Hanging out in the Mishima Penthouse

"Why?" Steve asked. "What did she do?"
"You know how she was planning to take me out ice skating right?" Jin said. "After you took Nina the other day?"
"Yeah," said Adam. "After I took Nina there, Steve told me that she wanted to take you too..."
"Yeah and that's exactly what she did," said Jin. "She begged for me to take her there yesterday. It didn't end well for me..."
"What did she do?" Hwoarang asked, reaching over to the box of popcorn that Steve was holding. "Did she use you as ice skates or something?"
"No..." said Jin, annoyed. "Well..."

Jin POV
"Pleeeaaseeeeee?" Xiaoyu said pleadingly. "Lets go to the ice skating rink? Oh come on, it would be fun!"
"Fine..." I said, unable to resist her cute face. "We'll go there."
"Yay!" Xiaoyu exclaimed, hugging me. "Come on!"
Well I took here there. But the thing is, I have no idea how to ice skate. But Xiao on the other hand, is an expert, since she always went with Lili and the Alisas. I'm just gonna sit there and watch her.
So I drove to the ice skating rink and parked. We went in to rent ice skates.
"Size seven please," said Xiaoyu, choosing her ice skates. "I want... that one!"
"That's ¥850," said the cashier and I paid for the rental. I was about to give the cashier the payment, but Xiao stopped me.
"Wait Jin!" She said. "Why didn't you choose ice skates?"
"Because I just wanna watch you," I said. "I don't wanna skate..."
"But Jin!" Xiao exclaimed. "You can't do that! We came here so that we could ice skate together as a pair!"
"Okay then," I said, choosing a pair for myself too. "I'll have size ten."
"That's ¥1700 then," said the cashier and I paid.
We went to the ice skating rink and put our skates on. I have a bad feeling about this...
"Come on Jin!" Xiao exclaimed, pulling me to the rink, she pulled me around and around and I fell down several times.
"Are you okay, Jin?" Xiao asked as I landed on the floor for the fifth time today.
"I'm okay..." I said, getting up. "You go ahead..."
So this kinda went on for the whole session until we were due to return the skates. My back was aching at this point.
I left her at her place, and went back home, not even giving her the slightest hint that I'm having a major backache...
I went home and sat on the couch, holding my back.
"What's up Jin?" Mom asked in concern. "Why are you holding your back?"
"Xiao..." I said. "She took me ice skating. I wasn't good at it, so here I am."
Dad started laughing at me.
"Hah you don't even know how to ice skate!" He exclaimed. "Well, serve you right!"
"Well, you aren't any better, Kazuya," said mom, to dad's surprise. "Let's take you tomorrow. We'll see how you skate. Right Jin?"
Dad was horror stricken when she said that.
"Forget what I said," he said. "Please Jun. I don't wanna go! I can't ice skate any better than Jin! Please..."
"Now that's what I call running your mouth!" Lars said. "It's a shame you don't wanna take him, Jun- oneesan. I would've loved to see Kaz skate!"
Mom rubbed some ointment on me that night and I felt better, but the pain was still there.

Third Person POV
"Ouch..." said Steve. "That's gotta leave a mark."
"I have no idea if there is a mark," said Jin. "Because I don't have eyes behind me."
"Poor Jin," said Lars. "I think you should take ice skating lessons."
"We should take ice skating lessons," said Kazuya. "If not, Jun's gonna keep making fun of me for this..."
"I think you should go too, Lars," said Hwoarang. "What if one day, Alisa takes you ice skating too?"
"Well, I've got it covered," said Lars, smugly. "I learnt ice skating back in Sweden."
"Seriously?" Kazuya said. "Okay, whatever. Jin, we're going. We can leave Lars out of this."
"What about you, Hwoarang?" Steve asked. "Why don't you take lessons with them?"
"Nope," said Hwoarang. "I'm good at it. It's exactly like roller blading, only on ice. With blades instead of wheels."
"Question," said Adam. "Why are we here exactly?"
"I have no idea," said Jin. "You're the one that wanted to come..."
"How about we go biking!" Hwoarang suggested. "We can go now! I've brought my bike."
"No," Jun said sternly. "You will not be doing anything of the sort."
"Then what are we supposed to do?" Hwoarang asked. "I'm booored!"
"Oh yeah," Steve whispered to his dad. "This is why we came."
"I think we should play video games," said Jin. "I have enough controllers, plus we can take turns."
"Yay finally," said Hwoarang. "Finally a good idea."
They turned the tv on and started playing Street Fighter. Hwoarang sat first against followed by Steve.
"So who do you wanna choose?" Hwoarang asked after choosing Charlie. "I'm gonna take our old friend, Charlie!"
"I think I'll take Balrog," said Steve. "I like the way he fights."
"Yeah cause he fights like you," said Hwoarang. "Alright now. Round one."
They played and Hwoarang won the first round.
"Hah loser!" He said while laughing at Steve.
"Are you sure, Hwo?" Steve asked. "There's still two more rounds."
"Yeah but they ain't coming," said Hwoarang. "Because I'm winning!"
They played again and Steve won this time.
"Okay one more round and it's mine!" Hwoarang said.
Well he didn't win in the end. Steve won.
"This is outrageous!" Hwoarang shouted, wanting to throw the controller against the wall.
He was about to flung it against the wall when suddenly he froze. He felt like someone was holding his arm back.
"This is gonna be good," said Jin, eating popcorn. "Go Mom!"
The others were surprised and the Mishimas were snickering.
"What's going on?" Hwoarang asked, shocked and confused. "Why are you guys laughing? Help me!"
"No," said Jun, holding her hand up. "You can't just throw your friend's controller against the wall just because you lost! Now apologise!"
"Whoa whoa what?" Steve asked. "You're doing this?"
"Yes," said Jun. "Apologise now, Hwoarang!"
"Fine!" Hwoarang exclaimed. "I'm sorry!"
She let go of his arm and he stared at her in surprise and fear.
"What are you?!" He asked. "Are you even human?!"
"Now that's offensive," said Jun, crossing her arms. "Just because I have powers, that doesn't mean I'm not human..."
"Okay okay," said Hwoarang. "Sorry, auntie Jun..."
"You're forgiven," said Jun. "Anyone wants some snacks?"
"Sure!" Everyone said besides Hwoarang.
"Come on, Jin," said Steve. "Let's play instead!"
Jin came and sat with Steve. Hwoarang sulkily handed him the controller. Jin chose Ryu while Steve continued to play as Balrog.
They played and this time, Jin won.
"Who wants to play next?" Steve asked. "My hands are kinda sore..."
"Oh me!" Kazuya exclaimed and took the controller from Steve. "I always wanted to play with Jin."
"Aww..." everyone said together.
Kazuya chose Akuma. They played and Jin was defeated.
"Aight so who's next?" Jin asked. "Lars?"
"Oh no it's okay..." said Lars, but Jin just gave the controller to him. "Okay fine."
Lars chose Alex and they played together.
"Hey!" Kazuya exclaimed as Lars hit him right before he could launch a Hadouken. "Stop that."
"Make me," said Lars, continuing to play. "If you want me to stop, then you have to make me lose."
Alas, Kazuya didn't manage to beat Lars. He was about to flung the controller against the floor when he remembered what Jun did. He calmed down.
"Who wants to play?" He asked.
"Well there only one person who hasn't played," said Adam. "And that's me."
"Here," said Kazuya, handing him the controller.
Adam chose Guile, his favourite character for decades and started playing. It was a very gruelling match between him and Lars.