Sleepover discussion

"This better be good," Nina said when Christie opened the door to let them in.
"Come in, Eddy is waiting for you in the meeting room," Christie said, inviting them in. "The Mishimas are with him too."
They entered and she closed the door before leading them to the meeting room.
"Hey, I heard you were kidnapped," Christie said, turning to Shasha. "Are you okay?"
"Yeah I'm fine," Shasha said with a polite smile. "They didn't harm me, thank goodness."
Christie smiled and led them to the meeting room. It was really big and the Mishimas sat there, with serious expressions on their faces. Eddy even provided them with snacks and drinks which kinda looked out of place with the seriousness in the room.
Eddy went to the front once everyone were seated. He started acknowledging them in a very formal manner.
"It's like we're in a business meeting," Shasha whispered, leaning towards Anna. "But funny thing is, we're sorta here for a pyjama party!"
"I know right," Anna said with a chuckle. "Like, he's literally wearing his PJ's! But he's conducting a business meeting."
"Alright, cut to the point," Jin said, bored. "Enough with the formal greeting."
Eddy sighed and nodded. He turned the projector on. There were many muffled giggles and snickers when he did that. The sight of him conducting a business-like meeting in simple clothes was really amusing.
"Recently, Tiger copied all of their files into several thumb drives," Eddy said. "It was surprising that the data room at Thunder Mirage had no internet but instead, everything was copied into the computers' hard drives manually. All of the PCs there had the same files because the computers were all linked through network."
"So what did you find?" Kazuya asked, crossing his arms.
"I'm coming to that, Mr Mishima," Eddy said. "We have found lots of important information inside the computers."
"You owe me that concert," Tiger said, drinking a bottle of RefreshiGordo almond soda. "I want front row."
"Yes, Tiger..." Eddy said, regretting his promise. "I didn't forget..."
Tiger chuckled as Eddy connected the drives to the PC and the contents were shown in the projector.
"See for yourselves," Eddy said, stepping away from the projector. "You may not believe it but it's true."
The others stared open-mouthed at the projector. It was stated that Josephine Scarlet wasn't even a woman. It was the soft copy of the documents for her full-body surgery. Or rather, his full-body surgery.
Joseph Nelson had escaped to Thailand to change his appearance. He had his body fully transformed to become a woman. But they left one thing untouched. His voice.
Joseph Nelson had a natural talent of speaking like a woman whenever he pleases. He used this skill to fool lots of people, especially over the phone.
"No wonder he didn't show himself when he spoke to me," Shasha said, realising. "He just hid in the shadows!"
"Exactly," Eddy said. "Whenever he's at work, he would speak like a woman."
"No one could tell she used to be a man," Tiger said, shaking his head. "I even bumped into her on the way out of the lab!"
"A master of disguise," Eddy said. "And the king of swindling."
"It all makes sense now," Nina said. "That's how he disappeared!"
"And he also killed my parents," Eddy said grimly. "He's gonna pay for it."
"The Mishima Containment Facility is waiting for him," Jin said with a smirk. "You can watch him suffer personally if you want."
"I want to make him pay!" Eddy said in anger. "For my parents' death and for all those lives he ruined with that drug trade!"
"Couldn't agree more," Nina said, leaning back on her chair. "But who actually hired me to kill John? I still don't know."
"Wait, there's more," Eddy said, going back to his laptop. "Wait till you see this."
He opened another file and showed them a screenshot of a digital receipt. Nina gasped when she saw the recipient's account number.
"That's my account!" Nina gasped. "Does this mean... he himself hired me to kill his own brother? That's so low!"
"He knew that if you killed him, Anna would hate you even more," Eddy said, pacing at the front. "And it would seem like you just did it to get back at your sister."
"How cruel!" Anna exclaimed, standing up. "But why? What did we do?"
"Well, you may not remember this, but he certainly does," Eddy said, opening another file. "Does this look familiar?"
It started with a video of Nina and Richard hiding in the shadows. They were barely visible but Nina knew.
"Dad!" Nina shouted. "Anna look! It's dad!"
"Quiet down, I wanna see," Anna said, swatting her away.
They were holding riffles and looked like they were waiting. After a while a man that looked incredibly like Joseph started walking down that path.
"That's... Greg Nelson," Nina said, recognising him. "Wait... Nelson...?"
Nina jumped out of the shadows and leaped onto his shoulder, his head between her legs. She threw him to the ground with her legs and rolled away, leaping to her feet. Richard took the chance and shot him.
In the end of the video, Nina and Richard victoriously high-fived.
"Do you remember this?" Eddy asked when the video ended. "I'm sure you do."
"Yes..." Nina said solemnly. "We were hired to kill him for a large sum of money. But only because of the greater good. He was a terrorist that tortured innocent children in the name of science. We were glad the world is rid of him now."
"Yes but he was also John and Joseph's father," Eddy said. "And that's why they wanted revenge against you."
"And that's why he wanted to marry me!" Anna exclaimed. "Those losers..."
"But why did Joseph hire me to kill his brother?" Nina asked. "That bit doesn't make any sense..."
"They both worked together," Eddy said. "But Joseph soon found that John had other plans. He was stealing from the mafia's funds. And he was also planning to ditch John and take control of the mafia business. Joseph was the head while John was his assistant. John wanted it all for himself, but Joseph wanted more."
"So he literally played with us," Anna said, realising. "So when he realised that his plan to have us fight to our own death has failed, he decided to have a plan B."
"And kidnaped me!" Shasha chimed in. "And turn me against you!"
"Exactly," Eddy said. "You guys better stay close together. Don't inhale anything funny, bring a gas mask wherever you go."
"You sound like we need to prepare for an apocalypse," Tiger added with a chuckle. "But yeah. It's better to be safe than sorry."
"So how do we take him down?" Kazuya asked. "I have no business with him and I don't want to interfere with your affairs. What are you gonna do with him?"
"That's something I have to discuss with the Williams sisters," Eddy said, turning the projector off. "We need to take him down with teamwork."
"Can you count me in too?" Shasha asked. "I mean... he kidnapped me and turned me against you guys."
"Yeah sure then," Eddy said. "The more the merrier."
"Wait this is a slumber party right?" Jun asked suddenly. "Can we have some lighthearted fun now?"
"Umm... sure, I guess?" Eddy said with a shrug. "It is technically a slumber party, as you say, and we definitely need some fun."
"Alright," Jun said, leaning forward. "Anyone has some gossip? Never mind, I'll start first."
The others leaned forward eagerly.
"Do you know that Kunimitsu has a daughter?" Jun said, causing the others to gasp. "Yeah! It's true! She ran away from her husband with her daughter and had her own life."
"Where is she now?" Jin asked. "This has to be added in the database..."
"She's a ninja and thief in her own right," Jun said. "Kunimitsu doesn't really know where she is, some mother she is, and has no idea what became of her."
"Wow..." Kazuya said in the end. "We need to find her and stop her from wrecking havoc."
"She's probably stalking Yoshimitsu," Nina said with a shrug. "Kunimitsu probably hammered her hatred towards Yoshimitsu into her..."