Kunimitsu's clues

Christie POV
They're avoiding me as much as they can. They just know something! I should follow them.
I saw her leaving in that British dude's car. But he wasn't with her, and so wasn't the Korean guy. But why is this Egyptian girl with her now? Is she in on this?
I ran out and stood at the entrance of the parking lot. I saw them approaching and stopped them.
I was kinda afraid they would hit me but luckily they stopped just in time. I went to the driver seat window to speak to them.
Shasha rolled the window down and I asked her if I could hang out with them, but then to my dismay...
"Shasha quick to the hospital!" The Egyptian shouted while clutching her stomach. "I have a bad stomach ache please!"
Shasha apologised and said that they have to go to the nearest hospital. She just sped past me. I decided to follow them.
I jumped into my Volkswagen Passat and decided to follow them. They had quite a good head start, so I kinda had a hard time spotting the blue Aston Martin.
Ah there it is. I followed it and to my surprise, they just went past the nearest hospital!
They're definitely up to something. On the way, I told Eddy about it. He just asked me to follow them and act casual.
I followed them a long way and they pulled into the parking lot of a... diner? They dodged me to just have lunch? This seems off...
I locked the car and went in. I saw them sitting at a table not far from the entrance.
Why aren't they going to the hospital? I thought she had a major stomach pain? But she looked fine now...
"Hey are you okay?" I asked the Egyptian. I thought you were going to the hospital? What are you doing here?"
"Oh I felt better," she simply answered. "I was just hungry, that's all..."
"Oh glad you're okay," I said.
I was about to ask if I could join them but... she said she has a stomach pain again and the two of them ran out of the diner.
Is she putting it on? Or is she sick for real?
I decided to follow them again. They drove ahead,but to my surprise, they passed the nearest hospital and kept going. They drove in circles and finally they entered pulled into the hospital.
They ran in and I got out of my car and ran after them.
Where are they? I could've sworn I saw them enter! It was then I heard the loud roar of the car. They properly fooled me...
I went back to my car and phoned Eddy to tell him about what just happened.
"I think it's better we keep an eye on her," I told him. "And on that Egyptian girl too. They definitely know something."
"Yes I feel the same too," he said. "I guess it's better you come home now."
"Yeah," I said and hung up.
I drove back to our place and told Eddy everything.

Third Person POV
Back at Nina's place, Shasha and Zafina were explaining everything to the Williams sisters and Adam. Steve wasn't home yet because he was with his friends.
"Yeah she was acting real suspicious," said Shasha. "And then she kept following us with her holographic purple car!"
"Yes and I sense it too," said Zafina. "But it is all a misunderstanding. She doesn't really have any bad intentions."
"Can we really trust you?" Nina asked. "After all, you did go to Claudio to find a way to destroy Jin..."
"Yes but that was before," said Zafina. "Now I know what's going on and know that they are in peace. Azazel is safely sealed away too."
Nina's phone suddenly vibrated. She groaned and picked it up. The caller was Jin.
"Nina, is it okay if I send Kunimitsu there?" Jin asked. "I'm kinda tied up with dad now, he seems to wanna have a 'family day together' now. So it's impossible to discuss the mission with him around."
"Sure, just send her here," said Nina. "Are you gonna come too?"
"Yeah we will," said Jin. "We will come in about an hour."
They said goodbye and hung up.
"Jin is gonna send Kunimitsu here," Nina told the others. "She must've found some clues on her adventure last night..."
About fifteen minutes later, Kunimitsu arrived at the mansion.
"You..." Zafina said, seeing her. "You're that criminal aren't you! You were targeting my clan's ancient daggers! Do you know how powerful they are?"
"Um no but I knew that they hold great power," Kunimitsu said sheepishly. "That's why I tried to take them..."
"Well serve you right," said Zafina. "Because if those daggers go into the wrong hands, they will somehow manage to go back to their owner."
"Yeah I saw," said Kunimitsu. "I won't steal again, I promise."
The others started snickering.
"Wonder how long that's gonna last," Anna said with a grin. "I don't know what happened between the two of you, but I can see that Kunimitsu got what she deserved."
"She did," said Zafina. "The daggers almost cut her arm off!"
"So what did you find out in that mansion last night?" Nina asked. "You snuck in right?"
"Yeah but not much," said Kunimitsu. "I didn't really find out about their motives, but I know who they are. I have pictures of them."
She took out her phone and started finding the pictures.
"There," Kunimitsu said, handing the phone to Nina.
Nina gasped as she stared at the picture of Christie, Eddy, Tiger and their Capoeira master. She handed the phone to Adam who was next to her. He stared at the picture but had no idea who they were and just gasped, pretending to be shocked and handed the phone to Anna.
"Wait aren't they?" Anna said and handed them phone to Shasha.
"So that's why she was acting so bizzaro!" Shasha exclaimed as she gave the phone to Zafina.
"I knew it, they're planning something!" Zafina said as she returned the phone to Kunimitsu. "What has she been doing?"
"That Afro dude you saw in the picture is now working at G Corp, Kazuya's company," said Shasha. "He's definitely there for a reason."
"Okay who is she now?" Adam asked suddenly. "Why are you all so shocked and more importantly, what kinda bizzaro thing did she do?"
They were all annoyed with him and explained to him. Jin arrived with his gang in Lee's car.
"Alright so who was it?" Jin demanded as soon as Shasha opened the door and let him in. "I wanna know who's trying to destroy my family's peace!"
Then they saw Zafina sitting with the others.
"You..." said Jin, pointing to her. "It was you wasn't it. You were trying to destroy us! Why? We have changed our ways!"
Zafina stood up and tried to reason with him.
"Jin, I don't think it's her," said Jun. "She's here for a different reason."
"Yes that's right," said Zafina. "Thank you Mrs. Mishima. I'm here because I sensed a threat to you."
Just then someone else appeared.