The full story

Bryan Fury POV (Flashback)
Luiz is dead and they still haven't found who was behind his death. His poor son is suffering in prison because of them!
I've taken matters into my own hands now. I'm going undercover as one of their henchman. I did what they told me to. Not because I wanted to, but to win their trust. And I did. Now I'm their trusted member.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Little do they know, I'm a double agent. I didn't really tell anyone about it because I'm worried that they would fire me when they find out I'm not really following their orders.
Well, they have to accept that I'm a good detective eventually.
It was a Sunday after noon when I received a call from a private number. Well, it was obvious who the caller was.
"Hong Kong," the caller said. "I sent you the coordinates, just come there."
And then the call just ended. This is my chance. I'm gonna catch them! America is gonna be so proud of me!
I went to that location and a bunch of rogues were there. Well, I guess I look the part, especially because of these scars and tattoos.
"Alright, here's the thing," one of the rogues said. "The boss wants to meet us, especially you, Blake."
That was me. I changed my name to Blake Rage. I know, it's a dumb name. But at least it conceals my name, but still has a small shadow of it.
I nodded. It's almost time for the end of their business. I'm gonna shoot the leader directly! Yeah!
They asked me to get into a an SUV. I was about to get in but suddenly, gunshots were fired all over the place. The rogues tried to take cover. I tried to see who was shooting, but to my dismay there was a very bright light shined onto us.
It must be the police. Oh great, they spoiled everything!
I started running away to avoid getting shot, when suddenly I felt a sharp pain on my chest, followed by more.
That's when I realised I've been shot. My vision started blurring as I collapsed to the ground. My life flashed before my eyes before I lost consciousness.
Or at least that's what I thought.
I woke up to some creepy old guy in a lab coat.
"I've brought you back to life, Fury," the creep said. "Now, you will help me complete my experiment."
"Experiment?" I asked. "Alright weirdo, who are you? How did you know my name and what do you mean by you brought me back to life?"
"I mean you died and I had to revive you," the creep said. "You will show me your gratitude and go to Dr Bosconovitch and collect data for me, okay?"
"What?" I asked again. "Okay, who do you think I am, your servant? Listen buddy, I'm not gonna listen to anybody!"
"Well, you're gonna have to," the weird guy said, doing something with his back turned. "I'm gonna make you."
He came to me with a giant syringe and stabbed my spine with it without warning.
I felt weird... it felt as if I was floating in jelly or something. My vision kinda flickered and my head started pounding.
After that, everything cleared away and I started having this murderous feeling towards everything. But for some reason, I felt like I should follow this weird doctors orders.

Kazuya POV (Present Day)
"And then you tracked own Dr B and caused destruction wherever you went," Lars finished the story for Bryan and he nodded.
"Yeah," Bryan said. "That's pretty much it. All Dr B had to do was take away whatever that Abel injected into me."
"But I thought you were 'completely reborn into a new body'?" I asked, confused. "Like, if that thing was in your blood, it wouldn't have effected you when he gave you that upgrade."
"That's where you're wrong," said Bryan. "The thing was in my brain. Dr B did nothing to my brain. He wished to not disturb it, and that was the only mistake he did."
"I heard that Luiz Gordo, you know, Eddy's father?" I said. "I heard he worked on a drug trade undercover too. Is it the same one?"
"It is," Bryan said. "They killed Luiz and his wife. They were after Eddy too, but Luiz made him take the blame for his own safety."
"Wow..." Lars said. "Poor Eddy."
Wow, he could win an award with those acting skills. He almost fooled me! Lars... no wonder I had no idea when they threw me that surprise party last year...
"Yeah I know right," Bryan said. "I think I should go see him. He's still searching for the killers. I heard he's hot on the trail. I should tell him what I know. It might help him."
"Nah he's not hot on the trail," I said. "He's after the wrong guy."
"What do you mean?" Bryan asked. "How did you know he's after the wrong guy?"
"That dude's after Kazuya," Lars said. "Kazuya had nothing to do with it."
"Are you serious?" Bryan asked in shock. "Why?"
"Some detective told him it was me," I said with a sigh. "And he's hunting me down for it. But I have a feeling that one of the G Corp soldiers from Nebraska had something to do with it."
"I'll help you," Bryan said. "I'll help you clear your name. I'll start with the G Corp soldiers from Nebraska."
"I'll give you the names of all the past and present employees," I said. "I have them, since I took over the company."
"I'll come over on Monday," Bryan said. "We'll find out who it is."
"We also have to visit that detective," Lars said. "Only, we don't know who he is."
"That's alright, we'll just ask him," I said. "I think it's best I confronted him for it."
"You better," Bryan said. "That kid is barking up the wrong tree."
We started talking a bit more before casually leaving the restaurant. Steve looked like he was kinda waiting for us to finish because he kept staring at us as if pleading for us to finish quickly.
We ended the conversation and Steve did the same. The police officers sat with each other again and we met with Steve outside.
"I see that there were lots of juicy stuff with Bryan?" Steve said, walking with us. "You guys took forever!"
"Well yeah he had lots of stuff," said Lars. "He knew lots of stuff but never told us."
"He's so lame," Steve said, annoyed. "He told you guys his whole life story, didn't he?"
"He kinda did," I said. "He also offered to help us find who the actual culprit is."
"That's nice," Steve said. "Well, the police force have a little more privilege than we do."
We talked and walked around, trying to find the others.
"Where are they again?" I asked.
"Probably in the smoothie shop again," Steve said. "They're always there."
"Where's Adam?" Lars asked. "He was at the dojo right?"
"Probably beaten up to a pulp," Steve said lightly. "Let's go get him first."
We went to the dojo and we heard laughter from there. Manic laughter.
"That's dad!" Steve said, looking a little worried. "Oh no, what did he do?"
We ran in to see Adam laughing maniacally with the Laws knocked out on the ground.
"So you actually won," Steve said, seeing the condition. "Alright, Marshall, I'm taking this crack off your hands now. See you guys soon!"
He pulled Adam out and dragged him to the smoothie shop. The others were waiting for us there.
"For goodness sake, at least fix your hair!" Steve told his father. "You look horrible!"
"And dust your clothes," I added. "It looks like a sandstorm hit you."
Adam fixed himself up with a grin and we went in and joined the others.