The data room

Tiger worked on getting as much info from Thunder Mirage. But of course, he didn't quit his job as G Corp's advertiser. Kazuya allowed him to take shifts on alternate days. 
He managed to dig up lots of info but it was still not able to shed light on the case.
"Try and find the connection between them and dad," Eddy told him through the phone. "There must be something that they have that's connected with my family!"
"I'll try," Tiger said. "I'll try to break into their data room."
"They have a data room?!" Christie's voice suddenly burst through Tiger's phone. "Something's up... they are definitely hiding something sinister."
"I agree with Christie on that one," Eddy admitted. "Find out what they're up to and update me. I'll bring you to that concert you always wanted to attend."
"Really?" Tiger asked, surprised. "You would?"
"Yep."
"Thanks dude!" Tiger said, excited. "Just see what I'll do."
Tiger hung up and went to the basement where the data rooms were. There was no one about, save for one guard.
"If they have a guard there then there must be some secrets there that's not welcomed to most of the workers here..."
He waited for his chance and broke in one day.
He knew he didn't have enough time to sit there, search everything one by one and take his own sweet time to read everything.
So he came prepared. He brought a few high quality thumb drive that would take lesser time to copy files and started copying folder after folder of it into the drives he brought.
He managed to copy the PC's entire disk into two drives. He smirked in satisfaction.
It did take long, but he kinda managed to do it with no problem. He did have to minimise everything on the PC and go hide whenever the guards appeared to check. It was a good thing that most of the PCs were left on so the guard didn't bother to see why the PC that Tiger was using is on.
He finished and was about to leave. He peaked out and saw that there was not one, but three guards there. Even if he manages to escape, he would still be suspected.
He searched the room and found another door. He ran into it and saw that he was in the basement parking lot of the building.
He spotted the lift and ran towards it on his way, he almost bumped into a professionally dressed woman. She seemed to be unusually tall. She kinda reminded him of the female characters from KOF. She seemed to be only slightly shorter than him, and he was 188.
"I'm really sorry, Miss," Tiger apologised and went on his way towards the lift.
The woman watched after him in amazement.
"Who is that man?" She asked her assistant.
"He's the new general assistant, Miss Scarlet," the assistant said. "I think he's just going home and maybe rushing back because he forgot something?"
Scarlet looked thoughtful but nodded. She went on her way towards her car with her assistant at her side. He was more like her bodyguard.
Tiger grabbed his stuff and ran to his car and drove straight to the Eddy's mansion.
He arrived and entered with the spare keys he had. Eddy treated him more like a brother than a friend.
He and Christie were sitting down in the living room, watching tv with a simple dinner of hot cocoa and biscuits. They might be rich but they still enjoyed the simple things in life.
"You're early," Eddy teased, seeing Tiger come in. "Usually you'd only come in after midnight."
"Eddy!" Tiger shouted, completely ignoring Eddy's teasing remark. "I got something!"
"What is it?" Eddy asked, putting his mug of hot cocoa on the table.
Tiger took out his key ring of thumb drives and shook it near Eddy's face.
"What's this supposed to mean?" Eddy asked, annoyed. "You bought new drives?"
"No," Tiger said, annoyed with Eddy's displeasure. "I got stuff from Thunder Mirage's data room!"
"What the?!" Eddy exclaimed in surprise. "So fast?! How?!"
"I just broke in and copied the whole hard drive into my thumb drive," Tiger said with a shrug. "None of the PCs seemed to have internet connection and most of the data was stored offline so here you go."
"They must be afraid of getting hacked," Christie quipped. "Anyway, way to go, Tiger!"
"You owe me that concert," Tiger said, grinning at the Brazilian man. "And I want front row."
"Fine..." Eddy said. "Anyway, lets check this out."
They started checking the files. They found it pretty boring since nothing of interest caught their attention. There were lots more to check and they groaned.
"We better continue tomorrow," Christie said. "It's getting too late, Eddy, and you have to go to work tomorrow. I don't want you to fall asleep during the important meeting you have tomorrow."
"Christie's right," Tiger agreed. "You better get to bed, Ed."
"You too, Tiger," Christie said. "You need to be a good general assistant in order to earn their trust."
They called it a day and went to bed. It was nearing midnight. They found it pretty hard to sleep since their minds were racing. But they eventually did and were fast asleep by one in the morning.

Shasha went to school like usual and decided to look up more info on Thunder Mirage in her free time during break. Well, she and her three friends were all staring at their phones at the time. They all sat in the library and searched in their phones.
"I can't get anything about of this Thunder whatever company," Shasha said with a groan. "What do I do?!"
"Try and ask the receptionist at their lobby or something," Ash suggested. "They might tell you something."
"Right, how am I gonna do that without getting kicked out?" Shasha asked blandly. "Seriously, guys how? My cousin tried it once in some hotel and was thrown out, literally. I don't want to suffer the same fate!"
"Fine then," Penelope said, thinking. "Just tell Ailbert!"
"That's an even worse idea, Pen," Shasha said. "That's like... withdrawing from a task!"
"Just try and search something," Ella said. "Maybe you get some info after all!"
"Well easy for you to say," Shasha said, annoyed. "You got the easiest!"
Ella gave her a sheepish grin. Shasha felt like strangling her. She took a deep breath and restrained herself from doing so.
They went back to class and the lessons went on. Soon, it was time to go home. Shasha texted the others to tell them that school was over.
Shasha: Guys I'm done
Nina: So quick?
Nina: I can't come
Nina: Can you go @Anna?
Anna: Sorry Nins
Anna: Lee gave me tons of work
Nina: Well, Jin is too
Steve: I have to work on the website
Adam: Why are we all so busy
Nina: Just wait there
Nina: We'll come over when we're done
Anna: Be patient
Steve: Don't even think about walking home
Adam: Stay there
Shasha: How long?
Anna: I don't know
Adam: We don't know either
Shasha sighed and waited in the foyer. Her friends waited with her. She was glad that she had company.
Ella soon went home, then Ash. Penelope waited a bit since she would usually only go back a little later.
Soon, she went home too and it was only Shasha. She looked around the foyer and saw that there were still many people and the chattering was a little comforting.
Soon, it started quieting down. Shasha started panicking. She texted the others and found that they weren't done yet. So she decided to take an online taxi.
She booked one and saw that the driver was a good-looking young man. He looked nice, and didn't seem creepy. She booked and the saw that he was only a minute away.
More than a minute passes but he's still a minute away. She was about to cancel that booking and book another when she saw that he was nearing.
She decided to wait outside instead. She waited and soon, the car with the given description arrived. Shasha stopped the car and got in.