Skydiving and fun

"Hey I thought you guys went skydiving yesterday?" Nina asked. "What happened? Because you two came back laughing uncontrollably and didn't even explain to us."
"Yeah what happened?" Shasha asked. "What did Jin do."
"Or more importantly what did Hwoarang do?" Anna added.
"Oh please, don't ask," Steve said, laughing. "That idiot did something really stupid..."
"What did he do?" Nina asked. "Oh come on, tell us!"
"Well..." Steve began.
Steve POV
Dad and I went to the skydiving place and bought our tickets. We waited with Jin and Kazuya for Hwoarang to arrive.
"What's taking him so long?" Jin asked impatiently. "He should've been here ages ago!"
"I don't know," I said, reading Hwoarang's texts. "He said he's already here."
"Wait look at that guy over there!" Dad suddenly exclaimed, pointing. "He seriously thinks it's a good idea to go skydiving in that outfit?"
He was pointing to a guy wearing a traditional Chinese changshan with a guapi mao hat. I couldn't really recognise him because he was pretty far away.
"He's walking towards us," said Kazuya, turning away. "Quick, turn away and act like we didn't see him."
We did, but he came directly towards us. It was then I realised who it was. It was Hwoarang! What is this idiot trying to do?
"What are you doing here in a changshan?" Jin asked, annoyed. "You wanna go skydiving in a changshan?"
Without replying, he suddenly bowed in front of Jin.
"Your majesty," he said in a respectful tone. "Emperor Jin of the Jin empire!"
"Okay first of all, get your history right," said Jin. "The emperor of the Jin empire was not named Jin. His name was Sima Rui."
"Yeah but his father's name was Sima Jin," Hwoarang said. "I did my research too, Kazama."
"Alright whatever," said Jin. "So how are you gonna skydive with the changshan?"
"Easy," said Hwoarang, taking it off. "I'll just take it off."
Turns out he was wearing a sports shirt inside and was just fooling around with the changshan.
"Does anyone have a bag?" Hwoarang asked. "I need a place to keep this..."
"Sorry, I don't have one," I said. "Dad?"
"Nope."
"You're screwed," Jin said. "You can say bye bye to your precious changshan."
"I can leave it in my bike," Hwoarang said with a smirk. "Be back in a minute."
He came back and soon we hopped onto a plane. The plane flew high, but not so high and we were asked to jump out. We wore the skydiving gear and prepared to jump.
"Now I'm about to complete the Mishima legacy," Kazuya said in an official voice. "Jin, prepare to be thrown off a height by your father, who is I, the one and only Kazuya Mishima, son of Heihachi Mishima and grandson of-"
"Just do it already," Jin said annoyed. "Are you gonna keep talking like that or what?"
"Okay okay, come here," said Kazuya. "I can't throw you off Heihachi style because we are skydiving. So I'm just gonna throw you by your waist."
"Just do it!" Jin shouted.
Without warning, Kazuya grabbed Jin by his waist and threw him off the plane. We looked out, watching as Jin scream his heart out while falling.
"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" Jin screamed as he fell towards the earth. "THIS IS AMAZING!!"
"Yep he's enjoying it," I said. "It's a good thing you didn't throw him Heihachi style, Mr Mishima. Or else he would have fallen Kazuya style and might come back with vengeance..."
"Yeah," Kazuya said, watching Jin release the parachute. "You guys go first. Jin said he wanted to throw me off too."
"Well good luck with that, Mr Mishima," said Hwoarang. "You might end up being the vengeful one..."
"Haha very funny, Hwoarang," Kazuya said. "I should throw you off first..."
We jumped, almost at the same. We screamed, dad screamed the most and we couldn't help laughing at him.
"Guys please help me," dad screamed. "I'm afraid of heights! Please or I'm gonna die!"
"No you're not," I said. "Not if you pull the parachute string."
He did. We all did. Soon we landed.
"Question," Hwoarang asked Jin who was waiting for us on land. "How are you gonna get up there?"
