Clues

Kunimitsu wore her ninja suit and snuck into the big mansion. Her suit was black, helping her to blend into the darkness of the night with ease.
She saw two guards standing by the gate on opposite sides. They were both carrying guns. Dangerous looking guns but our friend, Kunimitsu wasn't afraid of any of that!
She stealthily walked towards the gate and threw a smoke bomb at their direction. The two guarding men passed out as soon as they came in contact with the gas.
Kunimitsu's zukin mask protected her from the gas as she walked in with quick, quiet steps, like a ninja. Well... she is a ninja after all.
She walked around the dark house, expecting to find a way in. She circled the house and lo and behold! There was a window.
It looked easy to open and Kunimitsu was sure of it. Being an experienced thief, she knew it.
She opened the window and climbed in, as quiet as a mouse. She got in and was careful enough to close the window after her.
She pressed the button on her Bluetooth headset that was connected to Jun's.
"I'm in," Kunimitsu said.
"Good," Jun replied. "See if you can find anything that might help us."
"Roger."
Jun, her son, Lars and Amber gathered in Jin's room and were wide awake although it was past midnight. They were waiting for Kunimitsu's information.
"I hope she doesn't steal anything or do anything stupid," Jin said. "Or else we are the ones that are gonna end up in big trouble..."
"She won't," Jun said confidently. "I can sense that she will be loyal to us."
"Yes I can sense it too," said Amber. "She's grateful for what we did for her."
"But remember that she may double cross us," Lars said. "If that rich guy, whoever he is, offers her something bigger, she'll ditch us in a second!"
"Are you sure?" Jin said, taking his phone out, showing his texts with Kunimitsu. The others read the texts and gasped.
"Are you really gonna annihilate her?" Jun asked. "Well... if she does double cross us, please do."
"Oneesan!" Lars said with a gasp. "Is that really you?"
"Lars, I'm only kind to those who are good," Jun said. "If you're evil, then I'm not kind to you."
"Then what about Kazuya?" Lars asked in surprise. "He was evil, but you were kind to him!"
"Amber, I'm too lazy to explain to him," Jun said. "Can you do it for me?"
Amber sighed and explained to him. Jin just sat there laughing at Lars, and at the same time listening to the full story of his parents.
Meanwhile, Kunimitsu was sneaking around the dark house. She walked into a hallway and sensed the presence of someone else. She quickly made herself invisible with her ninpo and stood as still as a statue.
The person, whoever they were, turned the lights on and was sleepily walking towards the staircase.
Kunimitsu didn't recognise who the man was. He had long brown hair in dread locks. She followed him down the polished wooden staircase. He stopped midway and turned around, feeling that he was being watched. Kunimitsu saw what he looked like.
Satisfied that no one was watching him, he continued walking down the stairs.
The man passed the front door and went to the kitchen to get some water.
There was a loud noise outside followed by someone's heavy footsteps and the sound of someone singing a funky tune.
The man with dreadlocks let out a groan as he put the glass away and quickly went towards the front door.
The front door swung open and Tiger Jackson walked in while dancing and locking the front door at the same time.
The man crossed his arms and just gave Tiger an annoyed look. Kunimitsu was about to take out her phone and snap a photo of him when he started shouting at Tiger for coming in so late.
"How many times have I told you to come before bedtime?" The man asked Tiger, gripping his collar and shaking him aggressively. "But you never seem to listen!"
"Hey hey sorry, man," Tiger said, attempting to calm the man down. "I was stuck in the club, there was a huge bar fight, and they wreaked havoc until they knocked down so many tables! I had to stop the fight, so here I am."
"So you played peacemaker again?" The man with dreadlocks said in an annoyed tone. "This is what happens if you went there this late..."
"Oh come on, Edster," Tiger said. "I can't just leave when a fight like that is blowing up!"
The man just stared at Tiger with a scowl.
"What?"
"I can't believe we were friends for years..."
Tiger started laughing at him. Just then, a woman, wearing a very revealing lace nightdress. Kunimitsu almost gasped when she saw her like that.
"Oh my gosh..." Kunimitsu thought as she turned away. "She might as well not wear anything!"
"What's going on, guys?" The lady asked them. "I was trying to sleep when I heard the racket down here."
"Well our friend Tiger here thought it was a good idea to come home late and laugh like a maniac."
"Hey I didn't do anything!" Tiger shouted. "You're the one who said that you can't believe we've been friends for years!"
"Lets just go to bed..." the man with dreads said.
The three of them went upstairs and back to their bedrooms. Kunimitsu heaved a sigh of relief as she undid the ninpo spell and was once again visible.
The spell had drained her energy a little and she looked around the house. She tried looking for pictures of them so that she could send to the others.
Just then, her Bluetooth headset vibrated. She touched it to hear what the message was. It was Jun.
"Found anything yet?"
"Not really, but I saw what they looked like."
"What did they look like?"
"There was a guy, he had dreadlocks."
"Dreadlocks?"
"Yeah and the woman, she was dressed in very... revealing clothing."
"There was a woman too?"
"Yeah and I think they're the ones that met Tiger at the club the other day, judging by their voice..."
"Alright, did you get a picture of them?"
"No because... well, they were shouting at each other and I couldn't get a clear shot of them..."
"It's alright, Kuni, try and dig up information."
"Roger," Kunimitsu said and continued on with the search.
She came to a room. It appeared to be a... study. Kunimitsu smiled in satisfaction as she saw the shelf of books and the photo of the people who lived in the mansion.
Kunimitsu picked up the photo and looked at it. With them was an old man. The woman seemed to be really close to the old man.
'Probably a relative...' Kunimitsu thought.
Just then she spotted a photo album on a table in the corner. She ran to it and opened it.
She saw several pictures of the three of them training together, with the old man. There was even a picture of the woman hugging the old man tightly and a picture of them training together with Eddy watching close by.
There was even a selfie of Tiger grinning with the scene in the background, showing that he was the photographer of both photos.
She snapped pictures of those photos, satisfied with the evidence that she found.
She heard a sound of someone whistling and quickly closed the album and put it away on its original spot.