Kidnapped!

"Hi you're Daisuke right?" Shasha asked, getting into the car.
She looked to the front and to her surprise, the man behind the wheel looked nothing like the young man in the photo.
"You're not Daisuke!" Shasha said in shock. "I'm sorry, but I think I got the wrong car."
But to her surprise, the man started driving.
"Hey let me out!" Shasha shouted. "Who are you?! What have you done to Daisuke? I know this is his car because I've booked his car before. Let me out!"
All of a sudden, a sweet scent filled the air. Shasha knew what it was and covered her nose and mouth to keep herself from inhaling it.
She frantically tried to open the window to let some fresh air in too, but to her dismay, it was locked. She tried to break it, but ended up falling asleep.

Nina checked the texts from Shasha.
Shasha: I'm taking a car home
Shasha: I'll be back when u return
"Guess she's already at home," Nina said reading the messages. "Come on, guys."
They went home and found it empty. They looked for Shasha and saw that she wasn't there.
"She should've been back hours ago!" Anna said. "Where could she be?"
"Let's go look for her," Steve suggested. "She may have been stranded somewhere there."
They went to her school and saw that no one was there, safe for the security guard.
"She got into a car and went away," the guard said. "It seemed to be an online cab."
They thanked him and went back to their car.
"Something's up," Nina said gravely. "She should've reached home if she took the car."
"Let's look for her on the way," said Adam. "Maybe she decided to walk?"
This seemed unlikely but they decided to check anyway. They drove through where Shasha would usually walk back and saw a car there. It was a white Nissan Sentra. They decided to check it out.
The car wasn't locked and they found Shasha's stuff inside it.
"Who's car is this?" Nina asked, seeing the stuff. "And why is her stuff here?"
"Must be the online car she took," Anna said. "Here, she send me a screenshot of the driver's details."
Anna took here phone out and showed the others about the details of the cab Shasha sent.
"Something's up..." Steve said with a frown. "Where's the driver?"
They heard the sound of muffled yells and thumps from inside the boot of the car. They unlocked the boot and checked what's inside.
A young man climbed out, gasping for air. He was disheveled and exhausted from yelling so much.
"Who are you?" Adam asked. "How did you get in there?"
"This is my car," the man said. "I was gonna pick up a girl from the school nearby, but someone ambushed, knocked me out me and locked me up in here!"
"Are you Daisuke?" Anna asked, reading the profile. "Alright, you are. What did the attackers look like?"
"I don't know," Daisuke said. "They were ugly, burly and masked. So I definitely don't know. They had really deep voices too."
"What happened to the girl in here?" Nina asked. "You said you were gonna pick someone up right?"
"Yeah but I never made it," Daisuke said with a frown. "I've picked her up before."
"Well, they definitely did because her stuff is in your car," Steve said gravely. "They must've taken her somewhere."
"Oh no so my car is now a crime scene?" Daisuke said in horror. "What did I do to deserve this? Now the police are gonna torture me with interrogations!"
"Don't worry about that," Steve said. "We'll search the car and deal with the police. I have a friend and he'll handle everything. We'll make sure that you're not mixed into this."
Daisuke nodded and allowed them to search his car. They found Shasha's things, including her phone and wallet.
"We can't possibly trace her number if her phone's here," Adam said in dismay. "How do we find her?"
"Well, there's definitely no surveillance here," Anna said, looking around. "Well, all we know is that it's not she they want. They must've been targeting us."
"In particular, me and you," Nina said gravely. "Anyway, thanks Daisuke. Drive save and you better learn some form of martial art for self-defence."
Daisuke gratefully left. He planned to get his car cleaned up.
The others returned home with Shasha's stuff. They had no idea how to search for Shasha.
"Something tells me they're using her as bait," Nina said. "Because they know that we would definitely come for her if she's in danger."
"I can't believe I'm saying this, but we need to tell Jin," Steve said. "He might know a way to track her down."
They called Jin and told him. Jun insisted that they come to see them.
"What happened to her?" Jun asked as soon as they came in. "How did they take her?"
They explained to her about what had happened.
"Don't worry, she's safe," Jun said. "She's safe somewhere, not that far away."
"Do you know where she is?" Nina asked. "I know you can sense stuff."
"Sadly, no," Jun said in dismay. "This is all I can sense."
"Is there any way we can track her down?" Steve asked Jin. "There must be some way right?"
"We can check the satellite footages," Jin suggested. "We might be able to find out where they took her."
Jin used Nina's laptop and accessed the Mishima Zaibatsu satellite. He zoomed in on where they found Daisuke and his car. But to their dismay, there were too many trees there to make out what actually happened there.
"We can't see from this angle," Jin said in dismay. "Let me try another angle."
But to their dismay, the place couldn't be seen from any angle. The place was full of trees and that was one of the reasons why Shasha liked walking there.
"There must be some way!" Nina said. "We need to find her."
"Don't worry, Nina," Jun said comfortingly. "She's somewhere safe. She will return the same way she left. Don't worry."

In some lab, Shasha woke up, strapped onto a chair. She found that her hair had come loose and was annoyed because she couldn't use her hands to get the curly strangers off her face. She looked around and saw the silhouettes of two people standing not far from her.