If I didn't, you'd still suspect me of killing your parents, something I didn't do."
"Yes that's true," Eddy said. "Thanks for your help."
He hung up and went to look for Christie. He was thinking about sending either Tiger or Hwoarang to go check out on Thunder Mirage. After all, they were two of his closest friends.
He decided to send Tiger instead.
"Heh just leave it to me," Tiger said proudly. "I'll bring 'em in."
"Bring who in?" Christie asked, messing with him.
"Info, duh," Tiger said. "Aight, imma go now. See ya."
He wore a disguise and searched for the HQ of Thunder Mirage. He decided to braid his hair into cornrows to flatten it and wear a wig on top of it.
He also borrowed some of Eddy's clothes to make him look different.
"Let's see what's going on in there," Tiger thought, entering the building. "This better be worth or Eddy's wasting his time on literally nothing..."