A trip

"Jiiiin!" Xiaoyu exclaimed, throwing her arms around Jin.
"Xiao?" Jin said, surprised. "What are you doing here?"
"Mr Lee invited me, duh!" Xiaoyu said, looking up at Jin. "He invited us over for the weekend."
Just then, someone flew into the house.
"Lars!" Alisa exclaimed, attempting to hug Lars but ended up flooring him instead. "Oops sorry, Lars..."
"Alisa," Lars said, surprised to see her. "You came!"
"Hey isn't your mother coming to see the graduation?" Steve asked Shasha. "Like... dude! It's your graduation!"
"She's coming," said Shasha. "She has a week's holiday."
Nina and Anna exchanged knowing glances. A week's worth of holiday is certainly not enough...
"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" Anna asked, smirking at her sister.
"No, you're thinking what I'm thinking," Nina said with a grin.
They went to Jin and told him of their plan.
"Fine..." Jin said. "Go knock yourselves out."
They did and soon, Sugie was surprised to receive a holiday approval email.
She soon found the source when she immediately received a '😁' from Anna through text.
"Anna..." Sugie said, looking at her phone with a grin.
Anna: Free flight again
Anna: This Thursday
Sugie: Okay
Sugie: Lee again?
Anna: Probably
Anna: Maybe Jin and Jun would join
Sugie: Alright
The sisters went to Shasha and told her about their plan.
"Really?" Shasha said, surprised. "Can I come too?"
"Just come," Nina said. "There's a lot of space."
"Wait a minute..." Shasha said, realising something. "If Jin is coming... wouldn't things be... awkward? Especially since my mom's a bit paranoid at the fact that Jin has the Devil Gene."
"Don't worry, she'll get to know how he is around his mom," said Anna. "Besides, look at him."
He was messing around with Kazuya and his uncles with Xiaoyu giggling next to him. Shasha couldn't help snickering at the sight of them.
"Is Kazuya coming too?" Shasha asked, slightly amused.
"Probably," Nina said with a shrug. "Lars too. Besides, I find it really funny that you call Jun auntie and Kazuya by his name. Why though?"
"I dunno, because Kazuya doesn't look like an uncle?" Shasha said with a shrug. "Like, look at him. He doesn't look that much older than Lars. Unless one takes a good look at his face using a magnifying glass, I guess."
They kinda agreed with her and went to the others. They told them about the flight to Malaysia to pick Sugie that Thursday.
"Oh come on, I wanna come too!" Kazuya said. "Jun's going with Jin, and it won't be fun without them!"
"I thought you said you couldn't have fun with her around?" Lars asked with a smirk. "Like remember when she went to Yakushima?"
Kazuya kinda turned pale and tried to reason with Jun who was now staring at him.
"It's nothing, Jun," Kazuya said sheepishly. "It was just... just... I don't even remember what it was all even about!"
Jun shook her head and continued her conversation with Amber.
So it was settled. Lee provided the flight, the Mishimas were coming, including Amber, the Williams sisters and their family were coming too. This was mostly because they were planning to put a night in Malaysia and look around the area of the airport.
"But trust me, you might even get lost in that airport," Shasha warned. "It's large and yeah..."

Early Thursday, all of them set off to Malaysia to pick Sugie up. Lee provided all of them with snacks and they were even watching a movie together. Adam fell asleep, and Steve was really annoyed with his loud snoring.
"Can someone throw him out the window?" Steve said, annoyed. "He's unbearably loud!"
Upon hearing the words 'Out The Window,' Adam shot awake.
"No please don't play that song," Adam pleaded. "Anything but that!"
Steve's face broke into a grin as he took his phone out and played that song. He put his phone speaker against Adam's ear, causing him to flinch away as soon as the song began.
"Okay okay, I'm awake," Adam said, annoyed. "Okay? I'm awake now."
Nina started laughing. Steve got an idea.
"Hey mom, can I switch spots with you?" Steve said, turning around to look at Nina and Anna. "It's kinda cold here, can I sit there instead?"
"Sure, Steve," Nina said, getting up and grabbing her stuff. "Yeah it's a little hot over here actually."
He switched with Nina and sat next to Anna instead. Anna smirked at him.
"Don't think I don't know what you just did," Anna said with a smirk. "By the way, have fun sitting alone!"
To Steve's surprise, she suddenly took her bag and skipped off to where Lee sat. She sat next to him instead.
"This is perfect," Steve said annoyed. "Just perfect."
"You okay being alone, Steve?" Nina asked from where she sat next to Adam.
"Yeah I am," Steve said with a smile. "At least I get more privacy."
He looked around the flight to see who he could sit with. Jin was sitting with Xiaoyu and Lars sat with Alisa. Then to his surprise, Xiaoyu got up and went to Alisa.
He was about to go and sit with Jin but to his surprise, Lars got up and sat with him instead. Then he spotted Amber sitting alone and decided to go to her.
But all of a sudden, Xiaoyu went and sat with her instead and Lars went back to Alisa. Jin moved too and decided to sit behind Xiaoyu and Amber to have a chat.
"It would be awkward sitting with Jin when he's talking with them," Steve thought.
He wanted to do the same thing Jin was doing and sit with his parents. But thing is, they looked like they were having a nice conversation for themselves, something Steve could definitely not relate to.
"Alright, I guess it's just me, then."
To his surprise, Shasha suddenly joined him. She was bored and sitting alone too with her music and her phone put on airplane mode, so she decided to join him instead.
"Hey," she said, sitting down next to him. "I was getting bored sitting alone there. I bagged a spot for me and my mom. But I was bored with no one to talk to, so here I am. You... don't mind right?"
"No I don't mind at all," Steve said truthfully. "I was getting bored too."
"I thought you sat with Adam?" Shasha said and then turned to see Adam with his future wife. "Okay, never mind. Anna ditched you too?"
Steve just pointed to the front where Anna was talking dreamily with Lee.
"I seriously hope Lee doesn't lose control with the plane," Steve said with a hint of panic. "One wrong move and we're all doomed."
"Relax, he has auto-pilot mode," Shasha said lightly. "He used it with my mom the last time."
"Oh okay..." Steve said. "But I still have my doubts."
"Eh just leave it," Shasha said. "Maybe Jin will join him?"
"Hopefully," Steve said and looked out the window. "Hmm can't see anything..."
"What do you expect, it's 2 a.m!" Shasha pointed out. "You know what? Yeah Lee shouldn't lose control in this thing. It's pitch black out there."