What's going on?

Lars POV
"Hey Lars!" Alisa said, coming in with her human counterpart. "We wanna give you a birthday treat. Wanna come?"
"Wait, now?" I asked and they both nodded. "Right now?"
"Yes!" Her human counterpart said. "Right now. Because now is your birthday, and we have to go right now."
"Well I think I better tell Jin first," I said. "Or else the others might worry."
"Nah you don't have to," I heard Jin's voice behind me. I turned around to see him walking towards me. "They already told me about it."
"See," Alisa said, dragging me off to the basement, where their car was.
They brought me to the mall.
These two brought me out right after work. They didn't even let me change out of my Tekken Force armour. So I'm just here, in the mall, awkwardly walking around in a black and red armour with a lion on my chest...
"So what movie shall we watch?" Alisa asked. "Lets see... there's Family Legacy, Dancing Fate and Mayhem in Southtown. Which one shall we watch?"
"Mayhem in Southtown?" I asked. "Isn't that where Geese Howard and the Bogards are from?"
"And the Sakazakis and Mr Big too," said the original Alisa. "Yeah I think I'd like to watch that. What do you think, Lars?"
"Uh... sure?" I said. "But is it necessary to watch it now? Can't we come back this weekend or something?"
"No!" Both the Alisas shouted.
"Why?" I asked.
"Because we aren't free this weekend," Alisa said. "Father has some plans."
"Yeah he's planning to um..." said the original Alisa, thinking. "He's um... gonna show us a mega science trick!"
"Oh okay..." I said. "What trick is it?"
"Secret," Alisa said mysteriously.
They pulled me to the ticket counter and bought the tickets. They didn't even let me pay for it.
"This is our treat," said Alisa. "Come on!"
So we watched the movie and it was pretty good. It was the story of the Bogards and the Sakazakis. It was quite interesting to watch it especially since it wasn't fiction.
We walked out of the theatre and the Alisas were talking about the movie. I just wanna go home now. I'm exhausted after the long day of training with the Tekken Force and the surprise they gave me.
"That was a good movie," I said. "So where do you wanna go now? I think we should go back."
"Wait what?" Human Alisa said in shock. "No way! I haven't had this much fun in years! We're watching another movie."
"Yes!" Alisa cheered. "Come on!"
So we went back to the ticket counter and they bought tickets for Dancing Fate this time. It was musical movie. I groaned at the thought of watching yet another movie. I'm really tired...
So they bought more popcorn and dragged me to the theatre again. It was in a different theatre.
The movie started after all of the ads and honestly, it was such a boring movie that I fell asleep. Alisa woke me up when the credits came. That nap kinda gave me a little more energy.
"Can we go home now?" I asked, tired. "We've been out for hours!"
"Just a minute..." human Alisa said, looking at her phone. "Oop! Wanna go have some coffee?"
"Yes!" Alisa said, nodding with a big smile. "Coffee sounds great!"
"Can you even drink coffee?" I asked. I mean, she's an android. Do androids need to eat? If she does, were will the food go? Do androids... poop?
"I actually can," said Alisa, to my surprise. "The food can be converted to energy. It's kinda like how you guys eat."
"Okay..." I said. Well there's a lot I gotta learn about Alisa. As long as she doesn't go all evil with me, I'm okay.
They brought me to the coffee shop downstairs and bought some coffees. I hope this doesn't give me insomnia later...
After the coffee, they dragged me off to the park and started taking pictures of random things. I just sat on one of the picnic benches. Despite just having coffee, I felt really sleepy.
I took my phone out and decided to play a game to keep me from sleeping but for some reason, it made me sleepier I put my phone away before I totally forgot what had happened.
I have no idea how long I've been asleep, but when I woke up, it was already night...
I saw the Alisas talking to each other on a nearby park bench and went to them.
"You guys wanna go home now?" I asked. "I'm really tired, I don't know how long more I can be walking around in this armour. It feels oddly heavy now for some reason..."
"Sure!" Alisa said, getting up. "Come on, Alisa, lets go home."
"Yep," the original Alisa said, looking at her phone. "It's time."
They pulled me off to their car and drove back to the Zaibatsu. Finally home! Oh wait I have to go 70 floors up first...
The two of them went to the basement where they lived with Dr Bosconovitch and I went up to the penthouse. To my surprise, it seemed like no one was home! The place was dark, with no lights on.
I turned the living room light on and went to my room to finally take a shower and wear something more comfortable.
I entered the bathroom and took a nice hot shower that I really needed.
I went to my closet to find something comfortable to wear but...
IT'S EMPTY! All of my clothes were missing besides my underwear. What's going on? Who did this? And why? Did someone steal my clothes? Did a burglar come in and rob us? But why did the burglar only steal clothes? The others wouldn't have allowed this!
I had no clothes besides underwear and this towel. I can't go out like this! The laundry basket was missing too. So there goes my Tekken Force suit.
Is the burglar still around? Did the burglar sneak in and steal my clothes while I was still in the shower? He must be still around because that laundry basket was here even before I entered the shower. But how did he get through the locked door? The door is still locked, maybe he picked it?
I sat on my bed, still in my towel and tried to figure out an explanation and a way to deal with this problem. Wait, there's something under my pillow. I lifted it and found a nice outfit under it. Wait so this burglar, or whoever this person is, stole all of my clothes and left me this nice outfit? Are they nuts? I think they are...
Oh well at least they left me something to put on. But I can't sleep with this so I guess I'm either borrowing some of Jin or Kazuya's clothes or I'm going for a late night pyjama shopping spree. Either that, or it's underpants on a cold winter night...
I changed into the outfit left for me and left the room. It was dinner time and I hope Jun-Oneesan left me some dinner before going out to who knows where. That reminds me, where are the others?
I opened the dining hall door to go to the kitchen and it was dark. The lights were suddenly turned on and I had the shock of my life.