The suspicious dude

The next day, Jun went to Kazuya's office again to deliver snacks. Kazuya was there as usual and he was discussing something with Tiger.
"Hey Kazuya," Jun said, entering. "I've brought some snacks!"
"Aww you have an amazing wife, Mr Mishima," said Tiger. "She's the best wife any man could have!"
Jun smiled and gave the snacks to Kazuya, who put it on the table. Tiger took the bag and started peeking into it.
"Let's see..." said Tiger, digging the bag. "What have ya got in here?"
"Hey that's not yours," Jun said, snatching the bag from him. "I brought it for Kazuya, not you!"
"Sorry, ma'am," said Tiger. "I was just a little hungry..."
"Well, the cafeteria is open so you can just go there," said Jun, a little annoyed.
Tiger promptly left the room.
"I can't believe this guy!" Jun said when Tiger left. "He almost stole food without permission!"
"Calm down, Jun," Kazuya said. "He was just hungry..."
The following day, she went to Kazuya's office again and found that he wasn't there. She figured that he might have gone for a meeting and put the bag of snacks on his office desk and waited.
Jun POV
I sat down and waited for Kazuya. He must be in a meeting, since he took forever. I sat on his CEO chair and it was really comfortable. No wonder Kazuya never gets up if anyone comes in...
Suddenly the door opened. I looked to see if it was Kazuya, but instead, I saw a black ball of fluff, and that ball of fluff belonged to Tiger.
He just entered, making dance moves while shutting the door. He was busy dancing, facing the door and didn't realise that I was directly behind him. He turned around and jumped when he saw me.
"What are you doing here?" I asked. "Aren't you supposed to knock?"
"Oh sorry Mrs Mishima," he said. "I'm just here to see my man Kazzy- I mean Mr Mishima."
"He's not here," I said, staring at him. "What do you wanna see him for?"
"Something to do with work," he said. "I wanted to Uh... ask him something."
"Well you can tell me," I said. "I'll just pass the information to him."
"It's... personal," he replied. "I can only tell this to him."
"There are no secrets between us, so tell me!" I said, almost shouting.
Kazuya entered just when I finished saying that.
"What's the matter, Jun?" Kazuya asked, closing the door. "Why are you shouting at him?"
I explained to him and he gave Tiger a disappointed look.
"What's the matter with you, Jackson?" Kazuya asked. "This is your first day and you're already doing weird stuff? What did you want to tell me?"
"Well... uh... it's nothin' important," said Tiger, backing away towards the door. "Actually I don't remember anymore, so I'll just come back when I remember, okay?"
"Sure," Kazuya said, annoyed.
"Goodbye, Sir!" Tiger said and ran out.
"What's up with him?" I asked. "He's strange..."
"I don't know, Jun," Kazuya said. "I think we should keep an eye on him. But then again, you might've given him a start, and he just blanked?"
"He literally waltzed in," I said. "Like, he came in while dancing!"
"Aww you know how this guy is, right?" Kazuya said, putting his hands on my shoulders. "He's too into the 70's. It's just how he is!"
I nodded but I wasn't really convinced. He had a weird aura around him...
We ate the snacks together and I stayed with him till it was time to go.
The next day, I came again. I was a little late this time. There were no guards in front of Kazuya's office this time for some reason. I wondered why as I entered.
I entered and to my shock, Tiger was rummaging around Kazuya's desk! What was he doing?
"Oi!" I shouted. "What do you think you're doing?!"
Tiger looked up in horror as he saw me. But then he calmed down.
"It's nothing, Mrs Mishima," said Tiger. "I was just looking for a file. Mr Mishima said he wanted the file now. He's in a meeting and wants to show this to his client or something. He sent me to get it."
"And did you get it?" I asked coldly. "It doesn't look like you did."
"Oh here it is," said Tiger, picking up a black file. "It was right here, and I didn't notice. See ya!"
He quickly left and I followed him. My senses say that Kazuya had indeed sent him for the file, but he wasn't really looking for it. Something is definitely up...
I followed him and he entered a door. The door had a glass pane. I peeked in and saw him giving the file to Kazuya, who was sipping some tea. He nodded as he took the file from Tiger. He noticed me watching from outside and waved at me. I smiled and waved back.
Why do I have such a strong presence? I must do something and watch this guy...
I'm definitely not the right person for this, since I have a really strong aura. I shouldn't tell Kazuya about this yet, since he might not believe me and say that Tiger was just absent minded and didn't see the file. Maybe I'll ask Nina. She was an assassin right? She's an expert at sneaking around. Oh and Anna too! They are practically ninjas after all.
I left a note on Kazuya's desk, and drove back to the Mishima Zaibatsu. I went straight to Jin's office and barged in. Nina and her family were there too, besides Anna of course.
"What is it, mom?" Jin asked.
"It's Tiger," I said. "He's up to something."
"Who?" Jin asked, confused.
"Tiger Jackson," I said. "He's the new advertiser of G Corp. He seems to be up to no good."
"Wait Tiger Jackson is the advertiser of G Corp?" Nina asked, shocked. "What's he doing there?"
"You know him?" I asked, surprised. "How?"
"He was in the tournament," said Nina. "You remember him too right, Jin? That Afro-haired Capoeira fighter?
"Yes I do," said Jin. "He's even in the Tekken Tag games."
"Oh that guy," said Steve, nodding. "Yeah I remember him. Funky guy."
"Yeah," said Adam. "Seems too be a big fan of the 70's."
Amber came too. Jin had sent her off to for something and she just came.
"Oh hi Jun," said Amber. "What brings you here?"
I explained the whole story to them and they looked surprised.
"I don't think it's best for us to discuss here," said Jin. "We shall discuss this after work. It's a busy day, mom."
"I call a meeting to our place tomorrow night," said Nina. "We can discuss in my meeting room."
"Yeah that's a good idea," I said. "We shouldn't tell Kazuya about this. He'd probably just brush us off, saying it isn't a big deal and that Tiger just needs to get the hang of things."
"Yeah that's true," said Jin. "He's always like that."
"I think I should go back to Kazuya's place," I said. "He might need me."
I waved at them and left. I went back to Kazuya's office and it was a long drive since it was at the opposite end of the state. I should've just texted them instead of driving all the way.
I went back to Kazuya's office and he was waiting for me.
"Hey Jun," Kazuya said. "Where did you go?"
"Oh I left my phone at the Zaibatsu," I said. "I just went to get it."
"Okay then," said Kazuya. "Sorry I finished the snacks before you came back..."
"Nah it's okay," I said. "I made them specially for you. You didn't give any to Tiger right?"
"Nope," Kazuya said with a smirk. "Now why would I? I ate them myself. I didn't even notice I was finishing them, until I realised that there was only one left."