Some plans

"We need to find her," Lars said suddenly. "She's probably after Yoshi's sword."
"Yep," Jun said. "I can sense it. We shall bring her to us."
"I know the perfect plan," said Jin. "We'll discuss about it tomorrow."
Everyone started becoming sleepy, except the Williams sisters and Eddy.
"I think you guys better go to bed," Eddy said. "Christie, lead them to their rooms."
"Yes master," Christie said jokingly. "Come on, guys. Eddy, aren't you gonna sleep yet?"
"I want to think about a way to get back at Joseph Nelson," Eddy said. He then realised how the Williams sisters sat there with serious looks on their faces. "You guys don't want to sleep?"
"We need a hand in taking Joseph down," Nina said. "He played us around."
"I'll stay," Adam volunteered.
"Me too," Christie said.
"No, Christie, you better go to bed," Eddy said. "You have a photo shoot tomorrow."
"Adam, you better go too," Nina said. "This is a grudge between us. You mustn't be sleep deprived because of me. Especially since we know how you are without enough sleep."
Adam was about to argue, but Steve pulled him off.
"Come on, dad," Steve said, pulling him off. "Let them deal with it. They won't be awake long, don't worry."
They went up to the bedrooms.
"Are you sure you can sleep alone?" Christie asked, seeing that Shasha was the only one that didn't share a room with anyone. "That room is pretty spooky, you know?"
"Eh I don't mind," Shasha said with a grin. "What's not spooky here?"
She opened the door and went in but came running out, a scared expression on her face.
"What is it?" Christie asked, concerned.
"There's a flying cockroach in there!" Shasha exclaimed in terror. "And a tarantula! A regular spider is okay, but tarantula!"
"That's it, you're coming with me," Christie said, pulling her. "You're sleeping in my room tonight."
Christie pulled her to her room and closed the door. Her room was full of posters of her grandfather, Eddy and herself. The walls were painted a light purple. There was a queen-sized bed.
"There, you can take the left side," Christie said, pointing to the bed. "I'll take the right side."
"Thanks, Christie," Shasha said, putting her bag down next to the bed. She took out some pyjamas and went to the adjoining bathroom to change.
Christie changed too and got into bed. Shasha soon came and laid down.
"It's funny how we ran away from you a while back," Shasha said, taking her glasses off. "And now we're sharing a room."
"I guess times do change then," Christie said, sitting up. "You really wanna sleep now?"
"I'm not actually that sleepy," Shasha said with a shrug. "How about you?"
"Nah," Christie admitted. "Wanna talk?"
"Sure," Shasha said, sitting up and putting her glasses back on. "What do you wanna talk about."
They sat together and ended up talking about random things. First the tournament, then the mission, them about food, then about Eddy, then Tiger, then about Christie's grandfather.
"I never got to see my grandfathers," Shasha said.
"Why?" Christie asked.
"They died before I was born," Shasha said with a shrug. "So yeah."
"That's kinda sad," Christie said. "My grandpa recently died too. He was a grandmaster at Capoeira."
"Yes I heard," Shasha said. "Eddy learned from him and you learned from Eddy."
They talked a bit more and Shasha dosed off. Christie stayed up a little longer and played with her phone. She soon went to bed too.
Nina, Anna and Eddy were discussing about their plan. They concluded and called it a night, planning to tell the others during breakfast the next day.

The next day, Christie woke up and found that Shasha was already awake. She was wondering where she went but then noticed the bathroom door closed and the sound of water flowing could be heard. She soon came out, fully dressed and foggy glasses.
"Good morning," Shasha greeted when she saw Christie sitting on her bed. "Did you sleep well?"
"I did," Christie replied, rubbing her eyes. "What time is it?"
"Not really sure," Shasha said, reaching for her phone. "It's eight."
Christie leaned back on the bed. "Wake me up at eight-thirty," Christie said before closing her eyes.
Shasha chuckle and took her bag of skincare products out. She readied her face to look fresher. She sat around till eight-thirty before waking Christie.
Christie groaned and went to shower. Shasha decided to leave and go see what's going on downstairs.
She found that the others were already awake and were having breakfast around the dining table.
"Good morning," Tiger greeted when he saw all of them. "Gosh Eddy, what a good breakfast!"
"I had it specially prepared," Eddy said. "Where's Christie?"
"She's getting ready," Shasha said, sitting down next to Anna. "She just woke up actually."
Eddy grinned and had his maids serve the breakfast. Christie soon came down.
They ate together and the Williams sister and Eddy started telling them about their plan.
"First we need to spy on their every move," Nina said. "I have the perfect candidate for that."
"Let me guess, Kunimitsu?" Jin said, sipping a cup of coffee.
"How did you know?" Anna asked, surprised.
"Well..." Jin said, raising an eyebrow and motioning towards Eddy with his eyes.
"Right," Nina said with a grin. "Yeah so Kuni-"
"But only one person?" Amber asked. "How is she enough for the spying?"
"Easy," Eddy said. "We have Tiger."
"Say what now?" Tiger said, looking up from his mug. "Sorry, I didn't hear what this is about..."
"You're spying on Josephine," Eddy reminded. "You're the general assistant, remember?"
"And remember that you're also the face of my company," Kazuya reminded. "Anyway, continue."
"Yeah so Tiger and Kuni-" Anna began but was cut off.
"Only two people?" Lars asked, surprised. "You know what, I'll send some of my men."
Anna was about to continue but her eyes widened.
"Yeah!" Anna said. "Alright, we do that, and-"
"Alright, here's the thing," Nina said. "We track down Kuni's daughter. Her name's literally Kunimitsu II."
"What is she, Kuma?" Steve asked. "Kuma I, Kuma II. Then there's King I, King II. Then Armour King I, Armour King II."
"What's this one and two business anyway?" Adam asked. "Like... ??"
The others groaned.
"We'll cut to that later, okay?" Nina said. "So we kidnap her and she'd definitely join us if her mother convinces her."
"Sounds like a good plan, but where is she?" Steve asked. "She wouldn't just appear, right?"
"She's hunting for Yoshimitsu," Jun said. "I can sense it."
"Okay so where's Yoshimitsu?" Adam asked, picking his cup up.
Everyone turned to look at him silently, eyes squinted. He looked at them in surprise.
"What?" Adam asked, taking a sip.
"You are the one with a mutual friend with him here," Nina said, breaking the silence. "Yoshimitsu would run and come as soon as Doctor B. calls him."
"Oh yeah I forgot about that," Adam said, putting the cup down. "Aight, I'll give him a call later."
"All we need to do is find out where Yoshi lives and we're good to go," Tiger said. "All we gotta do is find him and yeah."
"Dude, that one's easy," Eddy said after taking a sip. "He lives in the Manji Valley."
"Alright so to Manji Valley we go," Tiger said, finishing his food. "One question. Where is this Manji place?"
The Mishimas and the Williams sisters face-palmed.