Spying on the strange man

"What's going on?" Shasha asked Claudio. "Why are you guys here?"
"Someone called us, claiming there's a demon here that needs to be captured," Claudio replied. "Wait, aren't you that girl that came with the gang that rescued the Mishima people?"
"Yes I am," Shasha said. "Wait... do you really sense a demon here?"
"Not really," Claudio said. "It may be too weak. Anyway, do you know anything about it?"
Shasha looked around before whispering.
"There is no demon here," Shasha said. "What they saw was me. I had to break in here to get some secret information. I had to put on a ghost show to escape."
"I see..." Claudio said, shaking his head. "So that means we have no work here?"
"Probably," Shasha said with a shrug. "But if there really is a demon here, then I have no idea."
She said goodbye and went back to Ella.
"What did he say?" Ella asked. "Also, why does he look almost exactly like that blond British friend of yours? Only this guy has black hair instead..."
"That I dunno," Shasha said with a shrug. "But yeah. He's here to capture the 'demon' that's been haunting the office block."
"Wow..." Ella said, astonished. "So they actually called the most powerful exorcist to get rid of it? Wow... we're not dealing with a regular ghost, then..."
Shasha snickered. They went back to class.
Meanwhile, Kunimitsu and Josie were keeping an eye on the suspicious guy's home.
"Honestly, this is more boring than I thought," Josie said, bored. "When is something gonna happen?"
"Rule number one during a stakeout," Kunimitsu said, not taking her eyes off the house. "Is to be patient when observing the target."
"Oh okay," Josie said and continued watching. "We'll watch him."
She took out her phone and started playing Tekken Mobile. Kunimitsu rolled her eyes and kept watch.
She watched and watched until she too almost fell asleep.
"Gimme that phone," Kunimitsu said, snatching Josie's phone while she was still playing. "You keep watch, I wanna play."
Josie protested and felt like crying. She held back her tears and watched the house.
Kunimitsu was busy playing when she suddenly heard the sound of snoring.
"Oi!" Kunimitsu said, waking Josie. "Wake up!"
Josie woke up with a jump. Kunimitsu gave the phone back to her and decided to take over.
Josie was playing a very hard round, defeating the Revenant on the hardest difficulty when Kunimitsu suddenly started shaking her.
"Hey!" Josie said, annoyed. "You're making me lose!"
"He's coming out!" Kunimitsu shouted. "Look!"
Sure enough, that Scottish man came out of the house and was opening his gate to take out his car.
"Quick!" Kunimitsu shouted, pointing to her bike. "After him!"
Josie paused the game and minimised. They jumped onto the bike and put their helmets on.
The man pulled out of his home and started driving off somewhere.
"Where is he going?" Kunimitsu quipped, following him from a safe distance. "Any idea, Josie?"
Josie just shrugged.
They followed him and he stopped at the side of the road. He got out and locked the door before walking somewhere.
"Where is he going?" Kunimitsu asked, hiding behind a wall. "What is he trying to do?!"
"As if I know," Josie said.
He stood at the backstreet and looked as if he was waiting for someone.
"He's waiting for someone," Kunimitsu concluded. "But who?"
Josie sighed.
Suddenly a man with an apron came out from one of the doors in the back alley.
The man looked really suspicious.
He handed him their target a plastic bag. The Scotsman looked into the plastic bag and nodded before paying the man who gave him the bag.
The other man counted the money and nodded before getting back into the door he came from.
"THAT MAN'S A DRUG DEALER!" Kunimitsu exclaimed, pointing to him.
"Shh!" Josie shushed her. "Lets see what he does."
The man came out of the back alley and went to his car.
The two women following him got back onto their bike.
They followed him and to their surprise, he drove straight back to his home.
"He's gonna do something with that," Kunimitsu concluded.
He went parked his car in his porch and entered the house.
The two women climbed the fence and looked through the windows to see what he was doing.
The man was standing next to his dining table. He was digging into his bag. He looked at the contents in glee.
"Correction, he isn't a drug dealer," Kunimitsu said. "He is a drug addict."
He disappeared as he entered the adjoining room. He came back into the dining hall, carrying a plate and cutlery.
To their surprise, he took out a food container from the plastic bag and dumped the contents onto the plate.
It looked a lot like minced meat and mashed potatoes.
He was having his lunch...
"You've got to be kidding me," Kunimitsu said, annoyed. "Why such suspicious actions to just collect lunch?!"
"I don't know," Josie said. "But that haggis looks good."
"Is that what it's called?" Kunimitsu asked. "Where is it from?"
"Scotland," Josie said. "It's basically minced meat actually."
"Figures," Kunimitsu said. "This guy's Scottish."
They just ended up watching him have his lunch.
"Watching him eat is making me hungry..." Josie said and immediately her stomach growled. "You heard that?"
"Loud and clear," Kunimitsu said. "Come on, let's go get ourselves some haggis too..."
They drove to the shop lot that the man went to earlier. They saw a shop called 'Scottish Delights' and went there.
"This must be the place," Kunimitsu said. "Look! Isn't that the guy that sold the food to our guy?"
"Yep," Josie said. "Come on, I'm starving!"
They ordered some haggis and ate as fast as they can. They paid and sped off to the strange man's home.
They broke in and looked into his window to find him still eating the haggis.
"He's indulging in it," Kunimitsu said in disgust. "He must love haggis."
"He must miss his homeland," Josie said. "I mean, I guess he really enjoys a taste of home."
"Yeah that makes sense," Kunimitsu said. "Wait he's Scottish right?"
"Yep," Josie said. "That's what he told Mrs Kazama."
"We need to dig into his files," Kunimitsu said. "Come on, lets go home."
"Mr Lee said he's watching this guy's house on spy satellite right?" Josie asked as they made their way back to Kunimitsu's bike. "He'll tell us if he's doing anything, right?"
"Yep," Kunimitsu said, putting her helmet on. "Let's go!"
Lee was indeed watching the man's home. He realised that Kunimitsu and Josie have left.
"They told me that they'll go dig into his stuff at night," Jin said. "So they're not running away from the job. Not just yet."
Jin then texted Xiaoyu to go investigate on her new neighbour. Act like it's the neighbourly thing to do and stuff like that.
Xiaoyu agreed and did just like she was told right after coming back from college.
She bought some snacks as a 'welcome' gift and went there.