Clearing stuff up

Third Person POV
"So you managed to get that rematch," Nina said in disappointment. "Poor Law."
"More like poor Laws," said Steve. "This guy beat them up and was laughing maniacally! Worse than Bryan or Iori Yagami..."
"And kinda worse than Kazuya too," Lars added.
"Oi!" Kazuya exclaimed, slapping Lars's arm. "Anyway, I think I should confront Eddy. He's after the wrong guy!"
"I know right," Jin said. "Don't know who that detective was."
"Bryan said he would try and help too," said Lars. "He said he'll see if the G Corp soldiers from Nebraska have anything to do with the drug trade."
"And the scientists too," Kazuya said. "They may be involved."
They went home and did nothing during the weekend.
Shasha went to her school on Monday and sat with Ella like she usually did.
"Hey do you know?" Ella said as soon as Shasha arrived. "This school is haunted!"
"What?" Shasha asked, surprised. "Really?!"
"Yeah!" Ella said. "The guards that come at night said they saw a yurei crawling around the office building. And it was making weird noises! Talk about creepy!"
"A yu-what?" Shasha asked, confused.
"A yurei," Ella explained. "It means a restless soul that wanders about the earth instead of moving on to the afterlife. It usually has long black hair, wears a long white robe and has hands that hang off their wrists lifelessly. They are also said to not have legs since they float in the air. The yurei in our school may have been an ex-student or teacher that died tragically..."
Shasha tried really really hard not to laugh. That 'yurei' was her! How could she tell Ella?
"Oh my god..." Shasha said, pretending to be surprised. "Did they see what it looked like?"
"Yes!" Ella said. "They said it had this pale water-logged skin! They said it looked like it just got out of the grave!"
"Aright now that's ridiculous," Shasha thought. "I'm not even pale!"
"That's scary," Shasha said. "Anyway when was this?"
"Friday night," Ella said. "Anyway, why didn't you come last week?"
"Personal reasons," said Shasha. "It's a secret."
"Oh okay," Ella said, taking her books out. "You know I was super bored without you? The teacher made us partner up in pairs and I had to join Benjiro..."
"Eww," Shasha said. "How did it go?"
"Terrible," said Ella. "He did nothing! I had to do everything!"
"Poor thing..." Shasha said.
"Serve you right," Shasha secretly thought. "You always make me do the talking..."
Meanwhile, Kazuya went to RefreshiGordo with Jun. She decided to come along just in case Kazuya loses his mind.
"Where is your CEO?" Kazuya asked, barging in on the receptionist. "I wanna see him now!"
"Sir, if it is related to our products, please contact our customer care," the receptionist said, trying to remain calm. "We have nothing to do with the product's manufacture."
"That's not why I'm here," Kazuya demanded. "I demand to see Eddy Gordo NOW!"
"Kazuya, come here for a moment," Jun said, pulling him to the waiting area. "Calm down. Don't jump to conclusions."
"Well I'm not the one that's been jumping into conclusions," Kazuya said. "It was Eddy!"
Jun sensed the demon in Kazuya awakening a little and calmed him down before it could take over.
Suddenly the room became silent and the employees started standing up.
Kazuya and Jun looked around to see what was up. Eddy was walking in with Christie and a few bodyguards. The employees bowed with respect as he passed them.
"That guy doesn't deserve respect," Kazuya said, standing up to and confront him then and there.
"Kazuya!" Jun said, quickly grabbing hold of his arm. "Wait! You're here to clear your name, not appear to be the antagonist!"
Jun's hold on Kazuya managed to calm him down a bit. He sat back down and sighed.
"You're right," Kazuya said. "We'll wait for him to enter his office first. We'll speak to him there."
Jun heaved a sigh of relief.
As soon as Eddy entered his special elevator to go to his office, the two of them ran to the elevators and pressed the button to go to the 30th floor too.
The receptionist tried to stop them, but had no luck. They saw her run after them with a few guards so Kazuya grabbed Jun and ran to the stairs. It was the winding type and it went up to the 30th floor.
He transformed into his devil form and flew to the 30th floor with Jun in his arms.
Kazuya landed on the 30th floor and ran off to Eddy's office with Jun behind him.
Meanwhile, Eddy got a frantic call from the receptionist. Christie was with him there.
"Sir there is an emergency!" The receptionist said while running to find Kazuya and Jun. "Two people came to see you. I refused to let them in, but they just ran off. They're fast, we still can't find them!"
"What is it, Eddy?" Christie asked.
Just then, someone barged into Eddy's office. Kazuya walked in, still in his devil form.
"I'll call you later," Eddy told the receptionist with a frown. "They're here."
"So you came to me," Eddy said. "Well, I was trying to hunt you down myself, but you chose to come for your own doom."
"I'm not here to fight you," Kazuya said in a demonic voice. "I've got a bone to pick with you."
Eddy charged towards Kazuya to fight him.
"Eddy!" Christie shouted, trying to stop him. "No!"
Jun finally caught up to him and entered the room just as Eddy was about to fight Kazuya.
Jun stopped Eddy with her powers and managed to transform Kazuya back into his human form.
"We're not here to fight, Eddy," Jun said. "We wanna clear things up."
"What do you wanna clear?" Eddy asked. "Clear me off from the picture and kill all the Gordos?"
"No..." Kazuya said. "You couldn't be more wrong. I'm not the one responsible for your parents' death!"
"Then who?" Christie demanded. "Tell us, who?!"
"We don't know yet," Kazuya said. "But it is not me!"
They explained the whole story to them and Eddy was speechless.
"I was living low back then," Kazuya said. "If I were to get myself mixed up in some drug business and kill your parents, it would've been too obvious that I wasn't dead that time! I was keeping a low profile!"
"I'm really sorry..." Eddy said at last. "That detective must've made a mistake..."
"Can you tell us who that detective was?" Jun asked. "He might've had something to do with it."
"Yeah, we're trying to investigate too," said Kazuya. "I want to clear my name."
'Wait wait, let me remember it," Eddy said. "Ooh come on!"
He was trying hard to think when Christie brightened up.
"His name was John," said Christie. "John something..."
"John Nelson!" Eddy exclaimed, remembering it. "Yes that's his name! John Nelson!"
"Wait what?" Jun said. "That name sounds familiar..."
"He was a G Corp soldiers," Kazuya said. "Also a mafia executive. He retired to get married to..."
"Anna!" Jun finished. "He wanted to marry her!"
"Yep and assassinated by Nina," Kazuya said solemnly. "The Williams might know something."
"Wait so he's dead?" Eddy asked, shocked. "Oh gosh, I picked the wrong detective..."
"You bet you did," said Kazuya. "Oh and sorry for the devil scare when I entered. I had to transform to fly here..."