Finally awake

Shasha woke up in Alisa's room and was surprised to see Alisa next to her.
"Alisa?" Shasha asked, seeing her. "What happened?"
"Well, you were kidnapped, brainwashed and were tricked into fighting with Nina and gang," Alisa said. "Steve decided it was a good idea to recreate the tournament to break you out of the spell and it worked. They brought you here and yeah!"
"So where am I?" Shasha asked. "Definitely not at Nina's..."
"At our home," Alisa said. "Dad wanted to keep you under observation so he kept you here."
"How long has it been?" Shasha asked.
"Two days," Alisa said. "Yeah you were out cold for two days. It was because of that drug."
"Where's everyone else?" Shasha asked. "They're okay, right?"
"They're fine, don't worry," Alisa said. "Gosh, you ask too many questions! Wait, let me get you something to eat."
She left the room and came back with a breakfast tray. Shasha looked at it in shock.
"I prepared this because dad said you could wake up anytime," Alisa said, putting it in front of her. "Eat up! It's been two days since you ate!"
"Alright," Shasha said, preparing to eat. "Mmm you must be a good cook! It smells amazing!"
Shasha started eating the food that Alisa prepared. She really enjoyed it especially after two days of not eating anything. She also wondered what happened to her stuff because she definitely left it in the cab.
Just then, android Alisa came in with Shasha's friends. They looked at her in surprise to see her having breakfast in bed.
"What happened to you?" Ella asked. "Why are you here?"
"Hey guys!" Shasha said, unable to say anything else.
"You've got some serious explaining to do, mate," Ash said, crossing her arms. "You're telling us what happened."
"I don't know if I should..." Shasha said. "Is it okay?"
Alisa quickly asked the rest and got a green light.
"They should know," the Android said. "But not too much."
Shasha nodded and began.
"Last week, I was almost kidnapped," Shasha said. "So because of that, everyone restricted me from walking back from school and picked me up instead."
"That explains why you always sat inside," Penelope said. "Okay, continue."
"But on Tuesday, the others were too busy," Shasha said. "So I decided to take a cab. But to my dismay, a different driver showed up and... yeah. By the way, Alisa, what happened to the driver?"
"The others found him locked up in the boot of his car," Alisa said. "They searched his car and found your things. They're over there, by the way."
"So who kidnapped you?" Ash asked. "And why?"
Shasha's eyes widened as she remembered the conversation she had with her abductees before they started controlling her.
"I'm not really sure," she lied. "I don't really know their motives too. They just kidnapped me and left me somewhere. Feels like they didn't really have anything to do with me."
Ella's phone suddenly dinged.
"Guys we have to go," Ella said. "My dad says he's getting late for a meeting."
"You guys better go," Shasha said. "I'll be fine, don't worry."
"Get some rest," Penelope said. "You're still tired."
"Well, I slept for two days straight," Shasha said with a chuckle. "It was because of that drug."
They bid their farewell and left. Shasha scrambled to get her phone.
"What is it?" Alisa asked. "What are you looking for?"
"My phone," Shasha said. "I need to tell the others about the kidnapper."
"Who was it?" Android Alisa asked. "You know?"
"Yes!" Shasha said. "It's Joseph Nelson! He's mad at the Williams sisters because of his brother's death!"
"You better tell them," Alisa said. "That's important information!"
"Yeah," Shasha said. "They're upstairs right? I better go tell them in person."
The Alisas cleared their throats and pointed at what she was wearing.
"Like that?" Alisa asked, pointing at her.
Shasha looked down and realised that she was wearing a nightgown.
"Shoot, where are my clothes?" Shasha asked, putting her phone on the table. "I can't go like this!"
The android handed her a bag.
"Thanks," Shasha said and went to the bathroom to change.
She changed and went upstairs to the 70th floor where the others were having a discussion about the situation.
"It has to be stopped," Nina said. "We can't let this happen again!"
"We need to find out who's behind this," Anna said. "Can we use the email that we received?"
"It's highly encrypted, but I'll try," said Jin. "Adam, you're good with computers, right? Can you try?"
"Sure, I'll give it a try," Adam said. "I might be able to break the encryption."
"Guys!" They suddenly heard a shout.
They turned around and saw Shasha coming towards them.
"You're finally awake!" Anna said, relieved. "How are you feeling?"
"Never mind that now," Shasha said, brushing their relieved comments aside. "I know who the kidnapper is!"
"Who is it?" Nina asked.
"Joseph Nelson!" Shasha exclaimed. "It was him!"
"What did he look like?" Jin asked.
"I-I don't know," Shasha said, defeated. "He stood in the dark. He never really showed himself. I only heard his voice."
"You sure it's him?" Nina asked. "It may have been someone else?"
"It really was him," Shasha insisted. "He's still mad at you two because of John's death."
"That darn idiot..." Anna said, annoyed. "Anyway, do you have any clues?"
"No I don't..." Shasha said, dismayed. "I don't have anything..."
"The cloak!" Steve exclaimed, standing up. "Where's the cloak?"
"In the lab, I think," Jin said. "I remember that she was still wearing it when we brought her to the lab."
The others started running out
"What cloak?" Shasha asked while running after them, confused. "Guys! What is it?"
They ignored her and took the elevator to the basement. She followed too, and kinda got a hint.
They went to the doctor and started asking him about the cloak.
"It's over there," Doctor Bosconovitch said. "I didn't disturb it."
Thy went to it and started searching any clues left on it. There wasn't even a tag on it!
"This sucks..." Adam said. "How do we find out where he is?"
Just then, Jin received a call. It was from Kazuya.
"It's dad," Jin said, answering the phone. "Hello?"
He listened and then put it on speaker mode.
"Yes they are all here," Jin said. "They can hear you."
"Great," Kazuya said. "We have found out where Joseph Nelson is."
The others looked surprised.
"How did you find out?" Steve asked, surprised.
"Eddy just called," Kazuya said. "He has some big news. He's calling a meeting to his mansion tonight."
"You really wanna go?" Jin asked. "I mean..."
"We need to, Jin," Jun's voice came through the phone. "He might have some important news."
"So we're going," Jin said with a sigh. "Alright, so everyone is invited?"
"Yes," Kazuya said. "Even Nina and gang."
"Great so we're going," Nina said. "It better be good news or I'm killing him."