"Just wait and see," Jin said, unbuttoning his shirt and handing it to me. "Here hold this."
"What are you gonna do?" I asked. "Look at those girls, they're watching you. Bet they're eyeing those muscles..."
"You bet they are," Jin said, transforming into his devil form, much to our surprise.
Wings started growing out of his back as tattoos started forming on his forehead and chest.
"I'm gonna fly up there!" Jin said, his voice suddenly... weird and echoey...
"Kazama what are you doing?!" Hwoarang shouted. "Videos of you are gonna fly up the internet! You're gonna be viral as the devil or something!"
"I already am," Devil Jin said and flew upwards.
Soon, Kazuya came falling down. He opened the parachute and landed safely. Jin came flying down after him.
"We have completed the Mishima Legacy," said Kazuya. "Congratulations, Jin. You are officially a Mishima now."
"Wasn't I born a Mishima?" Jin asked, turning back into his human form. "Steve, can I have my shirt?"
I handed his shirt back to him and he put it on while we were walking back to the car.
"So what's for lunch?" I asked dad as I slipped behind the wheel of my Rapide. "Uhh dad?"
He was sitting on the passenger seat with a blank expression.
"Dad!" I shouted while shaking him, causing him to jump. "What's gotten into you?"
"Oh nothing," he said. "I was just a little stunned, seeing Jin transform into his devil form. He looked pretty... I don't know..."
"Monstrous?" I said for him and he nodded. "You should've seen Kazuya in his devil form. He looks much worse! You saw how Jin's wings were feathered black wings right? Kazuya's wings look like bat wings. Believe me, he looks much worse than Jin."
"Well it's a good thing Jun is back and suppressed the the Devil Gene," dad said. "Or else they would still be creating destruction in this world. I remember two years ago when they were known as The Two Evil Stars."
"Yeah I remember too," I said. "Okay now tell me, what's for lunch?"
"It's been a long time since we went to the diner right?" He said. "Lets just go there."
I started the car and received a text from Jin in the group we had together with Hwoarang.
Jin: Lunch at my place
Hwo: Yay!
Hwo: Lunch at emperor Jin's place!
Jin: Hwoarang...
Jin: Stop that
Me: Alright
Me: We'll be there
"Jin said he's inviting us for lunch," I said to dad. "At his house."
"More like penthouse," dad said. "Alright, let's go."
We went to Jin's place and Hwoarang was there, wearing the changshan just to mock Jin.
"Are you from the Eastern Jin or the Western Jin empire?" Hwoarang asked after lunch, much to Jin's annoyance. "It can't be a coincidence that your name is Jin too..."
"Hwoarang, please," Jin said. "I'm gonna kick you out if you keep this up."
"Well then kick me," Hwoarang said smugly.
"Or maybe I will throw you off my balcony," Jin said. "There's no chance you'll survive. We're on the 71th floor."
"Okay fine I wont," Hwoarang said. "But I will!"
Jin actually carried Hwoarang over his shoulder and started walking towards the balcony. He made as if he was gonna throw him off, but he turned around and threw him into the house instead.
We had a good laugh. Hwoarang got up, ready to fight, but we pulled him out of there.
"Don't worry, Jin," I said, dragging Hwoarang out. "We'll deal with him."
We went down and we started laughing for no reason.
"Hwoarang..." I said between laughs. "What a way to mock Jin."
"I didn't recognise you at first," said dad. "I thought you were a random Chinese dude running around in a changshan..."
"Wait you didn't?" Hwoarang asked. "Must be because of this hat."
"Yeah," I said. "I didn't recognise you at first either. None of us did."
"Kazuya even asked us to look away, afraid that you might approach us for directions or something," dad said. "You know when you came like that, I kinda imagined you skydiving like that..."
We said our goodbyes and returned home.
"So what happened with the guys?" Mom asked when we went home.
We couldn't reply because we just started laughing. We left them confused and went back to our rooms to continue laughing.